Small house fire on battlefield

Small house fire on battlefield

There are 23 comments on the Evening Sun story from Feb 4, 2013, titled Small house fire on battlefield. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Fire crews responded to an automatic fire alarm at a home on Doubleday Avenue at Gettysburg National Military Park on Monday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#22 Feb 7, 2013
bleed green wrote:
<quoted text>u say something about my birds. Season ticket holder for 23 years. u disrespect my city my birds! Come here and do that see what happens.
want some informative reading search, "why Eagles fans suck" and see how much comes up. Can't argue with the truth now can you? hardy har har Go Steelers!
Danielle

York, PA

#23 Feb 7, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>want some informative reading search, "why Eagles fans suck" and see how much comes up. Can't argue with the truth now can you? hardy har har Go Steelers!
The same thing happens if you search "why Steelers fans suck." GO RAVENS!
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#24 Feb 7, 2013
Danielle wrote:
<quoted text> The same thing happens if you search "why Steelers fans suck." GO RAVENS!
Got nothing against the Ravens. BUT, Raven fans aren't as unsportsman like as the Eagles fans are known to be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US National Parks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cuban dissidents feel sidelined as US focuses o... Jul 24 L I G E R 11
News Marion added to Selma to Montgomery National Hi... Jul 21 stanpan76 1
News Article: Albuquerque pictograms may be work of ... Jul 19 Florida 2
News Missing Hiker Said He Had to Be 'Back With Moth... Jul 15 WhiteDevilKingOfT... 5
News U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke invites Donald Trump to... Jul 10 Lawrence Wolf 9
News Gettysburg Bookstore Pulls Confederate Flag Mer... Jul 4 Boom 4
News Parades, hot dogs, cold beer: America celebrate... Jul 4 Miss Id 1
More from around the web