Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

Full story: ABC News

Tea party activists gathered in cities on each coast and in between Sunday to spread their message of smaller government and focus their political movement on the pivotal congressional elections in November.

Comments (Page 117)

Showing posts 2,321 - 2,340 of2,532
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Liberals Ruined America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>From what i hear it died a uick death-like all the others..
The Supreme Court's website shows that docket file no. 12A606 was originally denied by Justice Anthony Kennedy, a Reagan appointee, on Dec. 13. On Jan. 9, Chief Justice Roberts sent Dr. Taitz's application to the full court for a review scheduled for Feb. 15

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Serving 21 years in the military does not give you the right to question a persons citizenship or rather they can run for office-the sooner you accept that the better youll sleep..
What???!!!!
Any citizen of the US has the right AND obligation to question the validity of ANY elected official. Damn what a stupid statement there mikey.
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Teaman, have you seen the following? I came across it today but haven't had time to check its authenticity. As per breitbart.com , a promotional booklet was produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii." Of course, this was with the authorization of Obama and it clearly states that Obama was not born an American citizen. He has since altered his story so he could be elected illegally. He should be ousted from office, for he is a fraud.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.
It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.
Obama’s biography in the booklet is as follows (image and text below):
Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.
The booklet, which is thirty-six pages long, is printed in blue ink (and, on the cover, silver/grey ink), using offset lithography. It purports to celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of Acton & Dystel, which was founded in 1976.
I believe I read something like that a while back. I'm not sure if that wasn't an exercise in marketing. I haven't seen anything at all that shows his mother was ever in Kenya.

I am, however, interested in college records, his legal adoption by an Indonesian and the citizen requirement to attend school there, his relationship with Frank Davis, a communist with connections with the SDS, and a few other things. I agree no one really knows a lot about the Manchurian candidate.
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
What???!!!!
Any citizen of the US has the right AND obligation to question the validity of ANY elected official. Damn what a stupid statement there mikey.
If you actually read and understood what i said i said THE CITZENSHIP OF ANYBODY NOT JUST ELECTED OFFICALS now dumbass you got anything relevant to say...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>If you actually read and understood what i said i said THE CITZENSHIP OF ANYBODY NOT JUST ELECTED OFFICALS now dumbass you got anything relevant to say...
I know what you said:

Serving 21 years in the military does not give you the right to question a persons citizenship or rather they can run for office-the sooner you accept that the better youll sleep..

everyone knows who's citizenship you're talking about. I stand by that being a stupid statement. Calm down.
Solid

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

LMAO
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you said:
Serving 21 years in the military does not give you the right to question a persons citizenship or rather they can run for office-the sooner you accept that the better youll sleep..
everyone knows who's citizenship you're talking about. I stand by that being a stupid statement. Calm down.
It is not a stupid statment anymore than laughing boy makes his so why dont go and ream his butt for a change...

District of Columbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you said:
Not to butt in on the conversation, but mikey has STD!

That is speech thought deficit!

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Smokin Joe wrote:
Logan loves to journey in Black and White, LOL
One can always expect brilliant comments from you. Have you been reading Marilyn vos Savant's book on Brain Building? When you're finished with it, please loan it to Piggy and Dumb Leroy.

District of Columbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Logan wrote:
<quoted text>One can always expect brilliant comments from you. Have you been reading Marilyn vos Savant's book on Brain Building? When you're finished with it, please loan it to Piggy and Dumb Leroy.
I truly hate to inject here also, but there are comprehension issues with ms piggy and leroy! Reading seems to make their heads shrink...

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly hate to inject here also, but there are comprehension issues with ms piggy and leroy! Reading seems to make their heads shrink...
After thinking about it, I think perhaps you may be right. That could account for their odd behaviour.
Sexy Pig

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Logan wrote:
<quoted text>After thinking about it, I think perhaps you may be right. That could account for their odd behaviour.
My 1st reaction is to say, "Blow Me you old hypocrite". But I'm not going to say that. Oink Oink

Here's what I'm going to say. I'm tired of playing with you and I'm really busy at work. Just don't have the time to stalk DC Topix looking for loony people. So I'm gonna offer you a truce. I will no longer be rude to you, if I do comment on what you say I'll be a sweet Pig. It's your call whether to accept a cease or not. I'm hard headed, like you and I can turn my laptop on when ever I want. I will if need be, continue to post up here every hour like I usually do, but I would prefer not to.

My take, right or wrong, is DC Topix is my hometown and I defend my hometown from out of towners who slander our president and lie about Obama. It's outrageous that some people come on here and just make up sh*t Obama. Yeah, it makes me mad. Regardless of what anyone here thinks of Obama he deserve the respect of any president and he was elect twice by the majority of Americans.

So the balls in you court Logan. Whatcha gonna do?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

You are funny Piggy, your first sentence is contradictory of itself. Re-read it, maybe you can figure it out.

DC is not your hometown, maybe you live there but DC belongs to American taxpayers (oh, and now maybe a million illegal aliens) so that makes you a guest.

And why does Hussein deserve respect? Who knows!

Look at the " judge it" responses above your posts and her posts or even this post and you might get an understanding of what the majority of readers think. I think you lose buddy.

You've stunk this place up, Logan is too classy for that.
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Sexy Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
My 1st reaction is to say, "Blow Me you old hypocrite". But I'm not going to say that. Oink Oink
Here's what I'm going to say. I'm tired of playing with you and I'm really busy at work. Just don't have the time to stalk DC Topix looking for loony people. So I'm gonna offer you a truce. I will no longer be rude to you, if I do comment on what you say I'll be a sweet Pig. It's your call whether to accept a cease or not. I'm hard headed, like you and I can turn my laptop on when ever I want. I will if need be, continue to post up here every hour like I usually do, but I would prefer not to.
My take, right or wrong, is DC Topix is my hometown and I defend my hometown from out of towners who slander our president and lie about Obama. It's outrageous that some people come on here and just make up sh*t Obama. Yeah, it makes me mad. Regardless of what anyone here thinks of Obama he deserve the respect of any president and he was elect twice by the majority of Americans.
So the balls in you court Logan. Whatcha gonna do?
These people have one thing in common-they dont believe in democracy use the constitution to defend their way of thinking want to overturn the past 2 elections like a coup but are too afraid to use force to do so they go to the courts where they have been rejected listen to panic stricken loonies on TV-IN OTHER WORDS want this country to crumble rather than do anything constructive with their lives..
Sexy Pig

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

mtkjim wrote:
Look at the " judge it" responses above your posts and her posts or even this post and you might get an understanding of what the majority of readers think.
Too funny, "I have more lovey icons". LMPAO. You have how many profiles Logan? Little secret for ya honey, most don't take the time to icon. When I do it's the Mr. Yucky face.

Piggy tried Loongan, back in the mud we go.

Weeeeeeeee Weeeeeeee

District of Columbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>These people have one thing in common-they dont believe in democracy use the constitution to defend their way of thinking want to overturn the past 2 elections like a coup but are too afraid to use force to do so they go to the courts where they have been rejected listen to panic stricken loonies on TV-IN OTHER WORDS want this country to crumble rather than do anything constructive with their lives..
Your premise that obama was democratically elected is flawed to the very core. You have to be a US born citizen, first! He was not. So, therein lies the conundrum. Allow this radical liberal whose falsely claimed a stake in America to radicalize the youth using scare tactics and enticing the lazy with governmental graff and gifts, or, take back the democratic republic the US Constitution requires, against all enemies, foreign and domestic? Your statement is proof you are a traitor!

There will be a reckoning in this nation coming to a town near you soon!
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your premise that obama was democratically elected is flawed to the very core. You have to be a US born citizen, first! He was not. So, therein lies the conundrum. Allow this radical liberal whose falsely claimed a stake in America to radicalize the youth using scare tactics and enticing the lazy with governmental graff and gifts, or, take back the democratic republic the US Constitution requires, against all enemies, foreign and domestic? Your statement is proof you are a traitor!
There will be a reckoning in this nation coming to a town near you soon!
Show us the proof of the charges that you are making-or shut up and if you think saying these things are gonna bring the masses to you-think again..

District of Columbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Show us the proof of the charges that you are making-or shut up and if you think saying these things are gonna bring the masses to you-think again..
I already have and you just keep saying show me, show me, show me. You from Missouri?
Come on ThunderChild

East Liverpool, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Every time you turn around, the birthers are getting bitchslapped again.
Gotta love it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Sexy Pig wrote:
<quoted text>Too funny, "I have more lovey icons". LMPAO. You have how many profiles Logan? Little secret for ya honey, most don't take the time to icon. When I do it's the Mr. Yucky face.

Piggy tried Loongan, back in the mud we go.

Weeeeeeeee Weeeeeeee
Thanks for the complement. I wish I had 1/10th of her intelligence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,321 - 2,340 of2,532
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••