Judged:

GROWING UP AS A KID IN E.P.A WE HAD FUN IT WASN'T ALL OF THIS RUTHLESS TYPE OF SHIT GOING ON. NOW THIS IS A DAM SHAME HOW OUR CITY HAS BEEN DIVIDES AMONG EVERONE WHEREAS MOST OF OUR KIDS WENT TO SCHOOL TOGETHER AS WELL AS US GROWN UPS. I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT GOT SO OUT OF HAND NOW LOOK WE GOT ALL OF THESE LIVES HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM GUN VIOLENCE(DEATH!) AS WELL AS PRISON (LIFE SENTENCES) NOW EVERYBODY WORRIED BUT ALL THIS SHIT DIDN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY WHO GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO TAKE SOMEONES LIFE AND I'M TALKING TO EVERYONE INVOLVED ALL OVER THE CITY OF E.P.A! I MEAN THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND FOR PEOPLE TO THINK THIS SHIT WAS OK WELL IT'S NOT OK AND NEVER WAS OK. DON'T YOU DISCIPLINE YOUR CHILDREN? YOU CAN'T BE AFRAID OF YOUR OWN CHILD OR YOU SIMPLY JUST DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT! I I WON'T SAY ALL BUT SOME OF YOU PARENTS HAD SOME BAD PARENTING SKILLS ALL ON SOCIAL NETWORK PRAISING THIS BULLSHIT LIKE IT'S COOL. PERSONALLY I FEEL BAD FOR EVERYONE THAT LOST THEIR LIVES AS WELL AS FOR THE ACTUAL PEOPLE WHO TOOK THEIR LIVES. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NOW? YOUR CHILD IS DECEASED AND YOUR CHILD IS GOING TO JAIL FOREVER. WHAT A SHAME TO LET YOUR YOUNG MEN AND YOUNG LADIES GET CAUGHT UP IN THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIORS. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GANGSTERS IN REALITY WHEN THE LAW GET YO ASSES YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF SCARY ASS KIDS!!! THINK ABOUT IT. TOO LATE TO TRY & GET RIGHT BECAUSE YOU ARE DONE!!!! YOU ALL NEEDED TO SIT YO ASSES DOWN AND DID SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE INSTEAD OF TERRORIZING OUR CITY LIKE YOU WERE SOME DAM IGNORANT WILD ANIMALS.. I THANK GOD I STAYED ON MY CHILDREN AND THANKFUL MY KIDS/ ONLY SON DID AND DO NOT ASSOCIATE HISSELF WITH THESE KIND OF PEOPLE. NO FUTURE AT ALL IN THAT PHONY FAKE LIFESTYLE YOU WERE LIVING. WHAT IS IT GONNA BE IN PRISON FOR LIFE OR DEATH PENALTY AND ON TOP OF THAT WITH NO GUNS? YOUR PARENT THOUGHT THAT SHIT WAS FLY WELL NOT ALL OF THEM BUT I FEEL SOME OF YOU ADULTS COULD HAVE STEPPED IN BEFORE YOUR CHILDREN STARTED PULLIN TRIGGAS. TOO LATE NOW I MUST SAY I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANY OF YOU PARENTS THATS MY AGE KNOWING YOUR KIDS WERE INVOLVED IN SUCH BEHAVIOR AND YOU DIDN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT. SHAKING MY DAM HEAD!!!!!!!!!! YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!