Facebook profiles offer many gender options

Feb 13, 2014 Full story: Journal Gazette 7

If you are interested in this story, you might be interested in others from The Journal Gazette.

Full Story
Elizabeth Johnson

Falls Church, VA

#1 Feb 13, 2014
How stupid is this? I can see and understand some of them but some are simply different ways to say you are male or female.

If you are Male you are also a Cis male it is the same thing, same for female.

Pangender is not a gender it is sexual orientation, a person who is Pangender is Bi-sexual.

Some of the others are not at all gender related.

The Transxxxxxx are all gennerally correct as is Two- Spirit
david traversa

Tanti, Argentina

#2 Feb 13, 2014
You can have the biggest penis or the largest breasts in the world and still feel you belong on the other side .. Over here all you have to do is walk into City Hall and say "I don't feel at all masculine and want to change my name from Carlos to Charlene .. or vice versa ; and you walk out your gender legally altered .. Now , that's what I call CIVILIZATION in the Nth degree . And if the bigots want to kick and scream at the top of their little voices .. well , that's just too bad ( for them, I mean ).
Campy

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Feb 14, 2014
david traversa wrote:
You can have the biggest penis or the largest breasts in the world and still feel you belong on the other side .. Over here all you have to do is walk into City Hall and say "I don't feel at all masculine and want to change my name from Carlos to Charlene .. or vice versa ; and you walk out your gender legally altered .. Now , that's what I call CIVILIZATION in the Nth degree . And if the bigots want to kick and scream at the top of their little voices .. well , that's just too bad ( for them, I mean ).
David, how does your having the world's smallest penis fit in with all this?
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

#4 Feb 14, 2014
Campy wrote:
<quoted text>
David, how does your having the world's smallest penis fit in with all this?
Poor , poor Campy .. Run out of ideas ?

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#5 Feb 14, 2014
david traversa wrote:
<quoted text>Poor , poor Campy .. Run out of ideas ?
Give it back, David. You had no business stealing Campy's dick.
Mitt O bama

San Francisco, CA

#6 Feb 14, 2014
Daaa dats rights p boy male felion. I is da King! Got that bitchmalemother F!? Now gives me da butt! Hold on to somethin I is goin to dicks you!
Marcavage s Trick

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Feb 15, 2014
Since no one who is thinking clearly should be giving facebook their actual name or phone number or interests, I'm not sure how giving facebook how you identify in gender or gender queer terms is wise.

And I agree with the right wingers: 50 choices begins to look like the whole area of gender queerness is (often) an affectation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr ptettee 200,974
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 6 hr scoop 2,273
US stocks start lower 14 hr Newland 36
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 19 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu Pizza 16,000
How would you like to/be proposed? Wed Hopeless Romantic 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 17 Blazing saddles 7,954
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE