Thomas W. McDonald

There are 1 comment on the The Galveston County Daily News story from Oct 13, 2012, titled Thomas W. McDonald. In it, The Galveston County Daily News reports that:

Thomas W. McDonald, MD, 59, of Redwood Shores, California, died October 7, 2012 of cardiac arrest while bicycling, one of his most favorite pursuits.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Galveston County Daily News.

Annemarie Hardy

San Mateo, CA

#1 Oct 27, 2012
To Whom It May Concern:
My condolences to his family and to PAMF. I am still in shock and very sad because Dr. McDonald spoke to me on Oct. 7 by phone to let me know that my antibiotics can be picked up at CVS.
My husband and I left early morning on Oct. 8 for vacations and shortly aftrr our return, I received one of the most shocking and sad letter from PAMF, informing me of the passing of Dr. McDonald.
Over the years, one builds up a certain mutual doctor-patient trust and understanding. I know he was impressed by Nepal and had a special spot for it in his heart.
Dr. McDonald will be missed by all who met him and,mostof all,his family and his patients. Memories will keep him alive.
May he rest in peace, with sincere sympathy, Annemarie Hardy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hidden streets of Menlo Park: Croner Avenue Sun Hellary Clitass 4
News Trump seeks to dismiss lawsuit over Trump Unive... Sun Callme TRUMP 2
La Victoria's Orange Sauce (Jan '06) Jul 21 TMM 131
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Jul 21 Great Artist 98
Sprint Customers Beware Jul 21 Egregious Sprint 3
ANyone know what happened to the girl in east p... (Mar '07) Jul 20 No more illegals 43
Gay/bi skype Jul 19 Joelansing789 5

Palo Alto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palo Alto Mortgages