Complaints Against Google+
RIP

Chicago, IL

#65 Aug 14, 2014
Google needs to man up and admit their G+ is a failed experiment. They should just close this wretched place down.
Leon

São Paulo, Brazil

#66 Aug 14, 2014
Google+ is inferior
Hitting bottom

Warwick, RI

#67 Aug 14, 2014
Loved G+ when I first joined. Hate it now!
Buffalo

Detroit, MI

#68 Aug 15, 2014
Joined G+ recently. Time to go somewhere else.
Baaaa

Detroit, MI

#69 Aug 16, 2014
G+ is low classed
Kitty

Chicago, IL

#70 Aug 16, 2014
Google+ is a huge social injustice. I think it's disgusting!
Sydney

Anonymous Proxy

#71 Aug 17, 2014
My city and country have very many nice people. But those who post on Google+ would never know it. So many mean and barbaric Aussies on that site. Don't even know where they come from. :(
Fin

Finland

#72 Aug 17, 2014
Google is showing their true colors now and they're not very pretty.
Bonnie

Montréal, Canada

#73 Aug 18, 2014
I don't follow the photography portion of G+ too much. From what I read I'd certainly go elsewhere if I displayed photos. My biggest complaint is the so called notifications tab. Have to click it several times sometimes for it to come up. Then go to respond and everything disappears. If it's somebody I don't know well, I won't know where to find them.
Boat Dude

Auckland, New Zealand

#74 Aug 18, 2014
If I were Ron Fleishman and his followers I would be pissed too. Google+ gave him the total shaft. But please leave Trey Ratcliff out of it. He's a good man and has nothing to do with this.

However, just between us guys, I can't stand Andrew (Andrij) Harasewych either.:)))
Kim

Tokyo, Japan

#75 Aug 18, 2014
Google+ not as nice as before. More friendly last year and better friends.
Insider

Tuggerah, Australia

#76 Aug 18, 2014
Sydney wrote:
My city and country have very many nice people. But those who post on Google+ would never know it. So many mean and barbaric Aussies on that site. Don't even know where they come from.:(
Live with it loser. Many of us from Melbourne are well connected to Google and the American President. We even get paid to bash the party opposed to Obama. Topix is great because I can rub it in the face of have nots like you without saying who I am. I will be one of the elite when the New World Order goes in effect. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Kathy

Switzerland

#77 Aug 18, 2014
Fin wrote:
Google is showing their true colors now and they're not very pretty.
I think the most scary part is Google is not even trying to hide their evil ways now.
Frances

France

#78 Aug 18, 2014
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
Live with it loser. Many of us from Melbourne are well connected to Google and the American President. We even get paid to bash the party opposed to Obama. Topix is great because I can rub it in the face of have nots like you without saying who I am. I will be one of the elite when the New World Order goes in effect. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
You're right that we would have no idea who you are because most Aussies act like you on Google+. I wish no harm on anybody, but I bet there's a fair amount of people who would love to see a huge meteor hit Australia and sink the whole country or continent or whatever you call it.
Peter

Vancouver, Canada

#79 Aug 18, 2014
LMAO....this thread is hilarious. Google+ is a total embarrassment. Facebook rules! No questions asked.
William K

Chicago, IL

#80 Aug 19, 2014
Boat Dude wrote:
If I were Ron Fleishman and his followers I would be pissed too. Google+ gave him the total shaft. But please leave Trey Ratcliff out of it. He's a good man and has nothing to do with this.
However, just between us guys, I can't stand Andrew (Andrij) Harasewych either.:)))
I'm sorry that Trey Ratcliff got caught in the middle of this, but he was partly to blame. He was tagged many times by my good friend asking him to get his lackeys and personal friends off of his back, but he totally ignored all requests. He also ignored numerous requests by Ron to be reinstated into his HDR Anything Goes community which is the biggest community on Google+.
I also notice that lately Trey Ratcliff has uncharacteristically added a lot of color to his work in the same style of Ron Fleishman. Could be coincidence. But I wouldn't bet on it. Maybe his fake views keep pouring in at close to 16 billion last I checked.
William K

Chicago, IL

#81 Aug 19, 2014
"Maybe" in the last sentence should be "Meanwhile"
Just Thinking

Houston, TX

#82 Aug 19, 2014
If Google+ is so good then why are they forcing it on us?

http://readwrite.com/2013/05/22/if-google-is-...
Just Thinking

Houston, TX

#83 Aug 19, 2014
Facebook Rocks wrote:
I heard G+ plays favorites by controlling who gets to see what in each home page stream. Could be why some people get 15 views and others 15 billion. I think I'll stick with Facebook.
Absolutely! I'm only going to post at a site where I control my own destiny. That certainly leaves out Google+.
Getting Real

New Orleans, LA

#84 Aug 28, 2014
As a place to socialize with people across the world. without the expectations of making good friends Google+ is okay. I like a lot of the photography I see too. But I'm tired of all the sharing people do of photographers from the so-called Best Top Photography.(BTP) Especially Dave Tomek. Enough already! It's like seeing the same photos over and over again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comcast is Worse Than You Think 8 hr Worst of Worst 17
Bing is a Terrible Search Engine 8 hr Just Half Joking 10
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) 8 hr Jeers and Cheers 314
Two males in car honking at women on Linden Ave... Sat sunbear 1
need small show clothes for English riding Jul 19 Lorna Basso 2
Police Helicopter over Arques/Central Jul 19 WhatsupSunnyvale 1
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Jul 18 Sandi 138

Palo Alto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palo Alto Mortgages