Complaints Against Google+

Posted in the Palo Alto Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
No Customer Service

Harwood Heights, IL

#1 Jul 25, 2014
This would be a good place to air out our complaints.My biggest complaint is their lack of customer service. Wouldn't be so bad if they kept things the same. But every week there is change that we can count on. Unless you're a techie or a mind reader, good luck!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jerk at the Top

Lombard, IL

#2 Jul 25, 2014
What's the biggest problem on Google+? Just did some research. His name is Andrij “Andrew” Harasewych. He has a very big say so on how Google+ is run. He's also into character defamation and ruining the reputation of people he doesn't care for personally. Mark my words, if this egomaniac from hell is allowed to continue calling the shots, Google+ will lose so much popularity they won't survive. Fire this loser!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
My 2 cents

San Jose, CA

#3 Jul 26, 2014
Google+ is a tech nightmare. Things always going wrong.
Bad Again

Chantilly, VA

#4 Jul 26, 2014
Thought when Rinus Bakker stepped down things would get better. And who is this Paul Carmona clown?
Facebook Rocks

Troy, MI

#5 Jul 26, 2014
I heard G+ plays favorites by controlling who gets to see what in each home page stream. Could be why some people get 15 views and others 15 billion. I think I'll stick with Facebook.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mixed bag

Lombard, IL

#6 Jul 26, 2014
G+ is a nice place to meet new people but also a confusing place to navigate. Wish they would stop changing things every week.
Right On

Toronto, Canada

#7 Jul 26, 2014
Facebook Rocks wrote:
I heard G+ plays favorites by controlling who gets to see what in each home page stream. Could be why some people get 15 views and others 15 billion. I think I'll stick with Facebook.
Exactly! And, they'll block photographers they think are better than they are. Never realized how cut throat the photography business was until joining Google+.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Right On

Toronto, Canada

#8 Jul 26, 2014
One more thing. Facebook is very easy to join. Google+ wants your life story and forces you to have a G-mail account, which again wants personal info including your phone number. Maybe G+ would do better if they stopped acting like the NSA.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bloody Mistake

Leicester, UK

#9 Jul 27, 2014
Whatever you do DO NOT install the Google+ Auto Back Up. It's intrusive beyond belief. Somebody please tell me how to get rid of it! You're giving Google permission to hack into your computer and mess with your hard drive. It also wiped out my storage space and now I'll have to pay money to keep uploading photos.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ned

Netherlands

#10 Jul 27, 2014
Bad Again wrote:
Thought when Rinus Bakker stepped down things would get better. And who is this Paul Carmona clown?
LOL, I met Rinus Bakker in person once. Couldn't stand him.
Alien

Thailand

#11 Jul 28, 2014
Photographers who run G+ are like politicians.
They take good care of their own but nobody else. Unfair.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gordon

Vancouver, Canada

#12 Jul 29, 2014
There's one photographer in particular who's been really bullied by the photographers running G+. Why? Because he's better than all of them added together! Google should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this to happen and for giving as many as billions in fake views to their own friends.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
William

Lombard, IL

#13 Jul 29, 2014
I'm close friends with this photographer. Don't even have to mention his name since most people know who I'm talking about. His rebellious anti-corporate attitude wasn't too well loved on Topix anyway. lol

But seriously what might be even more pathetic than the way the pro photographers on Google+ are treating him would be the 14-15 billion in fake views they're handing Trey Ratcliff. Anybody ever look closely at his work?
I'll say it again: He's clearly the most overrated photographer in the world.

Paul Carmona: How does that old saying go again? "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?" Yeah I think that's it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Susie Q

Elmhurst, IL

#18 Jul 30, 2014
We live in a society now that benefits the Super Wealthy. They make campaign contributions to corrupt politicians like Obama and get big favors in return which make them even more wealthy. Wall Street thrives while Main Street dies.

What would be do without Social Media which is the great equalizer? With Social Media the little guy still has a voice. In most places anyway.

Google+ has it's own ideas. Close friends of Google get special favors, especially photographers who want to get in the spotlight and make big money off their work. Others get left in the dusk. If a person is an exceptional photographer like my friend, they'll make every attempt to bury that person..

Google needs to brush up on their history lessons, which has taught us that good always wins over evil in the long run. Right now Google is NOT one of the Good Guys.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Larry W

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Jul 30, 2014
Too much spam and trolling. No moderators at all. Facebook is better.
Peggy

Copenhagen, Denmark

#20 Jul 30, 2014
Notifications tab rarely works well and too many changes to keep up with.
Edouard guugle

Nottingham, UK

#21 Jul 31, 2014
Google+ is ficking shit and specially their support team that don't respect your right.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#22 Jul 31, 2014
Edouard guugle wrote:
Google+ is ficking shit and specially their support team that don't respect your right.
They are horrible. And that's on the rare occasions they'll even respond. So called support teams on G+ do not pass for customer service.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#23 Jul 31, 2014
Jerk at the Top wrote:
What's the biggest problem on Google+? Just did some research. His name is Andrij “Andrew” Harasewych. He has a very big say so on how Google+ is run. He's also into character defamation and ruining the reputation of people he doesn't care for personally. Mark my words, if this egomaniac from hell is allowed to continue calling the shots, Google+ will lose so much popularity they won't survive. Fire this loser!
Wow, to say this Andrij is evil would be an understatement. He loves to go out of his way to hurt people just for the sheer enjoyment of it. Google+ really knows how to pick them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Miller

Anonymous Proxy

#24 Jul 31, 2014
Google+ is a great place for Google employees and their friends to insult and troll people. Glad to see some payback here on this thread.

Wonder if that Andrij Harasewych is willing to say in person the kind of things he says to people on G+. If so I'd be the first in line to meet him in the Octagon.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help finding old acquaintance? Mon Barros 2
Keyhole Limphet Hemocyanin May 7 70 yo and truckin 1
N. Korea reactor endangers 100 million people May 1 Cowboy 1
Danger of Iran’s secret nuclear program May 1 Cowboy 1
News Despite progress, Californiaa s teaching force ... Apr 29 Barros 1
Suckelburg needs jailed Apr '18 Ellen 1
UN = Syria = War Crimes = US & Russia Apr '18 Big dick Daddy 2

Palo Alto Jobs

Personal Finance

Palo Alto Mortgages