Bicycles

Covina, CA

#17187 Jun 2, 2014
What's the problem, zippo

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#17188 Jun 3, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Some drought-stricken rivers and streams in Northern California's coastal forests are being polluted and sucked dry by water-guzzling medical marijuana farms, wildlife officials say - an issue that has spurred at least one county to try to outlaw personal grows.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAL...
Visit elk grove, ca sometime soon, the city sucks up water daily. Every park, every street center divide or on the sides is a LUSH Green. I'd rather water go to a business that employs people then changing the term "green" to mean how the color of the grass should look even during a water shortage. The city of Elk Grove doesn't have a water shortage, now take shorter showers for Elk Grove.
Zippo

Covina, CA

#17189 Jun 3, 2014
Bicycle's are made to ride.
Sleeper

San Jose, CA

#17190 Jun 4, 2014
Its late
Zippo

Monrovia, CA

#17191 Jun 5, 2014
San JoeySay are you some kind of pot-head and can't keep up?
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#17192 Jun 6, 2014
You ought to see an alcoholic try to keep up.Of course abusing anything, including food, is bad, though, cannabis is infinitely safer than alcohol, caffeine and even Tylenol. That's not even counting the massive benefits associated with cannabis.

Sacramento, CA

#17194 Jun 7, 2014
Cam wrote:
You ought to see an alcoholic try to keep up.Of course abusing anything, including food, is bad, though, cannabis is infinitely safer than alcohol, caffeine and even Tylenol. That's not even counting the massive benefits associated with cannabis.
Agree 100%. But it's best to consume it without putting a flame to it. Use Vape or edible.
FlDJ

Monrovia, CA

#17195 Jun 7, 2014
Oh Mr. DJ could you play that song again?
Tretent

Monrovia, CA

#17197 Jun 8, 2014
AZ A court ruling filed this week has added post-traumatic stress disorder to the list of debilitating conditions that qualify for medical marijuana treatment.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#17199 Jun 8, 2014
Gayle, cannabis is not physically addictive like alcohol, cigarettes, prescription pills or even caffeine is. In fact, it can be used to help break addictions. The fact is prohibition causes massive harm while achieving none of its goals and only helps children obtain the drugs all the while making them more potent. It can only become psychologically addicting in the same way as food or sex can be, which is the fault of the user's mentality, not cannabis itself.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/07/05/study-t...
http://blog.norml.org/2012/12/20/study-cannab...
http://blog.norml.org/2012/12/20/teen-pot-use...
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#17201 Jun 8, 2014
Actually, accidents have been on the decline DUE to relaxed cannabis laws. It's a massively good idea to give adults access to safer recreational substances. It means less people want to drink and drive, and cannabis users are still safer drivers, though, I never condone or encourage driving while high, nor do I think that should be legal. Basically, the law isn't going to stop irresponsible people.

http://daily.sightline.org/2013/05/03/washing...
http://healthland.time.com/2011/12/02/why-med...
Petes are righter

Monrovia, CA

#17202 Jun 8, 2014
Bicycle's are made to ride.

Oh Mr. DJ could you play that song again?
Save my life

United States

#17203 Jun 9, 2014
Canna us save my life. My body aches are control .and my migraine are manageable .thank god I found cannabis,vote yes PLEASE
Save my life

United States

#17204 Jun 9, 2014
Vote yes,that will save more life
Chain

Monrovia, CA

#17205 Jun 9, 2014
Bicycle's are made to ride, Oh Mr. DJ could you play that song again?
Nathan

San Jose, CA

#17206 Jun 9, 2014
This stuff causes birth defects
Out there too

Monrovia, CA

#17207 Jun 9, 2014
Are you saying riding bicycles cause birth defects?

That's another one of those out there too.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#17208 Jun 9, 2014
Nathan, what kinds of birth defects? Also, I don't know of anyone that encourages or condones using cannabis while pregnant, but a pregnant woman actually produces cannibinoids in her breast milk. It's a natural part of pregnancy.

Sacramento, CA

#17209 Jun 9, 2014
Nathan wrote:
This stuff causes birth defects
Please provide the link????? I think you are a Liar.
Out there too

Monrovia, CA

#17210 Jun 9, 2014
Are you saying riding bicycles cause birth defects?

That's another one of those out there too.

What can a bicycle pump do to yeah?

Speaking of birth defects, it went right over your head Cm Cam his is talking about YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr ptettee 200,974
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 5 hr scoop 2,273
US stocks start lower 12 hr Newland 36
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 18 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
How would you like to/be proposed? Wed Hopeless Romantic 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Blazing saddles 7,954
Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Fantasy coming... Wed malloryciliberti 1
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
Palo Alto Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••