United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Studies have shown that with pot use, the rate of drinking decreases as well as tobacco use, So let them that drink and smoke cigs pay for it, raise the taxes on alcohol and cigs.
Where are these studies? Sounds. Bit like propaganda to me.

Let's start alcohol prohibition again, hell tobacco too! I'm tired of walking through clouds of stinky cigarette smoke. I'd much prefer people stop being arrested for marijauna.
Skeet Packers

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Skeet packers are at it again.
The Dog

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Woof!
SallyC

Woodland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Things to consider...No one dies from marijuana unlike alcohol and cigarettes...Marijuana consumers don't run from the law or engage in high speed chases... Marijuana is a natural substance...Pharmaceutical companies CANNOT patent marijuana and, therefore, cannot make money from it. Why else would they campaign against it? Most importantly-How does another person's use of marijuana personally affect you? Why do you care?
Skeeters

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Skeet packers are in full swing today.
skeet packers union

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Skeeters wrote:
Skeet packers are in full swing today.
Skeet skeet muthafka gd
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

SallyC wrote:
How does another person's use of marijuana personally affect you? Why do you care?
Rules are put in place to protect the health and wellbeing of workers. You don't want a person driving a lift truck, running any piece of machinery, driving a delivery truck, talking to your customers on the phone without the benefit of a clear mind, cooking your food, filling your prescriptions, or even repairing your car. There is no room in the workplace for substance abuse whether it be alcohol ,drugs, or MJ. You don't want to be in traffic with a drunk, a person texting, or a stoner behind the wheel than isn't paying attention to what he's doing. When they run into or over you or cause injury to you or a family member because of a person being stoned , it will clearly SHOW how it personally affects you.
you are very sick

Oroville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

SMOKE POT GO TO JAIL wrote:
smoke dope i'll put you in jail.
And after you toss 45% of the population in jail for pot use, who is going to pay for it, you? Or I know, how about just killing them along the road, bullet is cheaper than jail. Then who is going to do the work, you? Funny, it is always the police that want more police and more laws to hump people with.

Or just make all "non approved activity" against the law. MOMMY Laws, we will look like Singapoure and Malaysia, hey no drug abuse, they hang people for pot there, and have no problems at all because of it "Yea right"

Police in general, Rodney King was not a racial thing, just one that was filmed...
Store bought

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Store bought verse a vending machine?
janis

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Legalize it ! Have law enforcement enforce laws that really matter! Instead of worrying about some small time pot smoker!!
Fact is

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Fact is, legalizing marijuana as a "recreational drug" means more people driving under the influence, more traffic fatalities, more children becoming addicted to drugs. The biggest proponents of legalizing recreational marijuana are addicts themselves. No good will result from legalizing it. Are we telling our children it's OK to smoke now? Americans are pretty dumb.
Vending machine

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Store bought verse vending machine bought makes the whole idea really complicated.
Fluffy

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Catnip makes marijuana unnecessary.
your amigo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

You mexicans love your drugs don't you?

Shoot all that marijuana drug in your nose and mouth while a leaf blower is stuffed in your colon, all at the same time!

ENJOY!
Skeeters

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

When time are low and the work heavy, call the international Skeet packers unions.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

janis wrote:
Legalize it ! Have law enforcement enforce laws that really matter! Instead of worrying about some small time pot smoker!!
Wake up and come down to reality. Police normally don't waste their time on piss ant stoners with small amounts. They do however throw the book at the dealers and growers. Proposed law changes allowing one ounce on you or six plants at home won't be followed. Those who already think EXISTING laws don't apply to them will have a over the legal limits and continue to cry, bitch, and complain when they get caught by law enforcement doing their job.
Double dots

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Pot no more dangerous than alcohol..
Nameless

Fair Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

We need less people in jail for selling marijuana in this state and more tax $ coming in. I'm all for it. Conversely any marijuana dealer will tell you they're against legalization (go figure).
Samantha

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

When is the Samantha is driving to Highgrove, California?
Speedtraps

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Watch out for the speed traps along the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,481 - 15,500 of15,670
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Palo Alto Forum right now

Search the Palo Alto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Blubbering 7,304
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat Drafty 4,559
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri Gomers 199,087
Massive Octopus kite at Shoreline (Jun '08) Apr 17 Charlie 5
Review: Calvary Chapel (Apr '09) Apr 15 Matthew Perri 27
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 13 Just fine 3,746
Naked Teenage Man Arrested For Bizarre Crime Sp... Apr 11 justaguess 18
•••
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE