|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

http://cash4job.com/...

make money from just sharin this link :)))))))) not a scam click this link an get starteddddd!!!
give a hoot

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Jokes on you, we or they don't really give a hoot in the woods if you do or don't smoke the stuff.
fred

Delano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

DeadSenator wrote:
<quoted text>No one would need to come to your home to regulate - if the neighbors don't see it, it doesn't exist. And I'm betting at least one person on your street grows now! A locked room tends to keep everybody out. There are ready to use mouth swab drug tests that are available to detect marijuana use within the last 24 hours. Most Probation offices have these already, to catch probation violations - they are pretty inexpensive and reliable. And they don't take any longer than a breathylizer for a result. They also detect meth use. They should actually be standard equipment in a police car now.
how about the ones with medicinal permission to cultivate for personal use . but don't smoke it. and just get license and grow to sell to make money

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

fred wrote:
<quoted text> how about the ones with medicinal permission to cultivate for personal use . but don't smoke it. and just get license and grow to sell to make money
I agree, that will happen when the pot is heavily taxed and people can buy it cheaper from a neighbor. We can sell tomatoes from our yard, why not pot?
spOko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

fred wrote:
<quoted text> how about the ones with medicinal permission to cultivate for personal use . but don't smoke it. and just get license and grow to sell to make money
It's called the "underground economy" and it's huge!
lighter

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

still smoking that crack rf.

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

lighter wrote:
still smoking that crack rf.
I never smoke anything, I know you want crack legal, but this is about pot.
foiled again

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

It's called chasing the dragon.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called the "underground economy" and it's huge!
You're always looking over your shoulder for the locals or the FEDS to come take away all your toys and sleep with one eye open for your friends, the competition, or "associates " to either rip you off or leave you in a ditch. WHAT A LIFE!!!!!!
leashed

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Where did smoky the bear come from?

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

leashed wrote:
Facts about the beginnings of the bear are quite undetermined. Apparently, about 30 to 40 million years ago, during the early portion of the Oligocene epoch, bears began to evolve from a family of small, carnivorous, tree climbing mammals called miacids.
leashed

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Where did smoky the bear come from? May be from down the road.
Jimmy pie face

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

?
Stewed

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Blood shot and happy
spOko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>You're always looking over your shoulder for the locals or the FEDS to come take away all your toys and sleep with one eye open for your friends, the competition, or "associates " to either rip you off or leave you in a ditch. WHAT A LIFE!!!!!!
And you know that because ...?
Wonderous

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Catherine Crawford

May be from down the road.
hopalong

Lytle Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Sup stoners?
SreetView

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Looks like the GOP has 'rat packed' the mess in again, their position is to make a mess and walk away.
oldngray

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

SreetView wrote:
Looks like the GOP has 'rat packed' the mess in again, their position is to make a mess and walk away.
Instead of blaming, why don't you think about the long term effects of the decisions that are being made? It's not about Dems vs GOP. It's about the well being and suffering of the American people. No matter what party you support, the decisions that are made will effect everyone. This is not a game to be won or lost. It's about how difficult it will be to live in this country when the cost of everything sky rockets. If the cost of your healthy care doubles, and the gas you put in your car cost 8-10 dollars a gallon, and inflation make everything else cost 50-100% more , how are you going to live? Maybe you don't work. Maybe you get government subsidies , that's ok. Where is the money going to come from. You can take only so much from people, and they will all stop working. Then what ? The pot is empty . Get out of the game mentality, and stop hating just to hate, and look at where we are headed. It will be an empty victory if the game leaves all of us suffering. The economy doesn't know Dems or GOP. By the way I'm neither. I'm a hard working old man, afraid for my children and grandchildren. Please think about it before it's too late.
Flame out

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

So the old flame outs are posting here?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,361 - 15,380 of15,911
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palo Alto Discussions

Search the Palo Alto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Peter 200,243
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 12 hr PMS will get yeah 7,821
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 16 hr all doned in 4,864
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sat The right is wrong 2,225
Review: Adecco Staffing Services Sat Amrita Singh 1
The best and cheapest authentic jerseys you hav... Jul 10 candylee 1
Review: Vencoa Inc (Jul '12) Jul 5 jainy2 54
•••
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••