15,201 - 15,220 of 15,961 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 26
Bam Bam

Monrovia, CA

#16523 Aug 31, 2013
Bamboo roller spam is better.
Anonymous

Hesperia, CA

#16524 Aug 31, 2013
We legalized alcohol, tobacco, prostitution, gambling, same sex marriage, obamacare ... so why not a natural growing herb?
Investor X

Oakland, CA

#16525 Aug 31, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
We legalized alcohol, tobacco, prostitution, gambling, same sex marriage, obamacare ... so why not a natural growing herb?
Here is a clue. If you have the intellect to handle an investment account on the internet. There are many "Marijuana Corporations". One which stands out for this time (which this time is prime) is "MJNA" . That symbol will lead you to the charts.

Use "Google Finance" Type in MJNA . then read the "FACTS"...
X price

Monrovia, CA

#16526 Aug 31, 2013
Why invest wait till it goes on sale for X price?
Investor X

Oakland, CA

#16527 Aug 31, 2013
Invest in "Marijuana". Stop blabbing crap on this link. Open an internet brokerage account, E-Trade, AmeriTRADE. There are many others.

Use your money to make money. Make your money work. Stop being STUPID ! Stupid is exactly where the Government wants each of you.

In every way. There are self made people in the world. Get on your own horse. This opportunity may make each of you...

X price

Monrovia, CA

#16528 Sep 1, 2013
Why invest wait till it goes on sale for X price?

Better yet there is always on line shopping?
Investor X

Sunnyvale, CA

#16529 Sep 1, 2013
Why make your money work ? It is easier to draw Wefare .

Why ?

Just spend your money. No thinking required. Just "MOOCH" off others at every opportunity Be a JEW MOOCH Car Sales Person. Or be just a regular government trained mooch. Be a mooch like daddy Steinberg, Best, Obama, Clinton, and Others. All cut from the "Liberal Cloth" of "Mooching Sponges"...
X price

Monrovia, CA

#16530 Sep 1, 2013
Nothing would make all the other poster's happier than if you 'Hayward, ca.' would button your lip closed for a while.
Leon

Richmond, CA

#16531 Sep 1, 2013
JustDJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not after the people you work for have their say on the ballots. Remember your oath.
RANKIN I think your the one that is scared, get over it already! people like you are never going to be happy, when and what you write only shows your ignorance.
Exactly what I said , your just another unhappy , bitter person . You have to resort to slanderous remarks, and lies. But let all of that eat up your conscience and maybe one day you can look back at all of this, and realize how ignorant you were.You want to talk about False Prophets,Get a mirror and hold it up to your face, and tell me who you are to judge !

RANKIN ,I see your anger building up little by little, your like a pot of steaming boiling water about to erupt! dont you have anything else to say? This is not Victor Lopez, I'm sure he doesn't have the time to come to this forum, he has more important things to do, as for me I'm just a concerned person who see's everything from a different prospective.

Grow up Rankin
Still crying over spilled milk
The so called stolen elections
Lost the city account
Due to your unethical ways
Continuing with your so called drug theories

Nothing but LIBEL and SLANDER

Get a backbone , stop being a crybaby!!
Who

Richmond, CA

#16532 Sep 1, 2013
Liz Arndt wrote:
Historically, prohibition against anything has been ineffective.
RANKIN I think your the one that is scared, get over it already! people like you are never going to be happy, when and what you write only shows your ignorance.
Exactly what I said , your just another unhappy , bitter person . You have to resort to slanderous remarks, and lies. But let all of that eat up your conscience and maybe one day you can look back at all of this, and realize how ignorant you were.You want to talk about False Prophets,Get a mirror and hold it up to your face, and tell me who you are to judge !

RANKIN ,I see your anger building up little by little, your like a pot of steaming boiling water about to erupt! dont you have anything else to say? This is not Victor Lopez, I'm sure he doesn't have the time to come to this forum, he has more important things to do, as for me I'm just a concerned person who see's everything from a different prospective.

Grow up Rankin
Still crying over spilled milk
The so called stolen elections
Lost the city account
Due to your unethical ways
Continuing with your so called drug theories

Nothing but LIBEL and SLANDER

Get a backbone , stop being a crybaby!!
The Price is Right X

San Leandro, CA

#16533 Sep 1, 2013
X price wrote:
Nothing would make all the other poster's happier than if you 'Hayward, ca.' would button your lip closed for a while.
"SYRIA" will help this issue. "FOR A WHILE."
Ray

Ventura, CA

#16535 Sep 5, 2013
Legalize Pot right? I've smoked it for 60 yrs. I'll Jitterbug your ass off!!Never get sick! Well we could make cigarettes illegal. Ha Money talks / bullshit walks.Anybody got any guts? Talk to me.
More is enough

Monrovia, CA

#16537 Sep 5, 2013
It's the position of always wanting more and more.
yes

Germany

#16538 Sep 5, 2013
USA !!
Tripe

Monrovia, CA

#16539 Sep 6, 2013
Ballot boxes are being made right now as we read this tripe
OC CITIZEN

Richmond, CA

#16540 Sep 6, 2013
juan wrote:
yes
SUNSHINE

SHOW US HOW TOUGH OF A MAN YOU ARE PICKING IN A WOMAN
OR AGAINST AN INNOCENT PERSON

A TRUE COWARD

THEN YOU CRY, when someone slaps you around

IT IS NOT FAIR TO EXPOSE, your STUPIDITY
Report this post
Report this post
Smokie says

Monrovia, CA

#16541 Sep 6, 2013
Careless smoking can result in forest fires.
sunshine

Canyon Country, CA

#16543 Sep 10, 2013
CitizenTopix wrote:
Proposition 19 would change California Law to Legalize Marijuana and Allow It to Be Regulated and Taxed:
- Allows people 21 years old or older to possess, cultivate, or transport marijuana for personal use.
- Permits local governments to regulate and tax commercial production and sale of marijuana to people 21 years old or older.
- Prohibits people from possessing marijuana on school grounds, using it in public, smoking it while minors are present, or providing it to anyone under 21 years old.
- Maintains current prohibitions against driving while impaired.
How will you vote on November 2?
Make it legal but have a warning on packages how it can damage your health. How will law enforcement know the legal limit?
twenty four seven

Monrovia, CA

#16544 Sep 11, 2013
Your right you do need sunshine to grow?
Jerry Lowass

San Francisco, CA

#16546 Sep 12, 2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what the!? Help! Whairs my pipe!? Help! What pipe!? What? So, what pipe? What? Whair? Pipe?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr lechezz 4,998
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... 3 hr Sad to Glad 25
Neil Young files for divorce from Pegi Young 4 hr Lightning Linda 3
Will Eric Schmidt Destroy Google? 4 hr Getting Real 25
Complaints Against Google+ 4 hr Getting Real 80
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 5 hr Tank ever 7,926
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr landluber suck 200,576
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••