Other (explain below)

Tim

New Albany, IN

#16436 Jul 30, 2013
Fire it up!
Koch Rotters

Monrovia, CA

#16437 Jul 30, 2013
The 2014 midterm election cycle has not even officially started yet and already here's a taste of corporate and special interest election spending according to FEC filings:
•Lockheed Martin:$870,500
•American Bankers Association:$861,000
•Goldman Sachs:$530,500
•Altria (Philip Morris's parent co.):$475,215
•Exxon Mobil:$344,500
•JP Morgan Chase:$268,000
•NRA:$178,000

And the political action committee of Koch Industries, KOCHPAC, gave more money in June to federal candidates and committees than it ever has in any other month during a non-election year!
The Law

Pacoima, CA

#16438 Jul 30, 2013
juan wrote:
yes
One Legged Man | 1 hr ago
cherry wrote:
You really are a mean man Rankin.

Rankin attacks his BROTHER

Mister_Sunshine | Monday Jul 22
This is Mark Rankin. A lovely individual who posts the following slanderous lies against his brother in California on the Topix website; Too many drugs and too little schooling - this is the result...

"all work no play make john dull boy.i hope your still not grabbing guys cocks bro ."

"he should stay home and make love to his wife oh now i know why he sees dinosures."

"do you know he goes into the mountians looking for dinasores that dont ecits anymore."

"people of orangecove you should ask my brother about his childhood when my brother pat had to go with to school to get him to stop grabbing other boys peinses. this is fun."

"christian r you kidding me .he once put goatheads in homeless mans cardboard beading an wantted me to help.would a christian do that bro ."

"you should talk about all the ill gotten gains you got from all dead reatives .he will not talk about his short commings.enjoy the rest of your life in the hell you created bro."

"how many dinosures have u caught not kidding folks hes nuts.ask him about how he neglecked my mother until she died. and colleted all that life insurace money.he will not talk about that.look in mirror and focuse on your problems bro cause you got alot."

"he should sut his piehole dont u have tairasores to look for bro. leave these poor people alone.im so glad i moved away from u .sorry orangecove.my dad should have wore a condom."
Report this post
Report this post
Fractured fairy tales

Monrovia, CA

#16439 Jul 30, 2013
Fracking is killing my crop this year.
RoseRN

San Jose, CA

#16440 Jul 30, 2013
It's just pot?
Union

Monrovia, CA

#16441 Jul 31, 2013
The league of pea growers will be unionizing soon.
RonPaul

Monrovia, CA

#16448 Aug 14, 2013
Smokem if you got them.
RonPaul

Monrovia, CA

#16450 Aug 14, 2013
MoonShine and smokes that's the RON PAUL GOOD TRAILER PARK LIFE.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#16451 Aug 14, 2013
JOAN wrote:
Oh my God, I'm so glad to tell everyone the real thing that happen to me...My name is JOAN. If i refuse to share this testimony it means i am selfish to my self and to people i love so much whom might have similar problems, March 16th about something 7:23pm after taken our dinner my husband got crazy started calling a lady name Melisa I love you, i was so mad and started crying like a baby...then my husband left home then for the idiot called Melisa, and never return back home then i believed when he understand his self he will surly come back to apology, but instead he left me So i complained to my friend she told me she was having such problems in her marriage until she was introduce to DR brave who specializes in bringing back broken homes and broken marriages DR brave cast a spell for me in May 4th surprisingly my husband came home May 6th apologizing that i should forgive him that it will never happen again, i was so glad and gave the thanks to DR brave who save my marriage, if you are having similar problem you can contact him and His email address is brvaespsllcaster@gmail.com you can still save your marriage if u really love your husband.
thanks joan
Thanks Joan, we will be sure to ignore you and all your posts, you are crazy!
Leaferison

Monrovia, CA

#16454 Aug 14, 2013
Washington, Seattle's 'Hempfest' will feature munchies courtesy of the local cops, munchies bags of food.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#16455 Aug 14, 2013
phaines wrote:
<quoted text>
people in glass rubber rooms shouldnt throw stones.
I hope they don't give you any then.
Weed Free

Monrovia, CA

#16456 Aug 14, 2013
It was a road less traveled until late.
Batty

Escondido, CA

#16457 Aug 15, 2013
So what are the actual current laws concerning medical marijuana in San Diego county?
Quiz

Monrovia, CA

#16459 Aug 15, 2013
Geo Quiz

It was a road less traveled until late so what are the actual current laws concerning medical marijuana in San Diego county?
pink putz

Dinuba, CA

#16461 Aug 16, 2013
Smoke the Gange
Justice

Pacoima, CA

#16462 Aug 16, 2013
juan wrote:
yes
Christian | 22 hrs ago
letter of apology wrote:

John Rankin
You appear to be a very troubled person.
When so many negative comments are about you, you may need to take a moment and reflect on your actions.

Now this is hitting the nail on the head John! How can you call yourself a good Christian and in the same posting you are calling Victor "Pee" that is the most childish thing I have ever seen coming from someone claiming to be a good Christian and a business owner in our City! I have done business before with you John but after reading what you post, I am done with doing business in your shop! You had better attend service and you might want to talk to your pastor and share him and the rest of your brothers and sisters and let them know what your up to on you at home time!
Amos

Pacoima, CA

#16463 Aug 16, 2013
juan wrote:
yes
The Law | Oct 24, 2012
Case# 10-2822 there are pictures of John Rankin Orange Cove, Ca ,,,,with the tea party fliers in hand! It is a federal violation John, you and your tea party really made a boo boo today.hopefully beckies BBQ will be willing to cover some of the fines you and your tea party will be spliting up! Thanks for putting out the info today I'm sure you really put a scare into your daddy Gabriel and Frank for stilling RUMS vote on 12th street and had several more ballots in Gabriel vehicle? Can you explain that?
Report this post
FooDooSoo

Monrovia, CA

#16464 Aug 16, 2013
No one cares anymore, please check out at once, no forwarding addressed is needed
Anon

Bakersfield, CA

#16465 Aug 16, 2013
People already do it a lot, might as well legalize before more people get arrested over a plant
stoner

Norwalk, CA

#16466 Aug 16, 2013
i feel very strongly about this but on voting day i smoked too much weed and forgot to vote.now my only option is to riot in the streets to make my voice heard!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Highly curious about being a sub/slave to a mis... 3 hr sayyed95 1
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... Fri Big Red 35
Which cheap and legit site to buy fifa 15 coins? Fri alex 3
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Dec 24 yes call me 09864... 376
'Hybrid' store displays new plans (Jun '07) Dec 23 Silver Blade 4
Review: Calvary Chapel (Apr '09) Dec 21 WhyWait 36
Police chase on Sunday early morning thru EPA Dec 21 D mann 1

Palo Alto News Video

Palo Alto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palo Alto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palo Alto

Personal Finance