Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Harmoni wrote:
This is for the moron speaking on it's legality. Some of us are truly missing the point. Many reason for using is because pain ceases,it eliminates depression and alleviates anxiety with NO side effects. It also improves my Autistic sons vocabulary/speech by at least 200 words than when it's completely out of his system. Finally, it cured my moms skin cancer 2 years now. I choose natural substances over chemical any day. Its a medicine. It should not be illegal.
That's wonderful and it should be studied. Moms know their own children. How did you heal skin cancer? Was it pot? I don't smoke it because I don't like what happens to my thinking over the long term. I do know several who do and it seems to help them function better. This may seem a bit of conspiracy thinking, but it seems the black market could provide a lot of money for the feds to do things that congress and the American people know nothing about.
Draws fire

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Big thinkers don't or do they?
cjb68

Lake Elsinore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

KrazyKyngeKorny wrote:
<quoted text>
And illegal immigration is also illegal. Where does that get us? We have a HUGE population of illegal aliens, and the feds, whose law prohibits them does nothing to stop them.
OMG I so agree. the illegals steal millions of dollars from our families everyday & no one does shit!!!!! but medical marijuana at least helps people in pain. why is it okay for someone to rob me & my famiy but easing someones pain, is not. this country is backwards!!!!!!
Dried

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Way too much fun, what about you?

Since: Nov 12

Wilton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

cjb68 wrote:
<quoted text> OMG I so agree. the illegals steal millions of dollars from our families everyday & no one does shit!!!!! but medical marijuana at least helps people in pain. why is it okay for someone to rob me & my famiy but easing someones pain, is not. this country is backwards!!!!!!
True, but our King just spent 100 million on his africa vacation promising to give them 7 billion...priceless.
Bribe for Visa

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Bribes for visas or sex for visas either one will do: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/07/u-s-embassy...
fksfcva

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

aearavnc
Stems

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

This one's a tough but so is life.
Santos

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

People need to slow down on that marijuana stuff. Things are just moving fast but somethings are good. http://x.co/1JFU0
Block

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

No need to speed now is there?
aqua Wman

Porterville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Smoking on the bud feeling kinda high
zjaadve

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

asdfjkl
Brosted

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Chicka Boom-boom yourself.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

A Santa Rosa man with a half-baked plan to manufacture a potent cannabis oil was severely burned in a small explosion inside a residence Tuesday evening.

Miguel Ceja, 31, was trying to make hash oil, commonly known as honey oil, in the bathroom of an apartment at 934 Clark St. when fumes from the process ignited, causing a flash explosion.
Such incidents are on the rise. There have been at least two other cases in recent years involving such explosions, one on Corby Avenue and another at a motel on Santa Rosa Avenue, he said.

Its becoming a trend. Im not sure why, specifically, Linscomb said.

On the bright side, he should have no problem when he applies for a medical marijuana dispensation.
Bic lighters

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Chicka chicka boom yourself.
Beg to differ

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Am I the only one that does not smoke marijuana?
Hankies

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

No differs just whiffers.
Bruno24

Antwerpen, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Beg to differ wrote:
Am I the only one that does not smoke marijuana?
There is no need to smoke marijuana to understand that it needs to be legal, or to understand that all drugs should be legal, because a drug is either dangerous, or not. If not dangerous there are no reason to make it illegal, and if it is dangerous then there are strong evidences that making it illegal will make it far more dangerous, because its market will be given to the criminals.
Prohibition is an utter nonsense. It is since the start a technique to steal your money and to give power to criminals. Drug is just another term for medication, and which one can help you concern you and your doctor, not a government. Health should be separate, like religion, from the political power once and for all.
adafa

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

eofvaa
Wheeel

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Where did I leave my Bic lighter?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,081 - 15,100 of15,911
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palo Alto Discussions

Search the Palo Alto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Left Hook 200,319
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 20 hr Sparky A2 7,833
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 20 hr Ronald 2,251
Report: Retaliation by supervisors common at VA Mon Viet Nam Vet 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Mon Racjei 4,885
San Lorenzo man pleads not guilty to beating (Apr '09) Jul 18 annonymous 46
Review: Vencoa Inc (Jul '12) Jul 5 jainy2 54
•••
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••