|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

a Hermaphrodote wrote:
while such a law might sound coll to some and no more harmful than tobacco, why about those people who must suffer from second hand smoke in apartment units from a neighbor's smoking?
If smoker are restricted away from those who do not want their fumes, like we have to put up with cancer and disease causing tobacco, then go ahead and toke away, but don't get none on me. I am breathing disabled and there is no law to help me from smokers who have earlier move in dates that the 2010 law.
already there have been heated arguments between me and a chain smoking neighbor who poisons me on a daily basis. I have sarcoidosis, kidney failure, use a CPAP machine to breathe while sleep and an inhaler but I have enver smoked a day in my life. I canon afford to move as I am on a fixed income and an amputee. It has been suggest, I get a gun to settle matters but so far I am using restraint.
Your story is sad, but if you never smoked then something else caused your problems. Every day we hear more things are bad for us, then hear someone was never affected by it. Ten years global warming was here, then this year was the coldest spring ever recorded in parts of the country. Don't believe all that you hear.
FlatRock

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Still stacking the skeets are you?

How much did it cost?

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

FlatRock wrote:
Still stacking the skeets are you?
How much did it cost?
Why would anyone 'stack the skeets'?
(I'll pass on the Flat Rock joke.)
Flushed

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Bingo next Saturday night, get your tickets and cards ahead to time.
demetri

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Just my two cents: We have been fighting this war on drugs for decades. All it has done is get people killed and cost the United States billions if not trillions of tax dollars. The result is we are no closer to ending the war on drugs than we were decades ago. So can we get a reality check and at least legalize marijuana. That will create a multitude of jobs and bring in millions of tax dollars that can be used to fight the war on cocaine/heroin/meth. Let's focus our attention on fighting those drugs verses marijuana.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

demetri wrote:
Just my two cents: We have been fighting this war on drugs for decades. All it has done is get people killed and cost the United States billions if not trillions of tax dollars. The result is we are no closer to ending the war on drugs than we were decades ago. So can we get a reality check and at least legalize marijuana. That will create a multitude of jobs and bring in millions of tax dollars that can be used to fight the war on cocaine/heroin/meth. Let's focus our attention on fighting those drugs verses marijuana.
marijuana makes you brain dead, stupid. capitol hill is full of these drug addicts. and look at how they are running the country.

brain dead, stupid.

and you want to legalize the stuff? so, how long have you been smoking the stuff?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
marijuana makes you brain dead, stupid. capitol hill is full of these drug addicts. and look at how they are running the country.
brain dead, stupid.
and you want to legalize the stuff? so, how long have you been smoking the stuff?
You sound brain dead! I doubt the rich folks running the country are stooping down to pot and giving up the coke. You have your drugs mixed up.

Since: Jun 13

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
marijuana makes you brain dead, stupid.
Marijuana make u brain dead, stupid HAHAHAHAHAHA...that are one of the funnyest thing I heard in a long time my frend. U sound just like my son he in 3rd grade HAHAHAHA So who the one who are brain dead again my frend? HAHAHAHAHAHA
spiffy

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

M82091 and the horse you road in on.

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

spiffy wrote:
M82091 and the horse you road in on.
I have no idea what yore are trying say but Im tell you that you spelling road?? No my frend you spell *rode...the horse you "rode" in on...there...I teech you how spell rode. If you needing more English class lesson Im be here I teech you some more yore own language ok?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Mahmoud Abdullah wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what yore are trying say but Im tell you that you spelling road?? No my frend you spell *rode...the horse you "rode" in on...there...I teech you how spell rode. If you needing more English class lesson Im be here I teech you some more yore own language ok?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOL...funny Dan
Pig farmers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

USA and it's ALLIES are using pig fat DIPPED BULLETS to take down Muslim enemy's of the united states.

Killing them twice is good, can't go but to he ll.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Pig farmers wrote:
USA and it's ALLIES are using pig fat DIPPED BULLETS to take down Muslim enemy's of the united states.
Killing them twice is good, can't go but to he ll.
You really should smoke pot.
Pork Bullets

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Muslim behead a solder at woolwich, you can't judge all Muslims by the actions of a few extremists.
One preacher threaten to burn the Koran, Death to America from those same peace loving Muslims.
That's why pork bullets were made and used.

Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite.

Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

Must be anti-American if it's removed.
Eric

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

When is the Eric is driving to Claremont, California?
CoverUP

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

More bull is being posted on this SITE than ever before. Mostly from outside competing interests and or inside political ding-bats.
calweta

Porterville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Please fo

Butte, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

What the hell are you people talking about? yes what is wrong with smoking some stuff that was on this earth since the beginning of time?
Slow roast

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

M82091 and the horse you road in on, read it or dry it.

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Slow roast wrote:
M82091 and the horse you road in on, read it or dry it.
What yore next name going be my frend? You can start call me Professor Abdullah Im one who teeching you how spell and write HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Palo Alto Forum right now

Search the Palo Alto Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Complaints Against Google+ 23 min Veronica Langley 19
5-Year-Old Dies In Freak Horse Riding Accident (Oct '08) 48 min Anonymous 93
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Pole swap 7,855
With corporate help, Obama announces actions on... 4 hr Le Jimbo 71
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr Orange Cove cow licker 200,366
Spanish lessons Wed Evelyn 1
•••
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
Palo Alto Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000