Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Yep those crafty ships captains communicate in code?

If you had a craft what code would you use?

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

jamie hancock wrote:
yes make it legal almost everybody smokes it any way, wake up pot is here to stay if you anti pot people want something yell about look at alcohol, alcohol makes people stupid , have you ever heard of any one smoking pot and crashing there car into another one and killing innocent people? probably not, but have you ever heard of any one getting drunk and crashing there car and killing innocent people ? I rest my case.
It absolutely will NOT be here to stay once the feds crack down. They’re not going to GIVE that right to the people -- that would be showing weakness and that is NOT the direction this country is headed in. You people are only fooling yourselves if you don‘t sign that petition (above).
Just P

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

There just pests, don't worry.

Turn the lights on and scurry away.
Bruno24

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

I don't believe in "drug". There are only medications made illegal for private interests of a minority.
The "drug problem" is a myth. There is only a prohibition problem. Abuse of drug has always existed and been an incidental health problem with people who abuse anyway. They can be cured when they are not criminalized. Only prohibition aggravates the problem quite considerably, by preventing health treatment, and offering a gold mine to the bandits who develop expertize to target the kids.
Ptoneds

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Just more bad postings going on!

Spreaders are working great today.
T Man

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Smoke pot it's a cure for cancer
Back to USSR

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bury him like we did to Bin Laden, at sea with the fishes.

Send the Mf remains of that muslim/Islamic mad/crazy bomber back to where he came from, Russia.

Burial site found for Boston suspect/this is not good.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Legalize pot!
Bruno24

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

T Man wrote:
Smoke pot it's a cure for cancer
It might be preventing cancers. It helps also to recover from other intrusive therapies. And when injected in tumors, there are many strong evidences of an efficacious curing effect. It is scandalous that the press continues to keep that secret. It was known in the US, and hidden then, since the seventies, and has been 'rediscovered" 20 years later in spain. Take a look at:

http://www.mapinc.org/newstcl/v01/n572/a11.ht...

One day, we will have to count the number of death and life destroyed due to prohibition, which seems to be far much more dangerous than "drugs".
Fridays

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Just can't get enough of this BULL, the posters keeping this one going are still "brain dead".

Post is post, like the cereal ad says!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Julie Wabansia wrote:
Legalize pot!
I agree, what's sad is we have these haters for pot making false claims, example:

http://www.prescottaz.com/main.asp...

Here is what this DA wrote: "Ironically, a leading cause of death for teenagers is the car crash, and marijuana use, even in small amounts, significantly increases that risk."

More BS from a DA clown. That is the most stupid comment I have ever heard. Drinking too much water can increase that risk, not paying attention can increase that risk. But we have alcohol easily available for teens, how does that affect that risk?
Sliced

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Just can't get enough of this BULL, the posters keeping this one going are still "brain dead" PackOdermOdoors.
Bruno24

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, what's sad is we have these haters for pot making false claims, example:
http://www.prescottaz.com/main.asp...
Here is what this DA wrote: "Ironically, a leading cause of death for teenagers is the car crash, and marijuana use, even in small amounts, significantly increases that risk."
More BS from a DA clown. That is the most stupid comment I have ever heard. Drinking too much water can increase that risk, not paying attention can increase that risk. But we have alcohol easily available for teens, how does that affect that risk?
There are evidences that not smoking cannabis makes people lie, or parroting lies and propagating errors, at least on cannabis.
If we follow the logic of the MJ opponents, we should suggest to make illegal the non-smoking cannabis habit :)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are evidences that not smoking cannabis makes people lie, or parroting lies and propagating errors, at least on cannabis.
If we follow the logic of the MJ opponents, we should suggest to make illegal the non-smoking cannabis habit :)
no kidding, Personally I don't smoke cannabis, but realize that it benefits many and is not the danger in our society as claimed by these money hungry DA's.
Free Ops

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Are you better off since the STUPID republican's, RNC, GOP and Tea Party nuts have been driven from power?
morse

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

tinamo wrote:
I am voting no. Have just a couple of basic questions? Who will be going to their homes to measure the regulated grow? Department of Agriculture? How are these users really going to keep the weed away from their kids and their friends? What breathalyzer test are we going to use when some one is under the influence and driving?

Kids can get pot now easier than they can get beer. Drug Dealers dont ask for ID when a kid wants weed. They would have inspectors regulating it just the same as tomatoes or any other crop we grow. Citizens who grow would be limited to a certain number of plants for personal use. That would be regulated by police im sure since the smell would give it away and nosey neighbors would call in. They have breathalyzers that can detect any drug from pot to meth. Google it if you dont believe me. But its impossible to give out dui for weed since it affects everyone different.
KatNip

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Morris the cat would like some?
Bruno24

Hoboken, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>no kidding, Personally I don't smoke cannabis, but realize that it benefits many and is not the danger in our society as claimed by these money hungry DA's.
I work with young researchers coming from all places in the world. They all smoke cannabis from time to time, except those coming from the Netherlands. The reason is that it is quasi-legal there, for adult, and for the child it is not well seen to try to look like an adult. Illegality of something not dangerous is an advertizing for a simple and safe method to protest against the older generation, like the youth like always to do. Legality would make the consumption by kids dropping. It is one thing to buy it on the street, and a different thing to look in the elder bags. One look like magical freedom, the other looks like childish.
I smoke sometimes a bit of MJ, but it is far from being my favorite plant/hallucinogen. Yet I use it often as a medication, and I avoided two times a surgery intervention in that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,881 - 14,900 of15,657
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Palo Alto Forum right now

Search the Palo Alto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Bag itts 4,553
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Gomers 199,083
Massive Octopus kite at Shoreline (Jun '08) Thu Charlie 5
Review: Calvary Chapel (Apr '09) Tue Matthew Perri 27
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Apr 15 lug heads 7,298
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 13 Just fine 3,746
Naked Teenage Man Arrested For Bizarre Crime Sp... Apr 11 justaguess 18
•••
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE