With corporate help, Obama announces ...

With corporate help, Obama announces actions on renewable energy

There are 76 comments on the Reuters story from May 9, 2014, titled With corporate help, Obama announces actions on renewable energy. In it, Reuters reports that:

President Barack Obama on Friday will announce executive orders to increase the use of solar panels, boost energy efficiency in federal buildings and train more people to work in the renewable energy field, the White House said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Peter

Vancouver, Canada

#69 Jul 29, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
You just have to love the way President Obama 's brilliant leadership gets corporate America to get on board with clean/green energy... that is great news for the environment; great news for the country.
What a great feeling it is for we patriotic Americans who voted Barack Obama into Office.
Thought at first you were being sarcastic. But after looking at your avatar plain to see you were being serious. You should burn in hell for calling those in favor of destroying America "patriotic."
Susie Q

Elmhurst, IL

#70 Jul 30, 2014
People like Marine Corp Pat are a boon to corrupt politicians and a bane to our society.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#71 Jul 30, 2014
Susie Q wrote:
People like Marine Corp Pat are a boon to corrupt politicians and a bane to our society.
Unlike you, people like me didn’t support and vote for a president that was so inept that the worst terrorist attack in American history (9-11) happened on his watch… we didn’t vote for a president that lied a nation into a war… people like me didn’t vote for a president whose economic policies brought the American economy to the edge of total collapse…

No, it’s not me… it is YOU, and disgust right-wing tea-bagging idiot-people like you who are a BANE TO THIS SOCIETY.

STFU!

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#72 Jul 30, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, people like me didn’t support and vote for a president that was so inept that the worst terrorist attack in American history (9-11) happened on his watch… we didn’t vote for a president that lied a nation into a war… people like me didn’t vote for a president whose economic policies brought the American economy to the edge of total collapse…
No, it’s not me… it is YOU, and disgust right-wing tea-bagging idiot-people like you who are a BANE TO THIS SOCIETY.
STFU!
hmmmmmmmmm you must be talking about Clinton since the first attacks, training and masterminds were in place due to his interest in hiding cigars instead of upholding his oath of office. Obama is just a run of the mill scam artist with a broken mo jo.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#73 Jul 30, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU!
It really sucks not being old enough to vote, doesn't it?

Obama got Osama!

#74 Jul 30, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmmmmmmm you must be talking about Clinton since the first attacks
Oh yeah, the worst terrorist attack in this nation's history, 9-11-2001 happened when Bill Clinton was President of the United States... because President Clinton was serving a 3rd term in Office.

Pathetic and desperate... republicans are supposed to be about taking personal responsibility, right. So accept responsibility for your 9-11 happening when Bush was in the White House.

Obama got Osama!

#75 Jul 30, 2014
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
It really sucks not being old enough to vote.
Tell us about that... how does that make you feel... LOL, idiot.

Location hidden

#77 Jul 30, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about that... how does that make you feel... LOL, idiot.
Since I've voted in every election since 1964, I haven't a clue as to how it feels.

Nor do I have any idea what if feels like to be a shill for the worst president in 70 years.

Obama has Jimmy Carter dancing in the streets singing "Hallelujah, I'm off the hook."

Obama got Osama!

#79 Jul 31, 2014
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I've voted in every election since 1964, I haven't a clue as to how it feels.
Nor do I have any idea what if feels like to be a shill for the worst president in 70 years.
Obama has Jimmy Carter dancing in the streets singing "Hallelujah, I'm off the hook."
It is stupidity like this that gives me so much joy… you are in just so much misery that the reality of this country re-electing President Obama just won’t allow you to let go of that right-wing meme about Jimmy Carter…
I wake up every morning with so much pride and patriotism knowing that President Obama is in the White House… and I wallow in your misery.

Location hidden

#80 Jul 31, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
It is stupidity like this that gives me so much joy… you are in just so much misery that the reality of this country re-electing President Obama just won’t allow you to let go of that right-wing meme about Jimmy Carter…
I wake up every morning with so much pride and patriotism knowing that President Obama is in the White House… and I wallow in your misery.
Just goes to show how stupid you are.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#81 Jul 31, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>It is stupidity like this that gives me so much joy… you are in just so much misery that the reality of this country re-electing President Obama just won’t allow you to let go of that right-wing meme about Jimmy Carter…
The only thing that bothers us is all our military that died to secure our country, and then you elect an idiot with no experience and a communist ideology. Before you try your race card, there are many blacks like Carson, Rice and King that tried to help not only their people but the country. Obama does neither.
Stoooopid

Glasgow, UK

#82 Jul 31, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
You just have to love the way President Obama 's brilliant leadership gets corporate America to get on board with clean/green energy... that is great news for the environment; great news for the country.
What a great feeling it is for we patriotic Americans who voted Barack Obama into Office.
I don't even know one person in my country (Scotland) as brain challenged as you.
M Bankroft

Brussels, Belgium

#83 Aug 2, 2014
All I have to do is hear "with corporate help" and know that it's something bad.
Baffled

Lombard, IL

#84 Aug 2, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, the worst terrorist attack in this nation's history, 9-11-2001 happened when Bill Clinton was President of the United States... because President Clinton was serving a 3rd term in Office.
Pathetic and desperate... republicans are supposed to be about taking personal responsibility, right. So accept responsibility for your 9-11 happening when Bush was in the White House.
Do you get paid to spew this nonsense, or are you just a natural born blockhead?
Baffled

Lombard, IL

#85 Aug 2, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Slick Willie had an opportunity to take down Bin Laden but let him slide. Slick Willie was also in office when he helped Congress ease restrictions on Wall Street that caused the economic collapse in 2008. Most overrated president in the history of our nation! Only looked good because of the dot.com explosion which had nothing to do with him.
Jenny

Bensenville, IL

#86 Aug 2, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very sad that we still have so-called Americans who think like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cupertino School District to Build Affordable T... 4 hr Geez 3
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) 8 hr Beyond Evil 92
Sex and booze at Stanford 8 hr Hard to Say 4
Gay/bi skype 15 hr Alexcockstar 1
Wana chat Jun 25 SEVEND12 1
News Highlands Park Playground Community Workshop Jun 24 jen 1
Lyft in Sunnyvale Jun 19 Highspeed Brown 2

Palo Alto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palo Alto Mortgages