Apple, Google antitrust hiring accord...

Apple, Google antitrust hiring accord rejected

There are 9 comments on the SFGate story from Aug 8, 2014, titled Apple, Google antitrust hiring accord rejected. In it, SFGate reports that:

Employees walk past Google Inc. signage while arriving for work at company headquarters in Mountain View, California, U.S., on Thursday, Oct. 13, 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

Witness

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Aug 10, 2014
One has to wonder if these huge companies are even competitors. Yeah lets keep feeding Wall Street trillions.
Jenny

Zagreb, Croatia

#2 Aug 10, 2014
I think American big companies same with just different names.
Nosy Bullies

Addison, IL

#3 Aug 11, 2014
That is really awesome the way this judge stood up to these monster corporations. I thought all of them were bought off. Maybe there's still hope yet for the free world.
Never Google

Romania

#4 Aug 11, 2014
I think this is proof enough of Google and Apple not really being competitors.
Paul A

Anonymous Proxy

#5 Aug 12, 2014
I live in the UK and see the damage the Corporate Welfare has done to the USA. Why are hardly any Americans seeing this?
Kathy

Switzerland

#6 Aug 18, 2014
America will destroy the world if they don't destroy themselves first.
Say What

Dublin, Ireland

#7 Aug 25, 2014
Paul A wrote:
I live in the UK and see the damage the Corporate Welfare has done to the USA. Why are hardly any Americans seeing this?
UK has Barclays so the USA doesn't have a monopoly on corrupt corporations. However I agree that QE for ever or whatever they call it is really horrible.
Black Jack Winner

Lombard, IL

#8 Aug 26, 2014
Fed was supposed to stop the easy money to Wall Street in October. Now it's going to be extended indefinitely. Since banks are not lending and corporations are not hiring the economy will NEVER be good enough to stop this nonsense. Only the FED under Obama would award Corporate America for such terrible behavior. This is good news for Wall Street and bad news for everybody else. Will partisan voters ever wake up??

However, I take my hat off to the judge who threw this so-called settlement out of court.
Hawks Rock

Seattle, WA

#9 Aug 29, 2014
Central banks all across the world are culpable. Don't like the looks of this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
comment (Jul '14) Tue life 16
oregon parting 1998 sig/series lincoln tc w s... Tue Firewater 23 1
News Off Deadline: Impending sea-level rise will aff... Jun 28 SpaceBlues 2
I am gonna tell her I wear lingerie. Jun 27 Anonymous 7
Does anyone know Jon Scottie Clarke......a prop... Jun 18 scottie clarke 1
News Talking with ... One of the nation's leading di... Jun 14 newsfail 2
It's a Justice County and don't you forget it. ... Jun 13 Gang Stalking 1
More from around the web

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE