• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
7,601 - 7,620 of 7,926 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8310 Jun 9, 2014
You're* And you're just as bad as the republicans at rejecting science, which is why you refuse to debate. Also, I hope you don't actually believe I have ANY political affiliation. Democrats are no better than republicans and you're dumber than both for believing there's a difference. They both control you just the same. You're a blind sheep. The science is on my side.
Darren

San Jose, CA

#8312 Jun 9, 2014
Global warming is definitely a democrat
Cam Cam

Monrovia, CA

#8313 Jun 9, 2014
Cam Cam your still coming back for more of the same that I gave you before, be a good dog and leave this site alone it's too hard on you!
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8314 Jun 9, 2014
You are giving me more of the same laughs at the expense of your stupidity. It's exactly what I want. You've made me laugh harder than ever before and I've just been having a great time. Although, sometimes I feel bad for embarrassing you so massively. You are a good slave to the government BS. I'm too hard on you, you're too hard on yourself, but you need it. Maybe one day you will actually educate yourself.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8315 Jun 9, 2014
Also, you're* And I hope you don't think calling me Cam Cam is going to bother me. A lot of people do. Your obsession with me has already proven you are hurt, though.
Cam Cam

Monrovia, CA

#8316 Jun 9, 2014
Looks like Cam Cam couldn't stay away like "it" was told to do!

What's a matter Cam Cam can't you get your jollies any where else?

You have my permission to post your "stupid" rants here from now on!
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8317 Jun 9, 2014
No, you couldn't stay away as you were told to many times. Of course you never listen to the truth. I have plenty of fun, especially when I prove morons like you incorrect and make you this desperate for my attention. I'll deliver it only to embarrass you even further, or rather make you embarrass yourself as you have constantly done now!:P I appreciate that, squirt. The only stupidity is your own, and I am apathetic as to whether or not I have your permission. You don't have any authority over me. No one does. Now bow down and be a good slave.
Your dime

Monrovia, CA

#8318 Jun 9, 2014
Cam Cam told you are allowed to come back and post any of your stupid comments for free, no charge to you at all it's your dime.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8319 Jun 9, 2014
I refuse to post stupid comments like you, though. I'll let you handle that. You're the expert in that regard. I'll allow you to make all of the dumb posts you want, it's giving me great entertainment. The government will be sure to rob you, though. Since you're dumb enough to let them.
Later says

Monrovia, CA

#8320 Jun 9, 2014
Yeah got me on speed dial, anyway your late as usual.

http://www.claraweb.us/archives/19798
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8321 Jun 9, 2014
You're* And your article means nothing. Cannabis already is legal. The only thing illegal is the unjust law stating otherwise enforced by the corrupt and tyrannical government that you bend over and get on your knees for. I bet you get all kinds of assistance taken from the theft of society. You're a worthless parasite and you show how much of a joke public schools are, squirt.
Cam Cam

Monrovia, CA

#8322 Jun 9, 2014
Cam Cam I see you accepted my ultimatum to get your fat behind back here pot to answer any of my questions I have or you, just testing the obedience training lessons I gave you.
Cam Cam

Monrovia, CA

#8323 Jun 9, 2014
Cam Cam I see you accepted my invitation and ultimatum to get your fat behind back here to answer any of m questions I have or you, just testing the ambience training lessons I gave you.
Cam Cam

Monrovia, CA

#8324 Jun 9, 2014
Cam Cam I see you accepted my ultimatum to get your fat behind back here to answer any of my questions I have or you, just testing the ambience training lessons I gave you.
Splash

Monrovia, CA

#8325 Jun 9, 2014
Cam Cam I see you accepted my ultimatum to get your fat behind back here to answer any of m questions I have or you, just testing the ambience training lessons I gave you.

You have NO choice you do as I tell you what to do from no on!
Splash

Monrovia, CA

#8326 Jun 9, 2014
Cam Cam I see you accepted my ultimatum to get your fat behind back here to answer any of my questions I have or you, just testing the ambience training lessons I gave you.

You have NO choice you do as I tell you what to do from no on!
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8327 Jun 9, 2014
Thanks for proving me correct and doing as I told you, to embarrass yourself. You are so dumb you posted the same comment six times under multiple names.

The only fat one here is yourself, which is why you're so obsessed with me. I am extremely healthy partially due to cannabis. If you work one day maybe you'll get the same satisfaction, but I doubt it. You can not be trained, nor could you offer any productive training. I have trained myself quite well which is how I've done nothing but prove you wrong and humiliate you. I am far more educated on the subject of cannabis than you, or any subject for that matter. You have no choice but to do as I tell you, but you'll still remain idiotic. I appreciate the laugh, again.
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8328 Jun 9, 2014
I already told you I can do this forever. I'm not going to stop making you embarrass yourself. I'm going to force you to learn on your own. I really am trying to help you see how truly pathetic and naive you are. It takes me less than 30 seconds to respond to you as I actually have basic grammar and spelling. I know you have to put an hour into each comment which only wastes your time and proves how completely asinine and retarded you are with your botched lobotomy. Besides, as I said, I've never laughed harder or been so entertained. I truly hope you never stop, squirt.
Orders

Monrovia, CA

#8329 Jun 9, 2014
Cam Cam I see you still following order's I gave you!
Cam

Cathedral City, CA

#8330 Jun 9, 2014
Not at all. I'm doing exactly what I want to do. You can continue living in your fantasy world, but I would never take an order from as big of a loser as you are that can't even spell. orders* I see you still continue to make a gigantic fool out of yourself because I upset you so bad!:P You can be obsessed all you want. I'm enjoying your suffering. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr lechezz 4,998
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... 5 hr Sad to Glad 25
Neil Young files for divorce from Pegi Young 5 hr Lightning Linda 3
Will Eric Schmidt Destroy Google? 5 hr Getting Real 25
Complaints Against Google+ 6 hr Getting Real 80
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr landluber suck 200,576
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Aug 26 matches lighters 15,961
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••