Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201864 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Missed one

Covina, CA

#230837 May 27, 2014
You mean I missed one?
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#230838 May 27, 2014
Missed one wrote:
You mean I missed one?

Are you getting hungry?
Can Tee

Covina, CA

#230839 May 27, 2014
CeeTee

Page 9,974 # 230838
Steve Bolsor

San Jose, CA

#230840 May 27, 2014
When will it end?
The Normal Majority

Redding, CA

#230841 May 27, 2014
I guess I will join the liberals and stop trying to oppose the the rise of Muslim power in this country. In fact I will act similar to a good liberal and help facilitate their rise. Apparently I have more in common with Muslims and their laws than I do with the current laws of liberal america. I want Muslim law! I want to use Muslim law to deal with homosexuals! I want Muslim law to deal with feminists! America will be a better place under Muslim laws than liberal laws!!!!! A liberal society is a weak society that crumbles and always ends in being taken over.
The Normal Majority

Redding, CA

#230842 May 27, 2014
Odumbo = the freakishly big eared Accidental Affirmative Action president. 

Odumbo's the movie:

It will be a sick tragic comedy of course. Odumbo the Accidental Affirmative Action Buffoon uses his freakishly large ears to fly's his freakishly obese ex wife around the country as she tries to starve kids to death while stuffing her fat cheeks with the food she denies them in school lunch's.
M rules

Covina, CA

#230844 May 27, 2014
Remember Majority rules
M rules

Covina, CA

#230845 May 28, 2014
And the beat goes on!

So all you lame detractors stand aside a take a seat, you know on that thing you have been using for a brain.
Funny stuff

San Jose, CA

#230848 May 28, 2014
M rules wrote:
Remember Majority rules
Not in the looney bin.
M rules

Covina, CA

#230849 May 28, 2014
And the beat still goes on!

So all you lame detractors stand aside a take a seat, you know on that thing you have been using for a brain.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#230850 May 28, 2014
I simply note that marriage has historically and cross culturally described a relationship between a man and woman, primarily to raise their children.

Neither of these primary characteristics describe a ss couple. Because those characteristics are each significant in their own right, a ss couple will always appear inferior in comparison. Demanding a word that makes their relationship a lie compared to real marriage.

I think that it is a foolish attempt to gain acceptance that will only accomplish the opposite.

SMile.
Sgt Peppers

Gardnerville, NV

#230851 May 28, 2014
Why doesn't the Covina Crackpot & Craven Coward go back to San Dingbat?
Dee Sterling

Covina, CA

#230852 May 28, 2014
See Mees are good for what - texas
America

Covina, CA

#230853 May 28, 2014
May 2014 Utah Senator Hatch: Gay Marriage Will Become Law of the Land, where you have freedom and choices.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#230854 May 29, 2014
America wrote:
May 2014 Utah Senator Hatch: Gay Marrage Will Become Law of the Land, where you have freedom and choices.
Ss marrage is inferior to marriage. Always only ever will be.

Smile.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#230855 May 29, 2014
America wrote:
May 2014 Utah Senator Hatch: Gay Marriage Will Become Law of the Land, where you have freedom and choices.
Does that include lesbian throuples?

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#230856 May 29, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
Does that include lesbian throuples?
No, it does not.

Polygamy is not legal anywhere in the US.

Do try to keep up.

It might help your understanding of basic concepts if you were to learn to count.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#230857 May 29, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it does not.
Polygamy is not legal anywhere in the US.
Do try to keep up.
It might help your understanding of basic concepts if you were to learn to count.
Correct, they are adult citizens being denied their fundamental rights.
The "count" part continues to be irrelevant and hilarious. These rights are extended to individuals. Keep up the stupidity, it becomes you.
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#230858 May 29, 2014
The Domestic Violence risk is around twice as high in gay relationships (+/- 40%) as in heterosexual relationships (+/-20%).
People living in this degraded condition don't want anyone to know these facts, because they're trying REALLY HARD to make their bullshit real and acceptable. I'm sorry to be so harsh on this, but I've been to see something I WON'T describe... and i'm NEVER GOING BACK!!! EVERRRRR!!!
-scare you to death, man.
F choice

Covina, CA

#230859 May 29, 2014
What's your problem?

Haven't you ever heard of freedom of choice?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Cheap Movers In Redwood City Mon nita singler 1
topix forum misused (May '09) Aug 28 Billy Rawhide 2
massive chinese furniture web-site and relative... Aug 27 jimheeren 1
News Advances Against Chronic Pain (Sep '12) Aug 26 Ambct617 20
News What's Vanessa Diffenbaugh reading? Aug 19 moodylarry 1
RIP Chuck (Charles Perry lll) (Feb '12) Aug 18 D Shot 24
gutter cleaning Aug 16 randall1022 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palo Alto Mortgages