Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Read more: www.cnn.com 201,862

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more
Jake

Los Angeles, CA

#227988 Jan 16, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess again, closet boy. AIDS came from Africa. The've run the DNA.... it's scientific fact. Stop being an idiot.
lol not in the closet you homo. I know it came from Africa you creep! it's just that you guys brought it here and spread the virous like rabbits. Be smart, wear a condom and tell your partner to wipe good before you enter the exit only hole.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#227989 Jan 16, 2014
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.
WRONG!

We're all aware of the multitude of SCOTUS rulings on the subject. So stop lying.
Still Bill

Livermore, CA

#227990 Jan 16, 2014
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the homosexuals explanation all thought it is close to the fact, but not exact
Try again oh great ignorant one ! The AID's epidemic began in fact when African hunters ate and consumed contaminated monkey meat who were in fact most likely heterosexual ! So you see it was you who is responsible in an indirect way for this awful disease and passing it on to gays ! LoL

Learn something if that's at all possible !

The history of AID's

http://www.thebody.com/content/whatis/art4885...

And.....

The origin of AID's

http://www.wisegeek.com/how-did-the-aids-epid...
Jake

Los Angeles, CA

#227992 Jan 16, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I suspected. You have no proof of harm. How many court cases does your side have to lose before you fools learn anything? How about your side stops wasting the taxpayers' money by filing cases you are sure to lose? Cases that a 5th grader would know better than to file. Petty, frivolous lawsuits, just for the sake of being mean. THAT'S rude.
Frivolous law suits ?? you should talk, that is the new fad of a homosexuals today, example the lesbian waitress that made up a terrible lie about not getting a tip for her sevice because she was fruit and the two idiots that sued a NY taxi company for another made up B.S. lie don't talk about frivolous law suits you moron. get a life
Flaky jakes

Covina, CA

#227993 Jan 16, 2014
Flaky jakes #227992
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#227995 Jan 16, 2014
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Frivolous law suits ?? you should talk, that is the new fad of a homosexuals today, example the lesbian waitress that made up a terrible lie about not getting a tip for her sevice because she was fruit and the two idiots that sued a NY taxi company for another made up B.S. lie don't talk about frivolous law suits you moron. get a life
What the hell does the "waitress" lie have to do with a frivolous law suit? You can't sue someone for not tipping.

And as far as this nebulous comment goes:
"the two idiots that sued a NY taxi company for another made up B.S. lie"
Do you have any idea how often that happens? Could you be more specific?

In law, frivolous litigation is the practice of starting or carrying on lawsuits that, due to their lack of legal merit, have little to no chance of being won. Your side knows it hasn't a chance, and now, because of the stupidity of homophobes, when the 10th Circuit Court rejects the state's claim, gay marriage will become legal in every State in the 10th Circuit, not just Utah.
Jake

Los Angeles, CA

#227996 Jan 16, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
How foolish you've made yourself look. Heterosexuals are the ones responsible for the majority of the spreading of this virus. You and me buddy!!!
Speak for yourself, I'm not a homo ... so that makes you either a bisexual, homosexual or a needle using loser. Pick one !
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#227997 Jan 16, 2014
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
lol not in the closet you homo. I know it came from Africa you creep! it's just that you guys brought it here and spread the virous like rabbits. Be smart, wear a condom and tell your partner to wipe good before you enter the exit only hole.
The majority of the initial infections were given unintentionally via a HepB vaccine unknowingly contaminated with HIV. over a period of years in the testing phases of the vaccine.

This information isn't a secret. It's well documented.
Flaky jakes

Covina, CA

#227998 Jan 16, 2014
Flaky jakes #227996
asdfghjkl

Palo Alto, CA

#227999 Jan 16, 2014
If guys can now marry guys, then what is there to stop two brothers who want to get married? Incest, so what? There is no chance of them having a baby. What about a son getting married to his father. Daughters marrying mothers, sisters with their tubes tied getting married to their brothers. There is now no boundries to the perversion. Afterall it's love.
Flaky jakes

Covina, CA

#228000 Jan 16, 2014
Flaky jakes #227999
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228001 Jan 16, 2014
asdfghjkl wrote:
If guys can now marry guys, then what is there to stop two brothers who want to get married? Incest, so what? There is no chance of them having a baby. What about a son getting married to his father. Daughters marrying mothers, sisters with their tubes tied getting married to their brothers. There is now no boundries to the perversion. Afterall it's love.
Geez.... I hate to disappoint you but marriage is still between two UNRELATED adults. That hasn't changed. Let your dad down easy.
Flaky jakes

Covina, CA

#228003 Jan 16, 2014
Flaky Jakes #228002
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#228004 Jan 16, 2014
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO at you frankie you troll
Look at yourself dim bulb!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#228005 Jan 17, 2014
How deceitful.

The vast majority of those nations would never term ss couples as married, and you know it.

Marriage describes a distinct relationship in every single culture.

A ss couple can never equate to marriage.

Your deceit only exposes the weakness of your position.
Six_Of_One wrote:
<quoted text>
poppycock. Chief22 said marriage is not a right, the United Nations has affirmed that is a basic human right. Very simple rebutal to chief22! The fact that you don't like it in no way makes it decietful....
<quoted text>
Time to come out of denial hun! Many, many SS couples are legally married today.
Now you lie to cover your lie by censoring my post.

Marriage involves two people. A man and woman. That mix is rooted in our genes and the foundation of any healthy society.

If marriage is a personal right (what you are insinuating), than every person can claim that with anyone, anything and as many as they please.

Moreover, a manipulated law does not change the fact that ss marriage is an oxymoron. Ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

Time to face reality 'hun'...

SMile.
Flaky jakes

Covina, CA

#228007 Jan 17, 2014
Woodie Wood Pecker hasn't been seen very much lately?
#228005 what do you think?
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#228009 Jan 17, 2014
Six_Of_One wrote:
<quoted text>
I respond to this in post #227962.
Marriage IS a right.
Period.
Whatever agenda you have with the UN has no bearring on this fact.
The UN wasn't even the first authority to affirm this right they are just they most easily recognizable.
Your failure to see intertwining webs confirms my suspicions re: your pre-frontal cortex.
Furthermore, your side has relied (heavily) on the attempted dismissals of any relevant info as presented by my side (although, my side doesn't always aim straight and true, any more than yours does) in attempts to gain the upper hand in a debate that consumed us, to the point of numbness.
Flaky Jakes

Covina, CA

#228010 Jan 17, 2014
Woodie Wood Pecker hasn't been seen in days around here?
#228009 what do you think?
Nine Ball

Harrodsburg, KY

#228011 Jan 17, 2014
asdfghjkl wrote:
Them gays is always writin about how they wants their rites. It ain't about rites. It is about trying to make us normal people think that they is normal. They ain't. You is rite. If two gays can marry up, why not two brothers, one man and five womens, a boy and his grannie, or a woman and her dog?
Flaky Jakes

Covina, CA

#228012 Jan 17, 2014
Woodie Wood Pecker hasn't been seen or heard from lately?
#228011 do you say what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a place to stay asap! 21 hr imup4abigdic 3
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Fri Loveyourchildren 114
News Earthquake! Your Smartphone Could Give an Early... Wed Kate 1
Anyone know a good auto glass repair shop aroun... (Oct '06) Wed Angela K 22
News Stanford under pressure to reform sexual-assaul... Apr 15 Speakblogger 2
24 7 emergency locksmith (Dec '11) Apr 14 ShirleyWill12 30
News Coroner identifies body found in Pogonip as Mic... (Nov '10) Apr 12 RIP John 85
More from around the web

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]