Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201809 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Judonomi

Hemet, CA

#226061 Dec 6, 2013
Sam wrote:
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different!. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.
God's never giving you another whale.
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#226062 Dec 6, 2013
Judonomi wrote:
<quoted text>God's never giving you another whale.
Lol.....
tony jenz

Los Angeles, CA

#226063 Dec 6, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.....
are you still giving blo-jobs on credit? about twelve of us are watching the Ohio St game tomorrow and we need some hummer service at halftime.. we can pay you the following weekend. okay? bring Scope with you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226064 Dec 6, 2013
tony jenz wrote:
<quoted text>
are you still giving blo-jobs on credit? about twelve of us are watching the Ohio St game tomorrow and we need some hummer service at halftime.. we can pay you the following weekend. okay? bring Scope with you.
What happened, is your sister on strike or something? Retired? She was getting pretty sloppy. You oughta put a wig on and go for it yourself, give your buddies a thrill.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#226065 Dec 6, 2013
tony jenz wrote:
<quoted text>are you still giving blo-jobs on credit? about twelve of us are watching the Ohio St game tomorrow and we need some hummer service at halftime.. we can pay you the following weekend. okay? bring Scope with you.
Why is your mom busy tomorrow.
Heard she does two at once and
you like to watch! Pervert
Hershy bar

Santa Cruz, CA

#226066 Dec 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened, is your sister on strike or something? Retired? She was getting pretty sloppy. You oughta put a wig on and go for it yourself, give your buddies a thrill.
Peekaboo john.
Hershy bar

Santa Cruz, CA

#226067 Dec 7, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is your mom busy tomorrow.
Heard she does two at once and
you like to watch! Pervert
Peekapoo Phatty.
Hershy bar

Santa Cruz, CA

#226068 Dec 7, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
well you reapeat so many things he has said in the past, before you ever showed up here CG .. wink .. you phony marony stupid ass ... You ARE frankie ... lol
Frankie and Cali are actually siblings. Brother and sister. They are VERY close .. wink wink. LOL
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#226069 Dec 7, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>Why is your mom busy tomorrow.
Heard she does two at once and
you like to watch! Pervert
Not me again....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226071 Dec 7, 2013
Hershy bar wrote:
<quoted text>
Peekaboo john.
http://www.hark.com/clips/bsvmvxgykk-cuckoo-c...

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
QuackInBush

Azusa, CA

#226072 Dec 7, 2013
Quack in bush #226071
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#226073 Dec 7, 2013
Good Morning to all the "Non Haters"
Nibbers

Azusa, CA

#226075 Dec 7, 2013
Nim rods unit #226073
karen

Los Angeles, CA

#226076 Dec 7, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
Good Morning to all the "Non Haters"
You and your schizo other half Frankie are idiots, "Sybil". One in the same and twice as retarded. It would be best for all if you die before the year is through.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#226077 Dec 7, 2013
frankie I hope you have good brakes on your chair and they don't rust in the rain . . .
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#226078 Dec 7, 2013
karen wrote:
<quoted text>You and your schizo other half Frankie are idiots, "Sybil". One in the same and twice as retarded. It would be best for all if you die before the year is through.
WTF is wrong with you?
What a hateful subhuman u are.....
I am not Frankie you ignorant bitch
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#226079 Dec 7, 2013
karen wrote:
<quoted text>You and your schizo other half Frankie are idiots, "Sybil". One in the same and twice as retarded. It would be best for all if you die before the year is through.
REPORTED
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226080 Dec 7, 2013
karen wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your schizo other half Frankie are idiots, "Sybil". One in the same and twice as retarded. It would be best for all if you die before the year is through.
Someone needs a time out.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#226081 Dec 7, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
frankie I hope you have good brakes on your chair and they don't rust in the rain ...
I do. Thanks for your concern.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#226083 Dec 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I do. Thanks for your concern.
Well today is a big day for all our acitve, reserve and veterans.

I say job well done!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NVDaily update 2 hr cheapshoesonsale 1
News Farmer's savings among seizures that bought Mon... Mon Montana 1
News Soledad Canyon a " California May 31 Bam 3
I am gonna tell her I wear lingerie. May 30 HardnHorny 2
knickers May 30 HardnHorny 3
News Police Beat: Stroller found at Palo Alto inters... May 30 Kathy Katnip 3
News Palo Alto: Committee balks at restricting smoki... May 14 Ban Tobacco 2
More from around the web

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]