Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,186

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225565 Nov 29, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Equal protection of the law, pendjo. My cult? WTF are you talking about?
You get equal protection you POS! You are talking about something totally irrelivent. You are talking a bout a made up group of second class citizens that are just now forcing society to be accepted by suing eveyone in sight. I'm talking about the gay cult you idiot.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#225566 Nov 29, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
You get equal protection you POS! You are talking about something totally irrelivent. You are talking a bout a made up group of second class citizens that are just now forcing society to be accepted by suing eveyone in sight. I'm talking about the gay cult you idiot.
No, I don't get equal protection, neither do you. Men and women don't, in general. A man can marry a woman, but a woman can't. A woman can marry a man, but a man can't.

Made up group? I guess technically, all groups are made up. Gay cult? What idiot came up with the idea of calling homosexuality a cult?

Long Beach, CA

#225568 Nov 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from an ad homoan gay troll attack, do you have a reasoned response?
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.
Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.
It is the only relationship that reproduces naturally, a father and mother raising their children.
It is the only relationship that is the birthing place of every single other type of relationship.
It is the only relationship that reunites two completely unique parts. A complimentary union, instead of a duplicated half.
It is the only relationship that sexually fit together by design. There is no abusive violation of design.
It is the only relationship that restores a male and female to the very original roots of our creation, pre-gender.
It is the only union that blends two different genders bringing perfect balance. A same gender union lacks diversity and is off balance.
All this says nothing about the cultural, historic and religious distinctions that marriage wholly embraces.
It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition. It is absurd and sacrilegious to equate ss couples.
Click.

Long Beach, CA

#225569 Nov 29, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny! Lol
Rude. Reported!

Long Beach, CA

#225570 Nov 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Seriously, is there a sane adult alive who can't immediately, EVERY SINGLE TIME, tell the difference between a ss couple and marriage???
I laugh so hard thinking about it, tears run down my face! Really, even a child can tell the difference. This whole thing is embarrassingly silly!
You are an embarrassment to humanity.
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225572 Nov 29, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Rude. Reported!
You should join the Police Squad.
Maybe you wouldn't be such a
nosey little rat.....

Long Beach, CA

#225573 Nov 29, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should join the Police Squad.
Maybe you wouldn't be such a
nosey little rat.....
Click.
Lamb Pucker

San Francisco, CA

#225574 Nov 29, 2013
123 time to get down on both knee.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#225575 Nov 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You are an embarrassment to humanity.
All you have is blonde ad homoan troll attacks. THAT is embarrassing!

Snicker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225576 Nov 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Click.
You are a really strange boy......
didn T

Azusa, CA

#225577 Nov 30, 2013
Didn't they just say that?
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#225578 Nov 30, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't get equal protection, neither do you. Men and women don't, in general. A man can marry a woman, but a woman can't. A woman can marry a man, but a man can't.
Made up group? I guess technically, all groups are made up. Gay cult? What idiot came up with the idea of calling homosexuality a cult?
General? be specifis puta. We have only one established group of people, they are Heterosexuals. The homosexuals in this country gathered as a second group thus second class (cult) of indiduals ie.(KKK) second class to fight their cause, one that is an unorthodox lifestyle as in both examples of cults mentioned. The gay cult has arrived at rules within themselves to force upon an already established way of life. The rules established, protect our citizens including you Ho, is the current constitution, it works for all leave it alone. If you can't deal with what is law for all citizens then go back to the jungle where you came from and take your banana with you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225579 Nov 30, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is entitled to equal protection dummy.
Who do

Azusa, CA

#225580 Nov 30, 2013
Who Done It
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225581 Nov 30, 2013
Good morning ladies and gentlemen! You too Gustavo.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225582 Nov 30, 2013
Another fine day in beautiful California where any consenting adult can get married except those fundie polygamists! Ah freedom.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225583 Nov 30, 2013
Who do wrote:
Who Done It
I'm no snitch but Gustavo done it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225585 Nov 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Good morning ladies and gentlemen! You too Gustavo.
Good Morning!
Hope you had a nice holiday !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#225586 Nov 30, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning!
Hope you had a nice holiday !
I did. Just right. Not too much family and not too little. Just right.

Hope you did too. Hell, I even hope that half gay half homophobic jackass Gustavo did.

Ah good times!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 13

Idyllwild, CA

#225587 Nov 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>I did. Just right. Not too much family and not too little. Just right.

Hope you did too. Hell, I even hope that half gay half homophobic jackass Gustavo did.

Ah good times!
Had to laugh,Guest reported me
for rudeness..Can you imagine?
Click. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Wed yes call me 09864... 376
'Hybrid' store displays new plans (Jun '07) Tue Silver Blade 4
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... Tue Best Yet 32
Review: Calvary Chapel (Apr '09) Dec 21 WhyWait 36
Police chase on Sunday early morning thru EPA Dec 21 D mann 1
Police Blotter: Porch package snatcher arrested... Dec 21 One way or another 5
Bill Widmer named new Rancho Palos Verdes city ... Dec 20 Are you serious 1

Palo Alto News Video

Palo Alto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE