Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,722)

Showing posts 194,421 - 194,440 of199,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you lie about what I DO say, BLankie?
Substance? Perhaps if I quote an expert on Shakespeare, that would change your mind about polygamy? Doubtful. You can't change your mind because you don't have one.
Great argument.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Attention progressive journalists. It is no longer correct to say "Obama Care" No longer correct.

Now it is to be called "affordable care". You must not mention Obama in connection with the health care debacle. Please shift blame to the Republicans.
Frankie Pelosi Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

I think we need to pass a law allowing polygamy so we can find out what's in it.
Posters

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

The proposed Glendora, California employee layoffs come at a time when the relationship between city staff and administration has been strained.

A city survey released in February 2011 contained many critical comments about City Manager Chris Jeffers. But Douglas Tessitor gave a 3 1/2 year contract to Jeffers and a $900,000.00 whole life insurance policy as a reward to Jeffers, for doing such a fine job?

Glendora city council members and the city's general employee's association weren't able to agree on new contract terms for city employees.

The council eventually imposed contract conditions that contained concessions.

Council members said they are aware of problems between management and general employees, so they say? In reality the city council and management don't give a 'hoot' about what the employees feel, instead management has LIED and STOLE, MIS-MANAGED the cities finances every since Chris Jeffers and Douglas Tessitor have been involved.

The cities latest addition to it's council Council Judy Nelson who is nothing more than a 'stooge' for Tessitor and his cronnies.
Buried

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Sunday, Nov. 17.
12:01 a.m. Police were called to a battery report, 100 block South Glendora Avenue and arrested Elizabeth Oley, 24, on suspicion of DUI and exceeding the legal blood-alcohol level. Oley was held in lieu of $50,000 bail.

This had to take place at or near the police department. Fighting near the PD is not a good thing.

Glendora, California
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Like I keep saying the homosexuals are thick in the white house! latest news is that Dick Chaneys daughter is a lezbo and married. There just isn't any end to the corrupt politicians and who you know ...
Maybe Bill

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
Like I keep saying the homosexuals are thick in the white house! latest news is that Dick Chaneys daughter is a lezbo and married. There just isn't any end to the corrupt politicians and who you know ...
And congratulations Hawaii and Illinois! Equality marches on no matter what a loser like you says or does! So blabber away hate boy! Doesn't matter anyway,gotta love that Constitution and the 14th amendment,"Equal treatment" under the law! You poor little guy! Yuk,Yuk,Yuk,Ahhhhh.....good times to quote the other loser!
Push button

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Where are the battery powered razors located?
Maybe Bill

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop your bullying and stalking!
Yeah,damn me for actually posting something on topic stupid! Try it sometime and stop stalking me please! Why do you lie in every off topic irrelevant post you crap out? Better watch out the good Mod's are watching you! Yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk,Ahhhhh.....goo d times! poof,poof,poof,poof,poof! LOLOLOL
Maybe Bill

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
We can kid around all day and I hope we do but the bottom line is I support marriage equality and you do not.
Also, you're a dope. YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times.
Sure you do flunky,sure you do,wink,wink,wink! That's our flunky,hasn't met a slimy pos bigot he didn't love! Sorry flunky,everybody laughs at this false statement that you continue to make! Stop lying flunky grow a pair buddy!
Maybe Bill

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What a moron. Grow up Billy.
You first flunky,you first! Yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk,Ahhhhhh... ...Good times still huh flunky! Now go see your best bud,R1 and kiss a little more of his azz! He's a real fine example of a good decent human being,right flunky? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Who is "R1" you silly jackass? I heard that's just an internet myth.

Thinks "R1" is real. Too funny!
He means R2/D2.....Memory problems!
Maybe Bill

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Polygamy deserves the same respect as SSM.
Marriage. There is no one right way.
And off topix yet one more time! Hey flunky,take it to a polygamy thread where it belongs! This is a now moot thread about gays having marriage equality in the state of California,period! If you need help finding a polygamy thread I'd be more than happy to help if you're having difficulty finding one flunky,we all know how easily confused you get! Hell,even the great Bird man made one up for ya,and it's still there! So,adios you old off topic FooL!Wrong thread! LOLOLOLOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Maybe Bill wrote:
<quoted text>And off topix yet one more time! Hey flunky,take it to a polygamy thread where it belongs! This is a now moot thread about gays having marriage equality in the state of California,period! If you need help finding a polygamy thread I'd be more than happy to help if you're having difficulty finding one flunky,we all know how easily confused you get! Hell,even the great Bird man made one up for ya,and it's still there! So,adios you old off topic FooL!Wrong thread! LOLOLOLOL
You are the old fool....Loosten up
your depends...
Maybe Bill

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill's a lot of fun but he's against marriage equality for people he doesn't like. Not cool.
Off topic and irrelevant to the topic of the thread!
Maybe Bill

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah good times! Old SniffsButt Billy. aka $3 Bill. Aka about 100 socks.
Off topic and irrelevant!
Maybe Bill

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill's a lot of fun but he's against marriage equality for people he doesn't like. Not cool.
Off topic and irrelevant!
Mr Tanaka

Kawasaki, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah good times! Old SniffsButt Billy. aka $3 Bill. Aka about 100 socks.
Is he the gaytard that spends every single night judging posts over and over again? Like that makes some kind of difference? What kind of a loser would do that!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Ah good times! Old SniffsButt Billy. aka $3 Bill. Aka about 100 socks.
He reminds me of Dr Frankenfurter
from "Rocky Horror picture show"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
The Homosexuals are thick in the
White House ? Where in your hood?
Are they fat,thick as a brick? Huh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 194,421 - 194,440 of199,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palo Alto Discussions

Search the Palo Alto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 9 hr Follow the dog 15,655
Review: Calvary Chapel (Apr '09) Tue Matthew Perri 27
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Tue Bag itts 4,551
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Tue lug heads 7,298
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 13 Just fine 3,746
Naked Teenage Man Arrested For Bizarre Crime Sp... Apr 11 justaguess 18
Jump Rope Apr 10 Anonymous 1
•••
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palo Alto People Search