Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201887 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#224593 Nov 14, 2013
Jizzy Poof Daddy went into a bar. The bartender said BEAT IT PUNK.

YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#224594 Nov 14, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>It looks like Topix has already done that. You next???
The thing is, you're so stupid you don't realize that you're going to miss me. When you do. Remember why.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl

Los Angeles, CA

#224595 Nov 14, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Awwwww poor wittle, boi, did your feelings get hurt? If you would like I can start a thread and ask eveyone who has reported you to post a comment. Would you like that Frankie?
Cyber Bully! Ya you are real classy.
Cali Girl

Los Angeles, CA

#224596 Nov 14, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
Hey frankie, you and CG want to make a few extra bucks today? I have plenty of work for you guys!
You are a jerk,no wonder you're alone.
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#224597 Nov 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell no, liar. Don't ask again.
Cheating and lying is the only way you'll get the better of me and that's why you do it. Proud? Damn.
A Navy man or marine would never do that. Army. Figures. And a "master machinest" [sic]! You're master of it you'd think you could spell it.
Ah good times! Embarrassed? Delete me punk. Tell mommy.
Awwwww poor wittle, boi, did your feelings get hurt? Frankie is mad now.
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#224598 Nov 14, 2013
Cali Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did your husband run away with another woman?
Cali Girl

Los Angeles, CA

#224599 Nov 14, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Why did your husband run away with another woman?
Is that a fairy Tale you came up with?
Why do you wear your wife's dresses?
Cali Girl

Los Angeles, CA

#224600 Nov 14, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Why did your husband run away with another woman?
Why did your husband run away,
naw never mind ..,
Twisted Rick

Auburn, CA

#224601 Nov 14, 2013
"California's ban on same-sex marriage" That's the topic on this forum. Anyone who doesn't stay with the topic is a moron, especially you ugly black m**nkeys. I have a neighbor who lives in apartment 13. He's so f***ing black, I just want to puke my brains out everytime I see his ugly black skin, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuckty-yuck! But at the same time, I just want to f**k his brains out. And by the way, he's gay. I live in apartment 23 at Markston apartments, and I like black c**k. I want to date him so I can be his white boy bi**h, and so he can be my sugar n***er bear.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#224602 Nov 14, 2013
Twisted Rick wrote:
"California's ban on same-sex marriage" That's the topic on this forum. Anyone who doesn't stay with the topic is a moron, especially you ugly black m**nkeys. I have a neighbor who lives in apartment 13. He's so f***ing black, I just want to puke my brains out everytime I see his ugly black skin, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuckty-yuck! But at the same time, I just want to f**k his brains out. And by the way, he's gay. I live in apartment 23 at Markston apartments, and I like black c**k. I want to date him so I can be his white boy bi**h, and so he can be my sugar n***er bear.
Frankie is that you>?
Razor minds

La Puente, CA

#224610 Nov 14, 2013
So you just have razors on the brain?
Twisted Rick

Auburn, CA

#224611 Nov 14, 2013
I have a joke to tell. Two little black n***lets are sitting on a school bench, one n***let says to the other n***let "my momma wants to send me away to boarding school because she doesn't like me anymore." The other n***let says, "you could always join the gorilla fighters of Africa so you could be the n***er you were always meant to be, that way, you won't need to go home, because the zoo is right around the corner from here", you could go live there instead." Enjoy!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#224613 Nov 14, 2013
Cali Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Alone? WTF u talkin about willis?
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#224614 Nov 14, 2013
Twisted Rick wrote:
U people from Sacramento r retards ... we know who you r, moron u stupid ass
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#224615 Nov 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Example of a post that should be deleted.
frankie, stop writting that shit ...
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#224616 Nov 14, 2013
Cali Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
do u want the job or not ..
Cali Girl

Los Angeles, CA

#224621 Nov 14, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>do u want the job or not ..
What do you think?
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#224622 Nov 14, 2013
Weeeeee leap troll.
Cali Girl

Los Angeles, CA

#224623 Nov 14, 2013
Poof wrote:
Weeeeee leap troll.
Screw off Jizzy Burd!
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#224624 Nov 14, 2013
Cali Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw off Jizzy Burd!
weee leap troll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Thu ohno 155
News Ricoh Keenai photo management system launches w... Dec 7 sunrisesunset 1
News Man in car exposes himself to woman in Palo Alto Dec 1 Kevin from Michigan 1
Uber for Drones - "Palo Altitude" startup Nov 30 Palo Altitude 1
News Tesla competitor Lucid Motors picks Arizona for... Nov 30 I Got Your Jewels 5
News Trump deportation plan sends South Bay leaders ... Nov 29 spytheweb 2
Sunnyvale Parrot Study (Dec '09) Nov 27 lol 29

Palo Alto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palo Alto Mortgages