Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,692)

Showing posts 193,821 - 193,840 of200,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Twisted Rick

Auburn, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Homosexuality is just as wrong and disgusting as interracial relationships. People who engage in such behavior have no morals whatsoever! If I were the president of the United States, I would have such people gassed inside a gas chamber for being stupid.
Double d

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Double edged razor blades for you too!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Twisted Rick wrote:
Homosexuality is just as wrong and disgusting as interracial relationships. People who engage in such behavior have no morals whatsoever! If I were the president of the United States, I would have such people gassed inside a gas chamber for being stupid.
...and you are just stupid enough to think a president has that kind of power.... what a bonehead! And you accuse us of having no morals? ahahahahahahahah ROTFLMAO@U
Razor Breath

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Take a break x-breath or x-breather.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Twisted Rick wrote:
Sick people like you should not be allowed to live in this Nation. Try some third world shiet hole.
yup

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Twisted Rick wrote:
Hahahaha u gotta love this post!!!! Good one!!! Couldn't agree more
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text> Blankie is an idiot and a liar.
You got that right.
Razor Breath

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Take a break x-breath or is it x-breather.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you are just stupid enough to think a president has that kind of power.... what a bonehead! And you accuse us of having no morals? ahahahahahahahah ROTFLMAO@U
Oh, but he has his ability to post anonymously, on a gay messaging board, changing usernames faster than any straight warrior. Such power….such wrath….such sexual insecurity!!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Twisted Rick wrote:
<quoted text> You're either a n***er lover or a male c**k s**ker. At any rate, you don't deserve to live because you have no morals. If I were you, I'd shoot myself for being stupid. I don't like black people, and I sure as hell don't like gay people because you "people" have no morals. And If I were the president of the United States, I would surly take action against you parasites renegade style. Believe it!!
I am white, male, heterosexual. You are a racist piece of bull dung. Now you sit behind your key board and make threats, but believe this, step out side and open your mouth and see if someone does not shut it for you. Its taken over 150 years for this Nation to get rid of racist bigots like your self, I guess we missed one. Whats your address?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Maybe Blankie can create the "polygamy flag" and head the first polygamous parade? it would give him something else to do, rather than keep getting his nonsense deleted.
yup

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>You got that right.
Poof goes your anus right? Had a rough night poof? Did u blow a gasket in your bum and that's why you keep offering tissues, cuz you bought so damn many??? Lmao!! Why don't u come up with something interesting to say besides, butt hurt? Need a tissue? I though Chicago was hardcore? You seem like a lil bootch... Idk what any of this even has to do with marriages and what not... It's just a bunch of folks wasting time posting a bunch of rhetorical nonsense... I thought gays were smarter than that
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
Maybe Blankie can create the "polygamy flag" and head the first polygamous parade? it would give him something else to do, rather than keep getting his nonsense deleted.
He is not a happy camper, I took great pride in seeing to it. I will be working on the fine people who post in the Cafe next. R1 is my special project.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Sicko Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Poof
Madison, WI
Friday Oct 18
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/los-angeles-c...
"I'm not ashamed of who I am. Today it's gay rights, tomorrow the decriminalization of man-boy love. "
Please do post the perma link to that post.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Poof goes your anus right? Had a rough night poof? Did u blow a gasket in your bum and that's why you keep offering tissues, cuz you bought so damn many??? Lmao!! Why don't u come up with something interesting to say besides, butt hurt? Need a tissue? I though Chicago was hardcore? You seem like a lil bootch... Idk what any of this even has to do with marriages and what not... It's just a bunch of folks wasting time posting a bunch of rhetorical nonsense... I thought gays were smarter than that
Please stay in school, brush your one tooth, say good night to mom, its late
Sicko Watch

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Please do post the perma link to that post.
They removed it, probably to protect their ass.

That's okay, you're still being watched.
Twisted Rick

Auburn, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>
I am white, male, heterosexual. You are a racist piece of bull dung. Now you sit behind your key board and make threats, but believe this, step out side and open your mouth and see if someone does not shut it for you. Its taken over 150 years for this Nation to get rid of racist bigots like your self, I guess we missed one. Whats your address?
What's my address? So you are gay!
If I give you my address, you have to promise me that you won't s**k my c**k when you get here. If you are heterosexual, then I'm homosexual. Apparently, you haven't come out of the closet about your sexuality yet. You're such a gay n***er lover loser!
Sicko Watch

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

yup

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Sicko Watch wrote:
<quoted text>Poof
Madison, WI
Friday Oct 18
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/los-angeles-c...

"I'm not ashamed of who I am. Today it's gay rights, tomorrow the decriminalization of man-boy love. "
Repost

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Don't take responsibility for your posts, Blankie. Blame somebody else.
Why is Poof's man boy love post
Still up...He must not have
complained about it.What a Surprisa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 193,821 - 193,840 of200,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palo Alto Discussions

Search the Palo Alto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 hr Decide what 4,837
The best and cheapest authentic jerseys you hav... 13 hr candylee 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 16 hr 21 and over 15,909
Soon everyone will be an electric company Jul 6 Solarman 2
Review: Vencoa Inc (Jul '12) Jul 5 jainy2 54
...FARMER...is...GOD,..not... (Jun '13) Jul 3 PAUL SHYKORA artsdiscuss 20
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 2 skeets give more 7,806
•••
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000