Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201809 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223576 Nov 5, 2013
WOO~HOOOO! YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.

Number 9

Azusa, CA

#223577 Nov 5, 2013
Oh you mean razor blade risso?

Haven't you gotten a new safety razor instead?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#223578 Nov 5, 2013
Did you see the latest, now a US postage stamp with Harvey Milk on it. A Sexual predator honored with U.S. postage stamp. What would you call a 33-year-old man who both had and axiomatically acted upon a deviant sexual appetite for underage, drug-addicted, runaway boys?(No, not Jerry Sandusky.)

What would you call a man of whom, as regards sexual preference, his own friend and biographer confessed,“Harvey always had a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems”?

Harvey Milk’s only claim to fame is that he was the first openly homosexual candidate to be elected to public office (San Francisco city commissioner). His chief cause was to do away with the Judeo-Christian sexual ethic.

Harvey Milk was both a pederast and, by extension, a statutory rapist.

One of Milk’s victims was a 16-year-old runaway from Maryland named Jack Galen McKinley. As previously mentioned, Milk had a soft spot in his, um, heart for teenage runaways. Motivated by an apparent quid pro quo of prurience, Milk plucked McKinley from the street.
Years later McKinley committed suicide.

In a sane world, of course, the only direction his “new lover” should have pulled him was toward San Quentin. But, alas, today’s America – a burgeoning relativist land of make-believe – is anything but sane.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#223579 Nov 5, 2013
Another teen who crossed paths with Harvey Milk was Christian convert and former homosexual Gerard Dols. In a 2008 radio interview with Concerned Women for America, Dols shared of how – as a physically disabled teen – the “very nice” Harvey Milk had encouraged him in 1977 to run away from his Minnesota home and come to San Francisco.

According to Dols, Milk told him,“Don’t tell your parents,” and later sent him a letter with instructions. Thankfully, the letter was intercepted by Dols’ parents who then filed a complaint with the Minnesota attorney general’s office.

The incident was evidently swept under the rug.

So what does a man like Harvey Milk get for his apparent crimes? While most sexual predators get time in prison and a dishonorable mention on the registry of sex offenders, Harvey Milk got his own California state holiday (“Harvey Milk Day”) and, more recently, his own commemorative postage stamp, awarded by the Obama administration’s USPS.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223580 Nov 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. He's a guy so I saved him for you. He's pretty hot! Have fun.
What an idiot you are frankie. Yes I know he is a guy and if you think he is so hot, go for it you silly jackass. That is why I mentioned it to you in the beginning, I know you are queer what a damn fool you are.
mariopjckmen

Hanoi, Vietnam

#223581 Nov 5, 2013
learn what makes a good configuration for playing games for PC
http://www.friv-2.frivnice.com

http://www.friv2.pogone.com
panda

Hanoi, Vietnam

#223582 Nov 5, 2013
Entertainment with one day of hard work.
http://www.friv2.friv200.com
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223584 Nov 5, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
Another teen who crossed paths with Harvey Milk was Christian convert and former homosexual Gerard Dols. In a 2008 radio interview with Concerned Women for America, Dols shared of how – as a physically disabled teen – the “very nice” Harvey Milk had encouraged him in 1977 to run away from his Minnesota home and come to San Francisco.
According to Dols, Milk told him,“Don’t tell your parents,” and later sent him a letter with instructions. Thankfully, the letter was intercepted by Dols’ parents who then filed a complaint with the Minnesota attorney general’s office.
The incident was evidently swept under the rug.
So what does a man like Harvey Milk get for his apparent crimes? While most sexual predators get time in prison and a dishonorable mention on the registry of sex offenders, Harvey Milk got his own California state holiday (“Harvey Milk Day”) and, more recently, his own commemorative postage stamp, awarded by the Obama administration’s USPS.
GOT MILK ??

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#223585 Nov 5, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
GOT MILK ??
Not really.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223586 Nov 5, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot you are frankie. Yes I know he is a guy and if you think he is so hot, go for it you silly jackass. That is why I mentioned it to you in the beginning, I know you are queer what a damn fool you are.
Calm down Gustavo, we'll tell you all about it when you sober up.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223587 Nov 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. He's a guy so I saved him for you. He's pretty hot! Have fun.
Chance is straight..He told me..
He is for SSM.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223588 Nov 5, 2013
Good Morning everyone!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223589 Nov 5, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chance is straight..He told me..
He is for SSM.
He seems like a nice guy. The thing is that he asked me if I wanted him to take off his pants. That's why I assumed he was gay. Silly me!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223590 Nov 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>He seems like a nice guy. The thing is that he asked me if I wanted him to take off his pants. That's why I assumed he was gay. Silly me!
Did he private message you?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223591 Nov 5, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he private message you?
No. I said put on your shirt, he said "want me to take off my pants?". I said no.

I am not allowed to register. So I cannot PM.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223592 Nov 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>No. I said put on your shirt, he said "want me to take off my pants?". I said no.

I am not allowed to register. So I cannot PM.
Topix is stupid! Just Curious...
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223593 Nov 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He seems like a nice guy. The thing is that he asked me if I wanted him to take off his pants. That's why I assumed he was gay. Silly me!
What about it?...You know you did frankie don't lie.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223594 Nov 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I said put on your shirt, he said "want me to take off my pants?". I said no.
I am not allowed to register. So I cannot PM.
YOU ARE GAY ...

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Eve

Northridge, CA

#223595 Nov 5, 2013
That's how I felt when George W. Bush was elected President. However voting on LGBT people doesn't work, because Majority rules, and it's unfair to vote on equality. We don't vote on Heterosexual rights. So this should not even be an issue in the first place.
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#223596 Nov 5, 2013
With all the news lately, I forgot about number 9.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) 23 hr Calipoolguy 117
Police action near Monta Vista on 05/23/2015 Tue Oh No You Di-nt 2
Police action Thursday May 21 Alameda/Brittan 8... May 24 Deb Mangels 1
News Palo Alto: Committee balks at restricting smoki... May 14 Ban Tobacco 2
News Surenos gang member gets new trial date (Aug '08) May 4 Anonymous 284
You can win an awesome new GenZe Electric Scoot... (Sep '14) May 1 dfd 2
News Council approves tentative minimum-wage plan Apr '15 Hmm 2
More from around the web

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]