Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201809 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223281 Nov 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are only respondign to waht I said because you want to be a nasty little bitch, not because you have a good argument to support your odd lifestyle and behavior. If you feel you have no need to be here then you should leave, being here only puts your panties in a bunch. This topix has actually turned into a fun bulling and ranking thread, if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. Later Gator
High five!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223282 Nov 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
The heteros have taken over your topics (thread), you can either stay and stop with the temper tantrums (behave) or leave. We are a fun group.
Yes. He needs to chill out and get with the program or get lost.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223283 Nov 1, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh we don't mind you being 'hetero' princess, just NOT stupid..BTW you are not very fun..
Oh you're a real barrel of laughs.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223284 Nov 1, 2013
Emergency Room regular wrote:
<quoted text>
An Enlightened imbecile who ends up in the Emergency Room with foreign items up the ass lectures others about "stupid".
High five!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223285 Nov 1, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
No 'issues' other than blatant bigotry and the spreading of misinformation. I'm not going comment on you're 'Obamycare' statement...but I will say something needs to be done about offering affordable healthcare (and affordable education)in this country. If you think you can come up with something better not based on greed and screwing people over, I'll listen.
Off topic drivel. Relax power ranger. We're paying for your healthcare now, what more do you want?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223286 Nov 1, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Buttflower, get over it..it's gotten way past boring.
Naah. It's funny and still has a lot of mileage left. Works on you.
Emergency Room Watch

Pulaski, TN

#223287 Nov 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. So tell your buddy "guest" to stop whining, posting angry drivel and drooling and gushing over a shirtless poster.
Mikey and Quest and guest are all the very same stain, in another bi-polar rage because they're not in control of either this thread or their sphincters.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223288 Nov 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It was an example of you cant take rights away once granted, the debate is really over everywhere, now it is just a matter of time.
Complains are deciding where to locate offices and manufacturing so that their employs are treated equally, there is political, economic, and social pressure on continually from this point forward.
I know of one major company that is considering pulling offices and manufacturing out of states that do not have equal rights.
It is all just a matter of time now, the battle is already won.
Anything a "complain" [sic] does is because of the bottom line, not feel good nonsense like "pulling" out of states because they don't support gay marriage. They'll "pull out" if it's more profitable to "pull out" not to make you feel good.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#223289 Nov 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
High five!
Thank ye, thank ye!

We know why Stainiac is soiling the panties over "health care", don't we?

*snicker*
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223290 Nov 1, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
Mikey did it!
Mikey doesn't like it.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#223291 Nov 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic drivel. Relax power ranger. We're paying for your healthcare now, what more do you want?
You're not paying for sh*t, just sucking it..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223292 Nov 1, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously I do have room for calling others stupid..moron. Did you read the misspellings in YOUR previous posts? Actually the worst thing to happen in this 'great nation' is the 'Tea Party' and Bushes warS (plural for the ignorant impaired). Speaking of shoving things up one's a$$, why don't you try fisting. Now STFU and go back to your TV pappy.
Relax spice trooper.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#223293 Nov 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Naah. It's funny and still has a lot of mileage left. Works on you.
Really want to go there princess? You gonna cry again about how I'm picking on the 'po little vet invalid'?
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#223294 Nov 1, 2013
With all the ghost and gobbles last night I forgot to bring out number 9.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223295 Nov 1, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not paying for sh*t, just sucking it..
Nope. I'm paying for the freeloaders healthcare and you cannot spin that away.

My healthcare costs have gone up just so you can get yours free.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223296 Nov 1, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Really want to go there princess? You gonna cry again about how I'm picking on the 'po little vet invalid'?
Nope. Never have never will. That's your schtick son.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223297 Nov 1, 2013
Mikey doesn't like it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223298 Nov 1, 2013
Mikey is all "gimme gimme".

Gimme Obama plan. Gimme gay marriage. Gimme H.I.V. cure. Gimme Obama care. Gimme Gimme.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#223299 Nov 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I'm paying for the freeloaders healthcare and you cannot spin that away.
My healthcare costs have gone up just so you can get yours free.
I don't know where you're getting this crap from, I pay for my own healthcare pappy..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223300 Nov 1, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you're getting this crap from, I pay for my own healthcare pappy..
Sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) 5 hr Calipoolguy 117
Police action near Monta Vista on 05/23/2015 16 hr Oh No You Di-nt 2
I m housewife need home based job 21 hr DecentAmit 12
anyone into kinky taboo fantasy? Mon tester 5
Police action Thursday May 21 Alameda/Brittan 8... Sun Deb Mangels 1
News Palo Alto: Committee balks at restricting smoki... May 14 Ban Tobacco 2
News Surenos gang member gets new trial date (Aug '08) May 4 Anonymous 284
More from around the web

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE