Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223173 Oct 31, 2013
It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

- Bill Clinton.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223175 Oct 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>Me too, I’m a good guy, I don’t hurt people, I help educate children, my wife tells me I am a great husband but I think she is nuts I don’t know how she puts up with me.

I do understand why you feel the way you do, you want karma to be true, most religions are built upon karma

I don’t believe it, I certainly don’t worship the idea, it is something that I wish were true, but actually doubt it.

Still I have to live with myself, so I remain a decent person :)

The world is what we make it, I would rather make it a better place than a worse one.

Which is why I support people like the gay community, I don’t belong to them, but support them as fellow American. I am for freedom.
I have no problems with the Gay
community as well,I have to admit
that I did have a hard time with the
word marriage being in my eyes
modified,but voted in favor because
the rights outweighed,"my" problem
with a word.Hey,€1 I brought up prop 8,
Lol Happy Halloween!

Location hidden

#223177 Oct 31, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>I did not make that post
If it was me.....I would have MADE
Topix remove it so I call BS!

Location hidden

#223178 Oct 31, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Liar, I never said that I live in Madison, WI. That is where one of the servers is located. For some one with a higher education, you are very stupid.
You have an answer for everything.
reminds me of my teenage son.
He is more mature though.....

Location hidden

#223179 Oct 31, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>You would be wrong, if a person has accepted Jesus as lord and savior, even if they are a cold blooded murderer, salvation is thiers. Please show me in the Holy KJV1611, which verse states that belivers will not be going to hell. Its written that only the ones washed in the blood of the lamb will be given salvation. Your opinion, matters not, you are not God.
You spell like a child.Those are my
on beliefs,as I stated in my post,
Re-read it dummy....I wasn't
Posting scripture....It says "my
Opinion, you slacker Derp...

Location hidden

#223180 Oct 31, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>You would be wrong, if a person has accepted Jesus as lord and savior, even if they are a cold blooded murderer, salvation is thiers. Please show me in the Holy KJV1611, which verse states that belivers will not be going to hell. Its written that only the ones washed in the blood of the lamb will be given salvation. Your opinion, matters not, you are not God.
You are as close to God, as Satan
is nowadays....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223181 Oct 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be satisfied, I actually believe in certain things people would call supernatural. But it is just a belief, I wouldnt be upset if proved wrong.
But I am good either way :)
Lets say Ricardo's God, the one that will send anyone that has not worshiped him to everlasting torture.
No problem, I wouldnt worship that evil thing even if it was the only God. It makes you wonder why an all-powerful being so craves worship that it would torture anyone that doesnt.
Sounds like a terrorist to me, I wont worship that. So I would happily go to the other place knowing I made the right decision.
I am good either way, I dont know what happens after we die, any more than I know what happens to a cockroach after it dies ( no one seems to consider that )
But I dont have to make up stories or adopt others stories.
There are things that I believe, that science cannot prove and likely will never be able to. But I am not so attached to my beliefs to elevate them to the level of a faith, someone I put in front of actual knowledge, and excluding any knowledge that disagrees with my belief, that is a fools game.
Let me give you an example, I believe I have known my wife before. But it isnt a religion to me, it is just something I happen to believe, if I am wrong... no big deal. I dont devote my life to that belief, I dont worship that belief, it is just a puny belief that I cannot and probably never will be able to prove or know.
I just think so :)
One poke with that hot pitchfork and you'll be singing a different tune. Oh yes sir, No sir, How high sir?

YUK!YUK!YUK! You're a fool.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223182 Oct 31, 2013
What a beautiful day it is today
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#223183 Oct 31, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Liar, I never said that I live in Madison, WI. That is where one of the servers is located. For some one with a higher education, you are very stupid.
I'm not exactly in the Pulaski TN area either, Stainiac.

How hard will it be to find you, now that the general area is known?

Imbecile.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223184 Oct 31, 2013
Poof wrote:
"I told you, If I post from a PC, its one location, my I phone another, and from my I pad another. I pad at work shows Moline, PC at home, Madison, I phone, well that depends where I am at. Its not hard dummy." Jizzy Poof Daddy. Post 223121

"...PC at home, Madison..."
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#223185 Oct 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It seems Jizzy just posted where he lives. Madison, WI. What a dope! Hope he gets caught.
It hasn't really made any noise over that post. Some of them are dangerous kooks. Maybe deep down it wants to be caught.

Location hidden

#223186 Oct 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
What a beautiful day it is today
It is a perfect day for Trick or
Treating,not too hot or cold!
Love it..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223187 Oct 31, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not exactly in the Pulaski TN area either, Stainiac.
How hard will it be to find you, now that the general area is known?
Imbecile.
Poof Daddy's singing like a canary now. Ah good times! He's a master "machinest" doncha know.
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#223188 Oct 31, 2013
That's why number 9 has a horn
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#223190 Oct 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Poof Daddy's singing like a canary now. Ah good times! He's a master "machinest" doncha know.
And Enlightened too!

Location hidden

#223192 Oct 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>"I told you, If I post from a PC, its one location, my I phone another, and from my I pad another. I pad at work shows Moline, PC at home, Madison, I phone, well that depends where I am at. Its not hard dummy." Jizzy Poof Daddy. Post 223121

"...PC at home, Madison..."
Ahhahahahahaha thanks Frankie,
LOL....I knew! I remember this too.
too much weed.....Ha Ha!
ACLU sues

Azusa, CA

#223193 Oct 31, 2013
The lawsuit was filed Thursday October 31, 2013.

The ACLU says the county improperly denied a request for documents that would show how much taxpayer money went to private law firms hired to defend the county.

Much like what Glendora, California has done to similar requests in the past and in the present of 2013.

Location hidden

#223195 Oct 31, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>What Topix removes is not up to me, nor you. You can go back a thousand pages, and wonder why things have never been removed. Yet at the Mods choosing all of yours or Frankies posts can be gone, Poof, with out a trace. You let me know how it works out for you when you flex your arm for the Mods. search for Delano Ca, there you will find a thread called TM21. Go flex, go on.
Do you think I'm afraid of being
removed from Topix? Or is a
Nice fake thread for me? Either
way,I could care less.LOL that
you think I would...
stupid

Fort Worth, TX

#223196 Oct 31, 2013
Stupid
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#223197 Oct 31, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Yes when I am at Home on my PC, location will be Madison WI. I don't live there, I live 185 miles south east of Madison. My IP server is in Madison. Hint think phone service. DSL hint.
Hint hint - FBI asks Topix for IP records - hint hint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Belmont Cops Racist 16 hr justice4all 1
24 7 emergency locksmith (Dec '11) 19 hr Calvin James 14
Rouse Properties Executes Three H&M Leases at K... Tue kev 1
Complaints Against Google+ Mon Ditto 93
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Nov 24 harry singh 374
Ben smith Nov 22 old friend 1
Surenos gang member gets new trial date (Aug '08) Nov 8 jeff6 281

Flood Warning for Santa Clara County was issued at November 26 at 12:43PM PST

Palo Alto News Video

Palo Alto Dating