Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222920 Oct 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have knowledge of me, faith is opposed to knowledge, I have knowledge of me, faith is meaningless.
ok, but is not meaningless to those of us who have trust in faith
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222921 Oct 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
...Go ahead and report me, one of my fellow astronomers happens to be a policeman.
TOO FUNNY!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#222922 Oct 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
For you it isnít the most important, it is for them, and I support them. And you donít have enough unbiased information to talk about your other concern.
I know of thousands that are getting health care for the first time because of my vote.
Turn off Faux News and find out what is really happening.
"them", I thought they were just like you and me? Down deep you have guilt by using names like that, were you mean to "them" at one point? No, you are a liar. "I know of thousands". 70 percent of American voters support delay of Obamacare's individual mandate, says the Washington Examiner. WALL STREET JOURNAL: The millions of Americans who are receiving termination notices because their current coverage does not conform to Health and Human Services Department rules may not realize this is by design. Maybe they trusted President Obama's repeated falsehood that people who liked their health plans could keep them. But Americans should understand that this month's mass cancellation wave has been the President's political goal since 2008. Liberals believe they must destroy the market in order to save it.

NEW YORK POST: WASHINGTON ó The White House finally admitted Monday that President Obama is breaking his promise that if you like your health insurance, you can keep it under ObamaCare.

It's being reported by CNN, NBC, ABC, all the letters but you sit back and think it's Fox making it all up.....priceless!!! LOL
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#222923 Oct 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn off MSNBC News and find out what is really happening.
Should he get the news from Fox and Mr Hannity???
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222924 Oct 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have knowledge of me, faith is opposed to knowledge, I have knowledge of me, faith is meaningless.
When you take an airplane flight you have faith it won't crash. If you didn't, you wouldn't fly.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222925 Oct 30, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
By all means, Caligula and NAMBLA should be accepted and respected because some astroturfing loser on Topix said it was a sign of Enlightenment.
High five!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222926 Oct 30, 2013
Poof wrote:
Some things never change, yes Frankie is still a PUTZ
And your posts are still moronic.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222927 Oct 30, 2013
Poof wrote:
Some things never change, yes Frankie is still a PUTZ
Another day off*?

*unemployment
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#222928 Oct 30, 2013
Number 9 hasn't printed a train schedule in years, it's because it's always on time!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222929 Oct 30, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Should he get the news from Fox and Mr Hannity???
The point is FOX news is not the problem, Obama Care is. GET A JOB!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222930 Oct 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
For you it isnít the most important, it is for them, and I support them. And you donít have enough unbiased information to talk about your other concern.
I know of thousands that are getting health care for the first time because of my vote.
Turn off Faux News and find out what is really happening.
Fox news is not the only source of information, where are you getting your "Knowledge" from? you are missing the boat because it is fact "knowlege" that $255 million was spent on the Obamycare fraudulant program to an outsourced country "Canada" to design a useless online enrollment program. Stupid Obamy will now pay mor e money to the same people in Canada to fix the program. This is typical of inexperienced leaders. I don't think you have the balls to investigate the Obamy personal expense report.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#222931 Oct 30, 2013
The tax payer is being FORCED to participate or else!! what kind of freedom is that?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#222932 Oct 30, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>"them", I thought they were just like you and me? Down deep you have guilt by using names like that, were you mean to "them" at one point? No, you are a liar. "I know of thousands". 70 percent of American voters support delay of Obamacare's individual mandate, says the Washington Examiner. WALL STREET JOURNAL: The millions of Americans who are receiving termination notices because their current coverage does not conform to Health and Human Services Department rules may not realize this is by design. Maybe they trusted President Obama's repeated falsehood that people who liked their health plans could keep them. But Americans should understand that this month's mass cancellation wave has been the President's political goal since 2008. Liberals believe they must destroy the market in order to save it.
NEW YORK POST: WASHINGTON ó The White House finally admitted Monday that President Obama is breaking his promise that if you like your health insurance, you can keep it under ObamaCare.
It's being reported by CNN, NBC, ABC, all the letters but you sit back and think it's Fox making it all up.....priceless!!! LOL
I am really not interested in this argument, you already lost, your party has lost credibility, your numbers are dropping through the toilet on this issue.

get over it, you already lost
City hall supporters

Azusa, CA

#222933 Oct 30, 2013
If the post is written poorly it's most likely Glendora, California spinmaster.

If the post is full of rumors about council members or city employees it's most likely spinmasters.

If the post makes claims with no facts to support them it's most likely spinmasters.

If the post is a cut and past job filled with the above three it's most likely spinmasters.

If you've ever heard spinmasters speak at any public meeting you'll notice they write on many of those same topics here.

If the post is anti- conservative it's most likely spinmasters.

If challenged by another poster and all they get back is cut and paste and some name calling it's most likely spinmasters.

If there are racist remarks thrown at Asians or Whites it's most likely spinmasters.

When I say most like likely Mean there's a 99.99% chance it's spinmasters.

spinmasters are there own fans.

spinmaster thinks, mistakenly, that he's funny.

Nothing spinmasters writes is humorous and much of it is vile.

spinmasters is a coward that attacks women on a regular basis and should be treated like a leper in town.

Those who treat spinmasters kindly should be treated in the same manner.

Hope that helps you identify the Glendora city hall spinmasters.

Thank you George Ogden for supplying this information for this report.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#222935 Oct 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is FOX news is not the problem, Obama Care is. GET A JOB!
"Turn off MSNBC News and find out what is really happening."

Well should he get the news from Fox?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222936 Oct 30, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really not interested in this argument, you already lost, your party has lost credibility, your numbers are dropping through the toilet on this issue.
get over it, you already lost
"I am not interested in this argument." Big D argued.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#222937 Oct 30, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>well said
Thanks!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#222938 Oct 30, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>"Turn off MSNBC News and find out what is really happening."
Well should he get the news from Fox?
No matter where you get your news, you'll still be a moron.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#222939 Oct 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Another day off*?

*unemployment
You said you have Monday and
Tuesday off only.....What a moocher!
MBH cowers

Azusa, CA

#222940 Oct 30, 2013
I've noticed that "Must Be Harsh" hides their posting location from the public?

Why is that? Are you one of those who have been caught "red handed" breaking the law or threatening seniors or young children in Glendora, California?

But throws out a lot of BULL.

Is that because they are spineless pieces of floating excrement?

If so please use more "sharmons" on yourself next time, you in talking to Chris Jeffers, Douglas Tessitor, Gene Murabito or D. Wayne Leech.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal rescue group finds forever homes 2 hr GOOD CAT DEAD CAT 1
Belmont Cops Racist Wed justice4all 1
24 7 emergency locksmith (Dec '11) Wed Calvin James 14
Rouse Properties Executes Three H&M Leases at K... Tue kev 1
Complaints Against Google+ Mon Ditto 93
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Nov 24 harry singh 374
Ben smith Nov 22 old friend 1

Palo Alto News Video

Palo Alto Dating
Find my Match

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palo Alto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palo Alto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:06 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:06PM
Charles Woodson has no intention to retire after this season
NBC Sports 9:50 PM
Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
5 Bold Predictions for Oakland Raiders' Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 13: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Seahawks vs. 49ers
Bleacher Report 9:13 AM
Fallon's 49ers-Seahawks Superlatives