Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
192,621 - 192,640 of 200,325 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the classic example, you ignore the fact that they are married, and just close your eyes and pretend they arenít.
And still, SS couples are only ever mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.

No pretending, that is reality.

Smirk.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am bashing people that ignore facts and just close their eyes and make believe instead.
When you call facts, an opinion, you have crossed the line into insanity.
Well then bash yourself for closing your eyes, voting for Obama and making believe he would be a good leader.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And still, SS couples are only ever mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Smirk.
Big D is now going to come back with "They are married in all 50 states bla bla bla..." like he did a few hundred times before, hoping maybe this time it will have a different effect.

And the beat goes on. On and on and on...
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Big D. Are they marriedl?
I have to remind him almost every day, still has his eyes shut
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
Again the reality is they are indeed married, you sit there with your eyes closed pretending they are not.

This is one reason we keep our children away from people like you, you cannot accept reality, you just close your eyes and pretend. It is long past time you grow up.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I went in at Fort Dix, NJ with the heteros. Only the gay inductees reported to L.A.
Oh, Fort "Dix" as in the Fort for those seeking dicks. Now I understand why you are in the FKed up condition you are in. what a dick ... LMAO
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Spent my 19th birthday in Olongapo! Whoop!~Whoop! WOOO~HOOOOO! OOOO-RAH!
I bet you made quite a name for yoursef frankie boi! all of those R&Rs
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Fort "Dix" as in the Fort for those seeking dicks. Now I understand why you are in the FKed up condition you are in. what a dick ... LMAO
No, you've got that backwards. The fort for inductees WITH dicks. Those without them or with only little tiny ones went to El Lay.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Fort "Dix" as in the Fort for those seeking dicks. Now I understand why you are in the FKed up condition you are in. what a dick ... LMAO
Are you always pissed off? What a
waste of time......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Gustavo is half gay. The thing is, his straight half is the mean and nasty half.

No empathy for a fellow Vietnam vet. I did two tours, I bet that pus_sy only did half a tour before he was sent home on a section 8. Crying for his mommy. Scared the Cong though.
Which half,top or bottom? I don't
care if he's Gay......He's mean...
Racists GOP

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

A Nevada assemblyman came under fire Monday after a YouTube video surfaced in which he told a Republican gathering he would vote to allow slavery if that is what his constituents wanted him to do.

But yeah," Assemblyman Jim Wheeler told members of the Storey County Republican Party at a meeting in August, 2013.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which half,top or bottom? I don't
care if he's Gay......He's mean...
The mean part is his straight half. The gay half is very friendly and well, gay!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Racists GOP wrote:
A Nevada assemblyman came under fire Monday after a YouTube video surfaced in which he told a Republican gathering he would vote to allow slavery if that is what his constituents wanted him to do.
But yeah," Assemblyman Jim Wheeler told members of the Storey County Republican Party at a meeting in August, 2013.
In other words he'd represent the people who voted for him to represent them? Egads!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>It's quite all right with me CG, you have shown your ugly side to people in here too, my moto is "what goes around comes around" and you do the same. frankie is a jerk and a liar lol ...
I'm not ugly to everyone on a daily
basis...I react unkind when you
drag me into your insults to Frankie.
You know I'm not Frankie,but you
are not man enough to admit it!
I didn't start anything with you.
One day you're conversing,the
next day,You say I'm a man...
You are wishy washy.......
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you always pissed off? What a
waste of time......
Aw Bluto's not so bad when he isn't hungover.
Mel

Reseda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>The mean part is his straight half. The gay half is very friendly and well, gay!
Then bring on the Gay half,because
this guy is always pissed off!!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Most of your facts are theories and speculations. Nothing more. There are many things taking place right now like the cattle mutilations that you have no explanation for.
I understand you prefer fairy stories, that Tinkerbelle spread pixie dust and the world was created.

cattle mutilations?

You canít be serious... are you a UFO nut too?

Priceless

Religion was created to explain things people did not, in some cases could not know. Still used the same way today, what happens after you die.... here is a made up story for you. Also to control the behavior or a population, to give someone with a difficult life ( as in you are a peasant ) something that costs nothing, for them to look forward toÖ after they die of course so we donít have to actually give them anything.

I am comfortable knowing there are things we donít know, in some cases cannot know. I donít have to make up a tinker bell story to cover that.

The fact is, the universe is indeed at least 13 billion years old, that the earth is at least 4.5 billion years old. That species do for a fact evolve, this isnít conjecture, these are facts.

Facts that are ignored while people sit with their eyes closed and pretend instead
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not ugly to everyone on a daily
basis...I react unkind when you
drag me into your insults to Frankie.
You know I'm not Frankie,but you
are not man enough to admit it!
I didn't start anything with you.
One day you're conversing,the
next day,You say I'm a man...
You are wishy washy.......
He's a bit schizophrenic.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand you prefer fairy stories, that Tinkerbelle spread pixie dust and the world was created.
cattle mutilations?
You canít be serious... are you a UFO nut too?
Priceless
Religion was created to explain things people did not, in some cases could not know. Still used the same way today, what happens after you die.... here is a made up story for you. Also to control the behavior or a population, to give someone with a difficult life ( as in you are a peasant ) something that costs nothing, for them to look forward toÖ after they die of course so we donít have to actually give them anything.
I am comfortable knowing there are things we donít know, in some cases cannot know. I donít have to make up a tinker bell story to cover that.
The fact is, the universe is indeed at least 13 billion years old, that the earth is at least 4.5 billion years old. That species do for a fact evolve, this isnít conjecture, these are facts.
Facts that are ignored while people sit with their eyes closed and pretend instead
Tinkerbell?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
Palo Alto Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••