Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221850 Oct 19, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one of us? LMAO
Ah good times. Maybe we should give Jizzy a few minutes until his head stops spinning.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221851 Oct 19, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>What a tard.
There's that rapier wit! Ah, Jizzy, you're a real peach.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#221852 Oct 19, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Frankie, what ever you say.
OK great! I say you are a moron.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#221853 Oct 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Truly LMAO! Jizzy is lot of fun! He's gonna tell on me.
I think a lot of homosexuals never really crawled out from under Mommie's skirt.

They're irrational, they're uneducated, unthinking, stuck in childhood, and they whine incessantly. Mikey the Stain is an excellent example of the Total Failure of Brucie™.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#221855 Oct 19, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
GLSEN astroturf.
It exists, to educate against ingrained bigotry and build self-esteem. IE. You and the weird, ignorant BS you teach little kids. Know WTF you're talking about before you post, moron. No go back to counting those hairs.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#221856 Oct 19, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>both
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That was funny...
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#221857 Oct 19, 2013
Mikey the NAMBLA stain wrote:
<quoted text>
It exists, to educate against ingrained bigotry and build self-esteem. IE. You and the weird, ignorant BS you teach little kids. Know WTF you're talking about before you post, moron. No go back to counting those hairs.
"ingrained bigotry" is more NAMBLA code for "I want to molest your children simply for my own psychotic pleasure, and you're discriminating against me!"

Long Beach, CA

#221858 Oct 19, 2013
Time to shut it down.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#221859 Oct 19, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
"ingrained bigotry" is more NAMBLA code for "I want to molest your children simply for my own psychotic pleasure, and you're discriminating against me!"
You are an idiot. It has NOTHING to do with NAMBLA, moron. Now go back to count those hairs, before you look even more like the backwards, old bigoted asstroll that you are.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#221860 Oct 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can see the difference between ss couples and marriage. Instantly.
Ss couples are still a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
New Jersey didn't change that one iota, did it?
Smile.
And your marriage continues to be a "mutually sterile, pointlessly opposite gendered half of marriage"; unless you've managed to knock your wife up recently.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#221861 Oct 19, 2013
Mash those smilies, NAMBLA stain.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#221862 Oct 19, 2013
guest wrote:
Time to shut it down.
No doubt the light has become too much for the NAMBLA cockroaches.

Long Beach, CA

#221863 Oct 19, 2013
This thread is about the legality of same sex marriage in CA. It is not a forum for having a pissing contest about random topics. It is not about criminal activity. It is about the legality of 2 consenting adults entering a legal marriage in the state of CA. Stay on topic or shut it down.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#221864 Oct 19, 2013
guest bedwetter wrote:
This thread is about the legality of same sex marriage in CA. It is not a forum for having a pissing contest about random topics. It is not about criminal activity. It is about the legality of 2 consenting adults entering a legal marriage in the state of CA. Stay on topic or shut it down.
If it's not to your liking, then perhaps you can subsidize your perceived loss by self mutilation.

Location hidden

#221865 Oct 19, 2013
guest wrote:
Ha Ha Ha what a whining baby!!!

Long Beach, CA

#221866 Oct 19, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's not to your liking, then perhaps you can subsidize your perceived loss by self mutilation.
Your sentence had nothing to do with what I posted. Shut it down.

Long Beach, CA

#221867 Oct 19, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha what a whining baby!!!
It appears you do not know the meaning of words you use in your posts. For example, you obviously do not know what "whining" means. You are off topic. Shut it down.

Location hidden

#221869 Oct 19, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>It appears you do not know the meaning of words you use in your posts. For example, you obviously do not know what "whining" means. You are off topic. Shut it down.
Shut yourself down,you whining
little boy....All you are is a whiner!

Location hidden

#221870 Oct 19, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>What a PUTZ
Screw off Jizzy!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#221871 Oct 19, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Your sentence had nothing to do with what I posted. Shut it down.
It had everything to do with spanking a crybaby who has obviously been abandoned by its Mommie on another Saturday night.

The world doesn't revolve around you, widdle toddler.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... 7 hr hsktommox 37
Soon everyone will be an electric company 14 hr Mike Honka 4
'Hybrid' store displays new plans (Jun '07) 16 hr Mike Honka 5
annoying helicopter flying near fremont st and ... (Sep '08) 17 hr Mike Honka 15
Highly curious about being a sub/slave to a mis... 17 hr Mike Honka 2
Which cheap and legit site to buy fifa 15 coins? Dec 26 alex 3
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Dec 24 yes call me 09864... 376

Palo Alto News Video

Palo Alto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palo Alto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palo Alto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:32 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:32PM
San Francisco 49ers: Jim Harbaugh Leaves with a Win, but the Future Is Uncertain
Bleacher Report11:36 PM
Broncos Defense Shines in Week 17 Win over Raiders
Bleacher Report12:51 AM
Broncos Hitting Stride on Both Sides of the Ball Entering Playoffs
NFL 6:17 AM
Signs point to Justin Smith retiring after 14 seasons
Yahoo! Sports 6:52 AM
Falcons fire coach Smith after 6-10 season