Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
191,661 - 191,680 of 200,565 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, so this is TN trailer trash creativity at it's best? Butt flower you have a long way to go. At least Frankie comes up with something better after he farts on the nurse, or maybe that was an orgasm.
I wasn't sure either! But she was mad whatever it was. Felt good too. Ah good times!

Now clean up my mess slop boy. Or I will file sexual battery charges against you. They'd take one look at you and believe me.

~Whoop!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

useless stain wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to be a bigoted waste of DNA that sits on traffic cones?
Mikey doesn't like it. That's probably why he's so mad.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mikey doesn't like it. That's probably why he's so mad.
Maybe it waits and waits and waits, but Gage and deSoto never arrive.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>CyberMoron? yesssss you are, goood boi go fetch.
Go get jizzed...
Number 9

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

It's better for you too!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.."Nah,Nah..I thought of it first"....Unbelievable, What childish Piece of sh*t, Please have mommy turn off the computer for you..And here I thought it was boring to converse with you, now it's just embarrassing. LOL
You also plagiarized my "silly jackass" schtick which suggests that you are unoriginal and a mere copycat. Not to mention, a juvenile dope. Woops! I mentioned it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>One can only wonder why your moms doctor kept the afterbirth???? Look at you now.
Great post Jizzy. That one really got me. But the thing is, he didn't. That must be just for gay babies. Future Fruitloops of America, save their afterbirth. Yuck.

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>One can only wonder why your moms doctor kept the afterbirth???? Look at you now.
He didn't. That must be only for gay babies. Sounds pretty disgusting and weird. But I'm no homophobe, I ain't scared. And I say live and let live, so enjoy! Just don't tell us in such graphic detail please.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Boy that Jizzy sure can dumb down a thread fast, eh? Afterbirth? Yuck. Must be a pervert thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Boy that Jizzy sure can dumb down a thread fast, eh? Afterbirth? Yuck. Must be a pervert thing.
He himself,brings down the property
value of his own neighborhood...
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

useless stain wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to be a bigoted waste of DNA that sits on traffic cones?
I don't know you tell me, because you're obviously describing yourself POS.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You also plagiarized my "silly jackass" schtick which suggests that you are unoriginal and a mere copycat. Not to mention, a juvenile dope. Woops! I mentioned it.
What? There is nothing intelligent or clever out of either you or skidmark that I would EVER use. Skidmark the pinhead, has plagiarized everything I ever called him, except for sh*tstain, which he probably stole from someone else. Try again buttflower.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Or Cali damn you re slow.
You don't even make sense
Pothead.......
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't sure either! But she was mad whatever it was. Felt good too. Ah good times!
Now clean up my mess slop boy. Or I will file sexual battery charges against you. They'd take one look at you and believe me.
~Whoop!
Actually, They'd look at YOU and laugh.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gustavo probably wants to mooch some turkey. He is semi-retired* and on a limited income**.
*unemployed, picks up cans along the highway
**welfare
You don't know my income you ass wipe.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

useless stain wrote:
I wanna stick things up my ass and scream "BIGOT" all day.
But that IS what YOU do all day!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Same-Sex Marriages in New Jersey Can Begin, Court Rules

By KATE ZERNIKE
Published: October 18, 2013

Same-sex couples can start marrying on Monday across New Jersey, after the state’s Supreme Court denied Gov. Chris Christie’s attempt to block the weddings and suggested that he will have a difficult time winning an appeal of a lower-court ruling that allowed them.

A state Superior Court judge ruled last month that the state had to allow same-sex marriage to comply with two decisions: the United States Supreme Court ruling in June that same-sex married couples have the same rights to federal benefits as heterosexual married couples, and a 2006 ruling by the New Jersey Supreme Court that same-sex couples were entitled to all of the rights and benefits of marriage.

The Superior Court judge, Mary C. Jacobson, ruled that the marriages could begin on Monday.

Mr. Christie’s office appealed the decision, and the state’s Supreme Court has agreed to hear the appeal, with oral arguments scheduled for early January. But on Friday, the court unanimously denied the Christie administration’s request for a stay on marriages until the appeal was settled.

While the court’s ruling on Friday applied only to the request for a stay, it also indicated that the justices did not think the appeal had a “reasonable” likelihood of success.

“The state has advanced a number of arguments, but none of them overcome this reality: same-sex couples who cannot marry are not treated equally under the law today,” Chief Justice Stuart Rabner wrote in his opinion.“The harm to them is real, not abstract or speculative.”

Mayors in Jersey City, Newark and Asbury Park, among others, had said they wanted to be first to marry same-sex couples, and gay rights groups had begun helping couples file for marriage licenses and plan ceremonies to begin the minute the clock strikes 12:01 a.m. on Monday.

Gay rights groups are also pushing the State Legislature to overturn Mr. Christie’s veto of a 2012 bill that would have allowed gay marriage. Mr. Christie has said he believes that marriage is between a man and a woman, and he has suggested that the issue should be put before voters in a referendum.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>So what you are saying is that the doctor slapped your mom and kept the afterbirth.
No. That's not what I am saying at all. That is what you're saying.

I said twice now, each time you asked me, that he didn't. Maybe if you sober up you'll remember. Please pay attention.

P.S. Aw c'mon Jizzmeister. What does 3979 mean? Gay code for what?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
Same-Sex Marriages in New Jersey Can Begin, Court Rules
By KATE ZERNIKE
Published: October 18, 2013
Same-sex couples can start marrying on Monday across New Jersey, after the state’s Supreme Court denied Gov. Chris Christie’s attempt to block the weddings and suggested that he will have a difficult time winning an appeal of a lower-court ruling that allowed them.
A state Superior Court judge ruled last month that the state had to allow same-sex marriage to comply with two decisions: the United States Supreme Court ruling in June that same-sex married couples have the same rights to federal benefits as heterosexual married couples, and a 2006 ruling by the New Jersey Supreme Court that same-sex couples were entitled to all of the rights and benefits of marriage.
The Superior Court judge, Mary C. Jacobson, ruled that the marriages could begin on Monday.
Mr. Christie’s office appealed the decision, and the state’s Supreme Court has agreed to hear the appeal, with oral arguments scheduled for early January. But on Friday, the court unanimously denied the Christie administration’s request for a stay on marriages until the appeal was settled.
While the court’s ruling on Friday applied only to the request for a stay, it also indicated that the justices did not think the appeal had a “reasonable” likelihood of success.
“The state has advanced a number of arguments, but none of them overcome this reality: same-sex couples who cannot marry are not treated equally under the law today,” Chief Justice Stuart Rabner wrote in his opinion.“The harm to them is real, not abstract or speculative.”
Mayors in Jersey City, Newark and Asbury Park, among others, had said they wanted to be first to marry same-sex couples, and gay rights groups had begun helping couples file for marriage licenses and plan ceremonies to begin the minute the clock strikes 12:01 a.m. on Monday.
Gay rights groups are also pushing the State Legislature to overturn Mr. Christie’s veto of a 2012 bill that would have allowed gay marriage. Mr. Christie has said he believes that marriage is between a man and a woman, and he has suggested that the issue should be put before voters in a referendum.
Oy vey. Look what the cat dragged in. The malcontent hillbilly fruitloop. Whining about what's happening in Joisey.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
But that IS what YOU do all day!
How do you know? Do you peek? GET A JOB!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... 8 hr Sophia 21
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 22 hr Donny B 7,922
Trouble sleeping: a warning sign of suicide in ... 23 hr Pharma Maims Kills 8
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Tue matches lighters 15,961
Camden, TN. Topix Moderator (Aug '13) Mon Mavis 11
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Aug 24 Mono 4,996
Border Agents Make Zero-Tolerance Zone (Aug '06) Aug 20 guest 48
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
Palo Alto Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••