Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
191,461 - 191,480 of 200,342 Comments Last updated 42 min ago
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you check Frankie and my
locations yet? Well...How do explain that,smart guy.He lives in Northern
Cali,I live in Southern Cali....Tell me,
how we fake that Smarty Pants!!!
It can be done, it happens all day long by trolls ! you know that lol
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Well Turkey day will be here before you know it, then Christmass, then 2014 dang closer to full retirement wohoo
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Busted! If it's a simple fact, and with the Obama media, yet you can't find one single website to back you up. LOSER! Score this one for me. Thank you.
You have been laughed at from the first time you posted about memorials. The president does not have the power to shut them down, or re-open them, that is all 100% in the hands of congress who hold the purse strings.

It is funny that you donít have the first clue how our government works, but it is not surprising to me, they donít refer to them as Teatards for nothing.

The conspiracy theory websites you frequent donít want you to understand how it works, and you of course have no desire to understand how it works. I am not your teacher, I do teach occasionally but only to people that actually want to learn.

That is not you

So, now that the congress has passed a spending bill and to re-open the government without thier list of threats, they will re-open.

They did manage to add a bunch of pork to the bill, that should be their motto, no bill, however critical, shall be untouched by pork..... there is always room for pork!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

bargain basement Poofter wrote:
<quoted text> now all he has is posing as a woman.
Small world, ain't it, Brucie?

Hey, while you're here, look up your ass and see if you have a left CV joint for an '89 Accord.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't a debate, I know, and I honestly don't care if you know or not
So then why are you whining? You "honestly" (what a liar) don't care. Yet you took the time to tell us how much you care in a long dopey rant. Priceless.

You are a liar. You obviously care or you wouldn't have responded.

Hope that helps.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Please take it to a political thread where it belongs! Your posts are off topic and completely irrelevant to the topic of this particular thread! Glad I could help,Adios now you sillier Jack ass!
Aw shuddup Bill you silly jackass! Who rattled your dopy cage?

What a moron. Adios. Hope that helps.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not any more I'm very happy to say ! It has now finally and forever more been ruled Unconstitutional! And rightfully so I might add! Therefore this thread is moot and should be taken down as the question is over and done with forever more! Ain't it great,equality wins again! ;)
So are you gonna marry Jizzy now?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like freeing the slaves didn't last, or giving black people the vote, or giving women the vote didn't last.
I do agree there is a very ugly elephant in the room, the religious fanatical GOP. Fortunately that elephant is dying and freedom and equality are winning
It won't be as free or equal with only one party. Duh.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't bring it up, your friend from Methdesto, the big d brought it up. Give him the red flag warning. you stupid jack ass! Plus what more can possibly be discussed here on gay news?
$3 Bill is such a silly jackass. Old SniffButt Bill.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Busted! If it's a simple fact, and with the Obama media, yet you can't find one single website to back you up. LOSER! Score this one for me. Thank you.
Big D is a liar. He makes stuff up then states it as fact. If you call him on it he'll say "I don't have to prove it. Everyone knows. At least 20 people here."

That's why I like the silly jackass.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Frankie is upset. He sad, at 70 years old he never gave another guy a BJ. He says it to late to try now. He's up set that he might have missed 70 years worth of Bj's. Poor Frankie, now all he has is posing as a woman.
Yep. But you didn't miss a minute. What's it like? Smooth? My girlfriend says mine's real s-m-o-o-t-h. Do you ever gag on a big one?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been laughed at from the first time you posted about memorials. The president does not have the power to shut them down, or re-open them, that is all 100% in the hands of congress who hold the purse strings.
It is funny that you donít have the first clue how our government works, but it is not surprising to me, they donít refer to them as Teatards for nothing.
The conspiracy theory websites you frequent donít want you to understand how it works, and you of course have no desire to understand how it works. I am not your teacher, I do teach occasionally but only to people that actually want to learn.
That is not you
So, now that the congress has passed a spending bill and to re-open the government without thier list of threats, they will re-open.
They did manage to add a bunch of pork to the bill, that should be their motto, no bill, however critical, shall be untouched by pork..... there is always room for pork!
WASHINGTON ó Under pressure from governors, the Obama administration said Thursday it will allow some shuttered national parks to reopen ó as long as states use their own money to pay for park operations...

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-10-10...

...States and communities whose economic livelihoods are tied to national parks ďdeserve better than this administrationís political games to make this shutdown as painful as possible,Ē Hastings said.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't be as free or equal with only one party. Duh.
I agree, convince them to stop pointing the gun at their own head. If it is a one or two party system is totally up to them. The GOP must shed the Tea Party from their ranks and certainly lose their influence in primaries or they will self-destruct.

That isnít in the hands of Democrats, it is entirely in the hands of the GOP
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Small world, ain't it, Brucie?
Hey, while you're here, look up your ass and see if you have a left CV joint for an '89 Accord.
And my I-pad. It's gotta be up in there, I saw Brucie pick it up. But hell if I'm going looking for it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not you
But your not upset, mind you.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Too funny! What a liar.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, convince them to stop pointing the gun at their own head. If it is a one or two party system is totally up to them. The GOP must shed the Tea Party from their ranks and certainly lose their influence in primaries or they will self-destruct.
That isnít in the hands of Democrats, it is entirely in the hands of the GOP
I think the GOP needs to become the tea party. Boy how you'd squeal then! You'd write 500 word essays on how you don't care.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
But your not upset, mind you.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Too funny! What a liar.
I am not usually upset while laughing.

I did ask about someone who is obsessed about making others upset, turns out there is not a specific name for it, just garden variety sociopath, quite common.

Sorry you donít get a more ďspecialĒ title
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the GOP needs to become the tea party. Boy how you'd squeal then! You'd write 500 word essays on how you don't care.
I would lament the nation becoming a one party country like the USSR was. Other than that, I would be laughing at them so cleanly and completely destroying themselves.

We might have to come up with a new partyÖ the American moderate party, I might even join that.

I have never used 500 words in any post, not sure one could unless all the words were "A"
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And my I-pad. It's gotta be up in there, I saw Brucie pick it up. But hell if I'm going looking for it.
It was silent for a while. I just knew it was doing the right thing and searching for that iPad.

Thilly me.

:)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
It was silent for a while. I just knew it was doing the right thing and searching for that iPad.
Thilly me.
:)
Maybe Jizzy got his head stuck in hisass. I'll go easier on him. At least he looked for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palo Alto Discussions

Search the Palo Alto Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
maxxSpy - Back up phone data Ė Track stolen or ... 2 hr sudden_2014 1
Complaints Against Google+ 2 hr Ned 10
MaxxSpy - Protect your children 2 hr sudden_2014 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 11 hr Twilight sun 7,851
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 11 hr Facts facts 15,927
Armed man robs Walmart Sat Facebook Rocks 1
Review: Calvary Chapel (Apr '09) Sat Glad2BGone 35
•••
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••