Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201860 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Anti guesters

La Puente, CA

#221542 Oct 17, 2013
Questers are always lame.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#221543 Oct 17, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Posts 221510 and 221511 were both made by Cali Girl 13, with the same kitty picture, member since Sept 2013, from "Location Hidden". You made both posts. In post 221511 you replied to your own post 221510 in a way that was obviously meant to be a different character responding to the previous post. Obviously you forgot to change your login nic before doing that. Oops! Dumb as a box of rocks.
No stupidio I responded to my own post
By accident.I hid my location because
Jizzy likes to Cyberbully.To tell you
the truth,Yes I have only been registered
Since September and I wouldn't know
how to "Fake" a poster....Maybe that
is dumb to you but it's true.Believe
it or not lol.I am not Frankie.I have
Answered my own post by accident
Why are you so obsessed with me
anyway,I thought you were a nice
guy..Oh well guess I'm wrong lol

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#221544 Oct 17, 2013
Anti guesters wrote:
Questers are always lame.
No chit,know it all guest....you are so
wrong!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#221545 Oct 17, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Posts 221510 and 221511 were both made by Cali Girl 13, with the same kitty picture, member since Sept 2013, from "Location Hidden". You made both posts. In post 221511 you replied to your own post 221510 in a way that was obviously meant to be a different character responding to the previous post. Obviously you forgot to change your login nic before doing that. Oops! Dumb as a box of rocks.
Your a really crappy detective guesty
You suck!
guest

Long Beach, CA

#221546 Oct 17, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupidio I responded to my own post
By accident.I hid my location because
Jizzy likes to Cyberbully.To tell you
the truth,Yes I have only been registered
Since September and I wouldn't know
how to "Fake" a poster....Maybe that
is dumb to you but it's true.Believe
it or not lol.I am not Frankie.I have
Answered my own post by accident
Why are you so obsessed with me
anyway,I thought you were a nice
guy..Oh well guess I'm wrong lol
By accident, yeah right. You made a troll error. You meant to be using a different nic when you made that reply. Don't even try to deny it. You were caught and the evidence is there for all to see. I never said you were Frankie. You seem very confused dear. I am not obsessed with anyone. Why are you obsessed with posting all day on a gay thread? LOL Whatever hobag.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#221547 Oct 17, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>By accident, yeah right. You made a troll error. You meant to be using a different nic when you made that reply. Don't even try to deny it. You were caught and the evidence is there for all to see. I never said you were Frankie. You seem very confused dear. I am not obsessed with anyone. Why are you obsessed with posting all day on a gay thread? LOL Whatever hobag.
I made a troll error....STFU and mind
Your own business.I will post on here
whenever I want to.it's a Gay website?
Maybe fo you Hunny buns.Call me a Jonah you limp Dic pansy!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#221548 Oct 17, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>By accident, yeah right. You made a troll error. You meant to be using a different nic when you made that reply. Don't even try to deny it. You were caught and the evidence is there for all to see. I never said you were Frankie. You seem very confused dear. I am not obsessed with anyone. Why are you obsessed with posting all day on a gay thread? LOL Whatever hobag.
Your mama is a Hobag!
guest

Long Beach, CA

#221549 Oct 17, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I made a troll error....STFU and mind
Your own business.I will post on here
whenever I want to.it's a Gay website?
Maybe fo you Hunny buns.Call me a Jonah you limp Dic pansy!
Not only are you a poor troll, but you have poor reading comprehension. I did not say Topix is a gay website. I said you are spending all day posting on a gay thread. This is a simple fact. I'm sorry that having to face that fact angers you so much. Please calm down. It's just not that important. And your childish name calling was really pathetic. Grow up.
guest

Long Beach, CA

#221550 Oct 17, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mama is a Hobag!
You don't know my mother, so how would you know? Pathetic troll post.
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#221551 Oct 17, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Fack you...Wishy washy is the
Kind of person you are.I'm not Frankie!
You are really stupid .I promise I
never heard of him before you all
started referring to me as Frankie.
Then you believe me,then your POS
pal Jizzy comes along and you
believe him.Boy,he sure has you
jumpin thru hoops huh? Can't
think for yourself?
Sorry but I don't know who jizzy is ...
guest

Long Beach, CA

#221552 Oct 17, 2013
Schizophrenic cats with multiple personalities should be avoided. They are nothing but evil wrapped up in fur and fleas.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#221554 Oct 17, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but I don't know who jizzy is ...
Go bother someone else wishy washy
cream pies

La Puente, CA

#221555 Oct 17, 2013
Cream Pies are mouth watering too!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#221556 Oct 17, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Not only are you a poor troll, but you have poor reading comprehension. I did not say Topix is a gay website. I said you are spending all day posting on a gay thread. This is a simple fact. I'm sorry that having to face that fact angers you so much. Please calm down. It's just not that important. And your childish name calling was really pathetic. Grow up.
So is your butting into other people's
business .The reason I'm here is
none of your business.Why are you
bothering me? Bored and lonely?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#221557 Oct 17, 2013
guest wrote:
Schizophrenic cats with multiple personalities should be avoided. They are nothing but evil wrapped up in fur and fleas.
What a wanker you are! LMAO
guest

Long Beach, CA

#221558 Oct 17, 2013
Obesity should be avoided. It is simply not healthy.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#221559 Oct 17, 2013
guest wrote:
Schizophrenic cats with multiple personalities should be avoided. They are nothing but evil wrapped up in fur and fleas.
You're ignorant,are you from the South?
guest

Long Beach, CA

#221560 Oct 17, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
So is your butting into other people's
business .The reason I'm here is
none of your business.Why are you
bothering me? Bored and lonely?
I'm not bothering you. You are bothering ME. Why? If you don't want anyone "butting into your business" don't post on a public forum, troll. You seem very very confused. I don't know how to help you with that dearie. Perhaps professional assistance is in order. Don't be afraid to pick up the phone and call for help.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#221561 Oct 17, 2013
guest wrote:
Obesity should be avoided. It is simply not healthy.
My cat isn't obese so you must be speaking of yourself....what a weirdo!
guest

Long Beach, CA

#221562 Oct 17, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're ignorant,are you from the South?
I am not ignorant. And no, I am not from the South. Please stop interrogating me with ridiculous questions. You are stalking me and I do not appreciate it. Go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Male Privilege May 22 It is True 4
Review: Senior Helpers May 22 rej1988 2
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) May 20 Style Points 76
Possession May 20 Luci 2
Real Estate Classes -- New Now Forming at CSM May 19 College of San Mateo 1
News Suspect in fatal shooting at Fremont wedding id... (Feb '08) May 13 Lisa 5
News Caltrain Reveals All-time High Annual Ridership... May 11 Ella 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palo Alto Mortgages