Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,569)

Showing posts 191,361 - 191,380 of200,214
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, I am not a loser. The losers will be those that vote for the country to go into default, which will be on every resume they ever fill out for the rest of their lives.
Too funny! I'd tell you to relax but you'd lie and say you are relaxed. I'd say you were upset but then you'd get even more upset.

Ah good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is up to congress, not the president. the President does not have the power to reopen the government or raise the debt celling. Congress will vote today most likely. And who votes for default will be carefully noted, the end of any national aspiration they ever might have had.
He has the power to be a leader though. But not the character.
Therein lies the rub. That's the essence of the problem.

Ah good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a good excuse for being the worlds dumbest loser?
What's your excuse?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He has the power to be a leader though. But not the character.
Therein lies the rub. That's the essence of the problem.
Ah good times!
Hey as long as I am losing the way you think I am, and you are winning the way you think you are.

All is good :)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey as long as I am losing the way you think I am, and you are winning the way you think you are.
All is good :)
Good save.

:))
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your excuse?
My guess is you don't ... lol
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good save.
:))
That you will be grinning and thinking you are a winner as you swirl down the flushing toilet is almost poetic.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, I am not a loser. The losers will be those that vote for the country to go into default, which will be on every resume they ever fill out for the rest of their lives.
LOL....that's the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. LOL. You voted for Obama, so on your resume will you add that you violated the Americans With Disabilities Act?

You know that costs more money than leaving them open, so they're just doing that out of pure spite.

Whoever is locking the veterans, some of whom are disabled, out of their memorials is violating the Americans With Disabilities Act.

They're also committing elder abuse.

America bends over backward for the disabled.

Airlines and others have to bend over backward for those with canes and wheelchairs.

So Obama is violating the Americans With Disabilities Act for not making these memorials accessible to the handicapped.

He's also committing elder abuse by locking old men away from their memorials.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
That you will be grinning and thinking you are a winner as you swirl down the flushing toilet is almost poetic.
When did I say I was a winner, liar? You're back to your old tricks. Lying.

We are all losing due to Obama's lack of leadership.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is you don't ... lol
Guess again power ranger.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the same thing about you pervs as SCROTUS and the Lowest Common Denominator pandered to you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....that's the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. LOL. You voted for Obama, so on your resume will you add that you violated the Americans With Disabilities Act?
You know that costs more money than leaving them open, so they're just doing that out of pure spite.
Whoever is locking the veterans, some of whom are disabled, out of their memorials is violating the Americans With Disabilities Act.
Airlines and others have to bend over backward for those with canes and wheelchairs.
So Obama is violating the Americans With Disabilities Act for not making these memorials accessible to the handicapped.
There are more federal cops on duty keeping people out of the memorials than there are when they are open. You are correct. It is costing much more to keep them closed than re-open them.

This is very expensive folly. If we had a leader(s) it wouldn't have happened. Obama knows how to get elected and how to politic and he is very very good at it. Unfortunately for us, that's all he's good at. Americans bought the fluff. The pizazz. The sparkle. And all the bullsh!t that goes with it. Hook line and sinker. Now we get to enjoy a few more years of it.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
There are more federal cops on duty keeping people out of the memorials than there are when they are open. You are correct. It is costing much more to keep them closed than re-open them.
This is very expensive folly. If we had a leader(s) it wouldn't have happened. Obama knows how to get elected and how to politic and he is very very good at it. Unfortunately for us, that's all he's good at. Americans bought the fluff. The pizazz. The sparkle. And all the bullsh!t that goes with it. Hook line and sinker. Now we get to enjoy a few more years of it.
You bet it is expensive, over 20 billion lost so for in a crisis artificially manufactured by a minority in the house who would not allow a vote to re-open the government that would pass by the majority if voted upon.

and that will be stapled to every resume they ever fill out
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I say I was a winner, liar? You're back to your old tricks. Lying.
We are all losing due to Obama's lack of leadership.
Obama canít shut down the government or reopen it, nor can he resolve the debt ceiling issue, that is 100% in the congresses hands, who would vote to pass a bill to re-open and to raise the debt ceiling if allowed to vote upon it, but a minority will not allow the vote.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet it is expensive, over 20 billion lost so for in a crisis artificially manufactured by a minority in the house who would not allow a vote to re-open the government that would pass by the majority if voted upon.
and that will be stapled to every resume they ever fill out
It was worth a try. And they'd be remiss if they didn't take the chance. Boy did the big government gimme gimme morons sweat and whine! I thought you were going to burst a 'roid there a few times!

YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times! All along i knew they'd kick the can down the road at the last dramatic minute. It's not over. just postponed again. As is the liberal way. Procrastinate.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama canít shut down the government or reopen it, nor can he resolve the debt ceiling issue, that is 100% in the congresses hands, who would vote to pass a bill to re-open and to raise the debt ceiling if allowed to vote upon it, but a minority will not allow the vote.
He could have negotiated as is in his job description. He could have been a leader a long time ago and it wouldn't have gotten to this point. He could still be a leader and resolve this permanently. But he won't. Because he's not a leader. He's a professional candidate. A pitch man.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only 17% closed, I see keep it that way, shows the Tea Party is right, we don't need bigger Government. You are a sore loser, the people spoke in 2010 and voted for a majority R Congress. A Judge can't change that.
FrankO bell

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Did anyone hear the FrankO bell ring?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....that's the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. LOL. You voted for Obama, so on your resume will you add that you violated the Americans With Disabilities Act?
Yes I voted for him along with a majority of the country

Do you have a learning impairment?

The President cannot re-open the memorials, the president didnít shut them down, they were shut down by a minority in congress that would not allow a vote to keep the government open.

The house is in violation, no one else, specifically a minority in the house that will not allow a vote under their "Hastert rule"

The memorials shutting down are 100% in the houses court, worse a minority in the house, the ultra conservatives, 100% responsibility for shutting down the government and closing the memorials.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He could have negotiated as is in his job description. He could have been a leader a long time ago and it wouldn't have gotten to this point. He could still be a leader and resolve this permanently. But he won't. Because he's not a leader. He's a professional candidate. A pitch man.
Negotiating with people that refuse to do their job and holding the country hostage gains you nothing but encouraging them to do the same again over and over and over.

They have the votes in congress now to pass a clean spending bill with no partisan strings attached.

A minority in the house are manufacturing this artificial crisis, it is all on them, and no one else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 191,361 - 191,380 of200,214
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palo Alto Discussions

Search the Palo Alto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Oldies news stand 4,852
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr 74 pecent 7,815
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 4 hr Oldies news stand 2,223
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 19 hr This topics peaked 15,911
The best and cheapest authentic jerseys you hav... Thu candylee 1
Soon everyone will be an electric company Jul 6 Solarman 2
Review: Vencoa Inc (Jul '12) Jul 5 jainy2 54
•••
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••