Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
190,581 - 190,600 of 200,587 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#220448 Oct 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that most western holidays are of Pagan origin, as opposed to religious (or Christian) origin? Christmas and Easter, for example, have more to do with Paganism than Christianity, as currently celebrated. You might find the origins of these holidays interesting if you research them. The religious aspects came "later". Surprisingly, the origins of Halloween are more religious than Christmas and Easter.
Of course Christmas and Easter come 'later'. They celebrate events that happened 'later'.

Just a heads up idiot, those 'later' events are what they celebrate.

Do you think before you speak???

Location hidden

#220449 Oct 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>The prostate is easily stimulated from inside. You can learn more either via Google or an old stand-by book "The Joy of Gay Sex". It might be informative if you are curious and have questions.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

I suspect you struggle with anal sex because when you stimulate your prostrate, you get knocked out too.

Location hidden

#220450 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I find protecting marriage, families and children, and speaking against abusive sexual behavior a legitimate and righteous cause.
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that posting on Topix accomplishes none of those goals, correct?
Sure it does.

That is why it bothers those in denial so much.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#220451 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know faith is opposed to knowledge?
You don't know the meaning of the words?

Maybe you should not use words you don't understand the meaning of

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#220452 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

I suspect you struggle with anal sex because when you stimulate your prostrate, you get knocked out too.
LOL
Big D

Modesto, CA

#220453 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I find protecting marriage, families and children, and speaking against abusive sexual behavior a legitimate and righteous cause.
<quoted text>
Sure it does.
That is why it bothers those in denial so much.
The only one in denial here is you, same sex couple are also married.

You don't protect marriage you attack marriage, you hate their marriages.

I protect marriage, I defend marriage against troglodytes like you.

I do have hope that someday you will accept marriage, but I wont let you define my marriage, nor theirs. You are simply not that important.

Location hidden

#220454 Oct 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the meaning of the words?
Maybe you should not use words you don't understand the meaning of
Because words are distinct, does not mean they are opposed.

Faith is the foundation of fact.

Location hidden

#220455 Oct 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one in denial here is you, same sex couple are also married.
You don't protect marriage you attack marriage, you hate their marriages.
I do have hope that someday you will accept marriage, but I wont let you define my marriage, nor theirs. You are simply not that important.
Delusional opinion.

Dismissed.
in distress

Pulaski, TN

#220456 Oct 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Save us, Sphincter Man!!!!
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#220457 Oct 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Is that your Bible? Will you kill someone if they tear a page?
The Constitution is sacred it is real and one of the best pieces of paper ever written. It is LAW. It is what makes this nation great. AND WHEN YOU NAZI PIGS SPIT ON IT I GET MAD YES I WILL KILL TO PROTECT IT JUST LIKE OUR FOUNDING FATHERS KILLED TO WRITE IT.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#220458 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Proverbs 8:22-31 (NJB)
22 ‘Yahweh created me, first-fruits of his fashioning, before the oldest of his works.
23 From everlasting, I was firmly set, from the beginning, before the earth came into being.
24 The deep was not, when I was born, nor were the springs with their abounding waters.
25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills, I came to birth;
26 before he had made the earth, the countryside, and the first elements of the world.
27 When he fixed the heavens firm, I was there, when he drew a circle on the surface of the deep,
28 when he thickened the clouds above, when the sources of the deep began to swell,
29 when he assigned the sea its boundaries —and the waters will not encroach on the shore— when he traced the foundations of the earth,
30 I was beside the master craftsman, delighting him day after day, ever at play in his presence,
31 at play everywhere on his earth, delighting to be with the children of men.
<quoted text>
Where does one thought in this passage eliminate evolution?
How can you judge things of faith, when the ability to deal with facts evades you?
Faith is for weak minded brainwashed ignorant Nazi pigs like you...I DEAL IN FACTS AND TRUTH....You should try it you would not be an insane freak anymore.

Faith in a 2000 year old cult is stupid and shows your a ignorant child.

Location hidden

#220459 Oct 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith is for weak minded brainwashed ignorant Nazi pigs like you...I DEAL IN FACTS AND TRUTH....You should try it you would not be an insane freak anymore.
Faith in a 2000 year old cult is stupid and shows your a ignorant child.
Clearly you are incapable of comprehending the passage. It is about wisdom as the basis of creation, not faith.

Like I said, of you are incapable of dealing with fact, how in hell can you deal with faith?
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#220460 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you are incapable of comprehending the passage. It is about wisdom as the basis of creation, not faith.
Like I said, of you are incapable of dealing with fact, how in hell can you deal with faith?
No wisdom and having to have faith in 2000 year old cult..In fact trusting in the buybull like you do shows mental illness and ignorance.

I ONLY DEAL IN FACT. That is why the buybull and your Nazi cult hold nothing for me since there is no fact there..

OK I GIVE YOU ONCE CHANCE...PROVE YOUR GOD IS REAL.....HARDOCRE ROCK SOLID PROOF YOUR GOD IS REAL....If you cant do that then there is no fact there.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#220461 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional opinion.
Dismissed.
Dismissing fact is delusional. Same sex couples are still legally married, and marrying, in California, and the federal government recognizes each one.

Denying reality is never a healthy choice, so why do you persist?

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#220462 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Ah, your odd obsession with anal sex continues.

But the nice thing is that the types and frequency of consensual sex any person engages in is not governed by law, and has no bearing on the issuance of ANY marriage license.

The government just doesn't have an interest in such things when it comes to marriage law.
Stormtrooper Watch

Pulaski, TN

#220463 Oct 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution is sacred it is real and one of the best pieces of paper ever written. It is LAW. It is what makes this nation great. AND WHEN YOU NAZI PIGS SPIT ON IT I GET MAD YES I WILL KILL TO PROTECT IT JUST LIKE OUR FOUNDING FATHERS KILLED TO WRITE IT.
Still waiting on Adolf to acknowledge the homosexual fascination with Nazi clothing....
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#220464 Oct 8, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Dismissing fact is delusional. Same sex couples are still legally married, and marrying, in California, and the federal government recognizes each one.
Denying reality is never a healthy choice, so why do you persist?
Kimare has like 4 post he uses. He only knows what he was told on faaux news rich limturders or at his cult house of worship...Thinking is forbidden by his cult.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#220465 Oct 8, 2013
Stormtrooper Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting on Adolf to acknowledge the homosexual fascination with Nazi clothing....
Nothing to see. Your lying LIKE NORMAL.

Anyway the real Nazi KKK types who wear the white hoods and do the whole seig heil stuff...YEA THEY VOTE GOP....So yea who is a Nazi.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#220466 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional opinion.
Dismissed.
no not an opinion, a fact, they are married, and you attack their marriages, you are opposed to marriage.

We defend marriage, you do not, please stop lying to people about that.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#220467 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Because words are distinct, does not mean they are opposed.
Faith is the foundation of fact.
Faith is belief without fact, without knowledge, the moment fact or knowledge comes into play it is no longer faith.

Look up the words you use please

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr dannytome 15,962
Will Eric Schmidt Destroy Google? 10 hr John Ashley 26
Complaints Against Google+ 10 hr John Ashley 82
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Fri Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Camden, TN. Topix Moderator (Aug '13) Aug 25 Mavis 11
Border Agents Make Zero-Tolerance Zone (Aug '06) Aug 20 guest 48
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••