Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201865 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#218940 Sep 28, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>You
wouldn't know what to do with a
woman,if one was thrown at you.
I'd throw it right back.

Women are trouble makers. When there's peace in the house, they'll create a crisis out of thin air for a little drama.

When a man works and comes home every day, meaning the woman never has to worry about the stability of the relationship, then she'll screw around on him, or outright leave him as a test, and then wail and talk him down to everyone for his being honest and intelligent and dumping the turd with funbags.

They're like those claw machines you see at the Arcade. They want your money, not you. And they come with a divorce lawyer attached.

Women are the proverbial "demons in Light". Incredibly high maintenance, unbelievably low return on investment.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#218941 Sep 28, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
Fuckit.
Not to disrupt the slap-a-thon we've got going on but can we agree we should allow gay marriages nationwide given they merely represent American freedoms and a reality that's it is right to allow citizens of this country to live free lives?
I've seen no signs whatsoever that "gay" folks are willing to clean up their garbage and be responsible citizens.

Let's see a few of them protest the Degeneracy of the "pride" parades.

You imbeciles expect me to sit idly by while the Carnies infest my Country?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#218942 Sep 28, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
I MYSELF am not looking to go to a gay marriage but it is a REALITY it is none of my business nor others who wish to intervene....

To those worthless freaks who claim otherwise your tank is empty - you have no proof.
And that's YOUR truth, YOUR reality. It carries as much weight in this Life as your favorite color does.

But as Frankie would say, "thanks for sharing".

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218943 Sep 28, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>I'd throw it right back.

Women are trouble makers. When there's peace in the house, they'll create a crisis out of thin air for a little drama.

When a man works and comes home every day, meaning the woman never has to worry about the stability of the relationship, then she'll screw around on him, or outright leave him as a test, and then wail and talk him down to everyone for his being honest and intelligent and dumping the turd with funbags.

They're like those claw machines you see at the Arcade. They want your money, not you. And they come with a divorce lawyer attached.

Women are the proverbial "demons in Light". Incredibly high maintenance, unbelievably low return on investment.
I knew you were a woman hater...
It shows when you post.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#218944 Sep 28, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were a woman hater...
It shows when you post.
I gave good reasons for it too. All are historically documented.

Puberty, and the "mating" ritual, is an evolutionary druggie haze, where a man is literally at the mercy of the deeply mentally disturbed for decades.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#218945 Sep 28, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd throw it right back.
That sounds like a man who has problems with the sort of women he is attracted to, not with women in general.

Don't like drama? Choose your companions - male and female - a bit more wisely.
TrueBlood

Chesapeake, OH

#218946 Sep 28, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>Herro...

I'm sacking out. See if you can get things back on track.

It was a lot easier to deal with wayward trolls than the food fight that's in here now.

In any case have a damn good weekend woman -
She's not a woman, she's a woman with a d!ck. whatever you want to call it.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#218947 Sep 28, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like a man who has problems with the sort of women he is attracted to, not with women in general.
I've seen it happen to neighbors and friends too, Brainiac.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#218948 Sep 28, 2013
Quest for brain cells wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go, lady.

http://elsmar.com/pdf_files/various%20picture...
Flounders

La Puente, CA

#218949 Sep 28, 2013
And the floor comes back to, flounders.
Yoshi Nakamura

Tokyo, Japan

#218950 Sep 28, 2013
Not good to do that in butt!!
Gustavo

Hawthorne, CA

#218951 Sep 28, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fk head I'm posting a pic of
That shows I'm not fat....If it's not
Enough for you childish old men
You can kiss my white 45 year old
Ass....
Hell no! not with all the celulite
Gustavo

Hawthorne, CA

#218952 Sep 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wash it down with good Russian vodka and then vomit.
You jar-headed jackass dope.
P.S. I tried to join the marines but I couldn't pass the physical. My head wouldn't fit in the jar.
YUK!YUK!YUK!
You said that before and it wasn't then and it isn't funny now you swabie dick sucker.
Gustavo

Hawthorne, CA

#218953 Sep 28, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I salute all the Service men and women. However, my brother was a Navy man, and he told me:
What does it sound like when shit hits the fan?
Mah-reeeeeeeEEEEEEEEN!!!!
lol .. sounds like your brother sucks dick like you and frances, im sure you three know what that sounds like ...
Gustavo

Hawthorne, CA

#218954 Sep 28, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd throw it right back.
lol .. if she doesn't know you are queer by now she must be a blond.

Location hidden

#218955 Sep 28, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>Hell no! not with all the celulite
You are stupid.Not all women have
cellulite.Just like all old men aren't
balding.
Gustavo

Hawthorne, CA

#218956 Sep 28, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you insulted me many times you liar.I'm tired of a bunch of grampa's
Making fun of me.I didn't put my picture
Up for anyone but myself.....Now I have
to prove I'm not fat Fk you !!!!!
Ya no judgement my ass.You have
judged me ALL WEEK...Your mom
Is a fatass!
WaWaWa you are so frail ....
Gustavo Gives Head

Kansas City, MO

#218957 Sep 28, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol .. sounds like your brother sucks dick like you and frances, im sure you three know what that sounds like ...
You sound jealous. Not surprising from a dolt in San Pedophile.

Location hidden

#218958 Sep 28, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>Hell no! not with all the celulite
I'm sure you can see my cellulite in
This picture.....Just hate women.
Do you hate your mom as well?

Location hidden

#218959 Sep 28, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>lol .. if she doesn't know you are queer by now she must be a blond.
So stupid it's funny.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) 5 min Beyond Evil 92
Sex and booze at Stanford 11 min Hard to Say 4
News Cupertino School District to Build Affordable T... 2 hr Cupertino Parent 1
Gay/bi skype 6 hr Alexcockstar 1
Wana chat Jun 25 SEVEND12 1
News Highlands Park Playground Community Workshop Jun 24 jen 1
Lyft in Sunnyvale Jun 19 Highspeed Brown 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palo Alto Mortgages