Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201891 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218537 Sep 27, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, he's an old asstroll too..probably another sock puppet..
He is a old punk poser....
Hypocrite......:(
Gustavo

Hawthorne, CA

#218538 Sep 27, 2013
Denver Dan wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-20 1_162-57604696/george-h.w-bush -a-witness-at-same-sex-wedding /
Ex-President Bush oversaw a gay marriage.
Well gay hating bigots...that's gotta hurt worse than when your 11 year old Mopar got repossessed because you lost your job at the recycled toilet paper center.
his motto is "if you can't beat em! join them" besides he is an old man that has lost his marbles, he has lost it!!! so it doesn't really mean a thing. Ahh gay in politics goes a long way, it's like the home plate umpire being the 10th player on a team

Location hidden

#218539 Sep 27, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, he's an old asstroll too..probably another sock puppet..
You know I haven't even been able
to make one statement about SSM?
All these clowns want to do is fight!

Location hidden

#218540 Sep 27, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>When you give a BJ, do you swallow? yes or no
REPORTED
Gustavo

Hawthorne, CA

#218541 Sep 27, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
One day nice , one day Jerk
Are you Bi Polar?
I made your list!!! I am nice .. but to the point. yes or no

Location hidden

#218542 Sep 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you are all those but you missed a few, you are also a fruitloop, a power ranger and a spice boy.

YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times!

P.S. You actually worry that your eggs might be expired? What a neurotic dope. GET A JOB!
All these people think I'm you and I
don't appreciate it one bit......

Location hidden

#218543 Sep 27, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>I made your list!!! I am nice .. but to the point. yes or no
Do You? Tell me first you bipolar jerk
Gustavo

Hawthorne, CA

#218544 Sep 27, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?...It's not 'The will of the people' when you have bigots trying to falsify the issue by using confusing wording on the ballot, so people don't know what they are actually voting for. Nor is 'the will of the people' to have big out of state churches donating tax free money to influence elections. I guess if you don't agree you must be a BIGOT. BTW I thought I told you to STFU until you knew what you were talking about and to use spell ck. POS
Are churches your only excuse you real dumb FK? I told you before there are many other donating institutions, but you just don't like religious ones. Your gay cult plays a huge part in swinging the vote, like the gay cult persuation within the government. So you take your stupid one way thinking some where else you homo

Location hidden

#218545 Sep 27, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
You are nice? Go drown in your boat
you rude wishy washy old jerk!
Gustavo

Hawthorne, CA

#218546 Sep 27, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED
thank you ...

Location hidden

#218547 Sep 27, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
What did I do to you?

Location hidden

#218548 Sep 27, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
You are nice? To whom......Not me
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#218549 Sep 27, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I haven't even been able
to make one statement about SSM?
All these clowns want to do is fight!
I know..None of these old farts stick to a topic. It's not like they are going to even think about whether their views are wrong or not. Or that their bigoted views eventually perpetuate violence by some one reading them. But..to be on topic..This is how fking sad and bigoted this country is..I couldn't even get married to my partner of 20yrs in this country of my birth and citizenship. I had to go to Europe to do it. So when I see the old SOBs making these ignorant, self righteous statements, I get caught up in fighting back and become just as guilty of not staying on topic. Oh well.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#218550 Sep 27, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are churches your only excuse you real dumb FK? I told you before there are many other donating institutions, but you just don't like religious ones. Your gay cult plays a huge part in swinging the vote, like the gay cult persuation within the government. So you take your stupid one way thinking some where else you homo
And you only read 'churches' in the post did you? Reading comprehension anyone? Gonna tell me your a 'christian' now? Should I mention 'the brotherhood'? Do you even know what the fk that is? Bigoted Moron, there is no 'Gay Cult' it people fighting back to bigots like you POS!

Location hidden

#218551 Sep 27, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>thank you ...
Oh the little jerk didn't like that?
See how the mods like your BJ
comments as well.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#218552 Sep 27, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nice? Go drown in your boat
you rude wishy washy old jerk!
Gustavo's boat is imaginary.

Location hidden

#218553 Sep 27, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>I know..None of these old farts stick to a topic. It's not like they are going to even think about whether their views are wrong or not. Or that their bigoted views eventually perpetuate violence by some one reading them. But..to be on topic..This is how fking sad and bigoted this country is..I couldn't even get married to my partner of 20yrs in this country of my birth and citizenship. I had to go to Europe to do it. So when I see the old SOBs making these ignorant, self righteous statements, I get caught up in fighting back and become just as guilty of not staying on topic. Oh well.
I'm sorry you had to go through that
crap.....I'm not letting these Geriatric
retards bother me.The funny thing
Is, they are like little kids...Pissed
off kids....Must not love themselves!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#218554 Sep 27, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
I know..None of these old farts stick to a topic. It's not like they are going to even think about whether their views are wrong or not. Or that their bigoted views eventually perpetuate violence by some one reading them. But..to be on topic..This is how fking sad and bigoted this country is..I couldn't even get married to my partner of 20yrs in this country of my birth and citizenship. I had to go to Europe to do it. So when I see the old SOBs making these ignorant, self righteous statements, I get caught up in fighting back and become just as guilty of not staying on topic. Oh well.
In other words you're an icehole self righteous troll SOB too!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#218555 Sep 27, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
And you only read 'churches' in the post did you? Reading comprehension anyone? Gonna tell me your a 'christian' now? Should I mention 'the brotherhood'? Do you even know what the fk that is? Bigoted Moron, there is no 'Gay Cult' it people fighting back to bigots like you POS!
*you're

(Mr. Spellcheck- check your grammar.)
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#218556 Sep 27, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
All these people think I'm you and I
don't appreciate it one bit......
There's worse people to be mistaken for, like Dan. Or that angry malcontent Mikey. But I'll take it as a compliment. I wouldn't want to be mistaken for me either. YUK!YUK!YUK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi skype (Jun '16) 13 hr jake 7
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) 13 hr Cisco Kid 35
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) 14 hr Hasbeen Hillary 199
Facebook to shut down the entire website 14 hr Palo Alto 2
FS: Pair of 4th row tickets to ACT SF Sat 8pm Thu petesinclair 1
Google likely to buy Instagram from Facebook Thu Local 1
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Feb 22 Outofoptions 137

Palo Alto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palo Alto Mortgages