Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,367

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#218278 Sep 25, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I seem meek to you? Lol
You USED to SEEM like a gentleman
But I feel I may have shaken you up
a bit.....Ha!
Not at all.

I don't expect a challenging intellectual discourse, I just enjoy prodding you to see a blonde response.

Watch what this one solicits...

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218282 Sep 25, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a loon? You can post what ever picture you wish, how are we to know its you. How would you know to call me JIZZY, WHEN I have not posted for a week. LOL busted ..........
I know you that's how! Should I switch to a different shot with the same face?
I love that you don't believe me either!
Jizzy Burd 56.......... I'm not Frankie!
I think he's a derp too!!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218283 Sep 25, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>If you just registered this week, how would you know that Frankie is a vet? Much less in a wheel chair??????????
Ha Ha wouldn't you love to know!!!!
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218284 Sep 25, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Cali Girl 13

Since: Sep 13

160

Reseda, CA
Aren't you a little old to say Sup?
Ha Ha ! Good ol Jizzy!

Busted Frankie, YUK! YUK! YUK!
you are way off Dummy! Lol

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218285 Sep 25, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>you are way off Dummy! Lol
You stupid old men are bugging me
left and right calling me other people
that's why so many posts,but nice try!
How is the "Gang"?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218286 Sep 25, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>you are way off Dummy! Lol
Jizz........Frankie lives up north not in
LA....Am I on a trip then LOL LOL LOL
Flounders

Azusa, CA

#218287 Sep 25, 2013
They might make a good pet in a few million years.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218289 Sep 25, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Keep trollin Frankie
Not Frankie but good try you
Honorary Lesbian..Ha Ha wait till he
posts lol,you still won't know who I am!
Tried to change my pic for you but
Topix sucks and my settings won't work! Swear I am not Frankie I'm a woman, just like my pic says...
Enjoy Guessing Jizz.....

“"The 14th Amendment Works"”

Since: Jul 13

Livermore California

#218291 Sep 25, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Frankie but good try you
Honorary Lesbian..Ha Ha wait till he
posts lol,you still won't know who I am!
Tried to change my pic for you but
Topix sucks and my settings won't work! Swear I am not Frankie I'm a woman, just like my pic says...
Enjoy Guessing Jizz.....
Ya know,who cares who you are! What I want to know is if you ever plan on posting something that's actually on the topic of this thread? As it is all you post is off topic,unintelligent B.S. that has nothing to do with the topic of the thread which has already been proven to be moot! The question of this thread has been answered! Post something with a modicum of intelligence or move along now,please! Marriage equality is now the law of the state for ever more,Prop 8 has been ruled unconstitutional and for very good reason!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218292 Sep 25, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Alas, I am done playing with you. Off to the retard corned, begone troll.

PS there is nothing wrong with the settings on topix, its the spaz behind the keyboard.
Go pop some Viagra!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218293 Sep 25, 2013
-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know,who cares who you are! What I want to know is if you ever plan on posting something that's actually on the topic of this thread? As it is all you post is off topic,unintelligent B.S. that has nothing to do with the topic of the thread which has already been proven to be moot! The question of this thread has been answered! Post something with a modicum of intelligence or move along now,please! Marriage equality is now the law of the state for ever more,Prop 8 has been ruled unconstitutional and for very good reason!
Ya ,Bill of Rights......
First of all sir.....NO ONE stays on topic
here.Secondly,people keep calling me other people(who they hate) names.
I'm not letting anyone call me a man.
Thirdly,if one of you people would post
something other than about or to ME
to insult me,maybe I would....
Lastly,MYOB another oldster troll!!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#218294 Sep 25, 2013
girly-man sock titties wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong can't admit you were
wrong? Where is your mugshot ?
You chicken!!!
I still don't see a picture. Tell us we're supposed to see it, girly-man. On your profile? There I see "image not available".
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#218295 Sep 25, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not letting anyone call me a man.
Hey, man, those steroids aren't working out for you, are they? You smell of fish - and BADLY.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218296 Sep 25, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>I still don't see a picture. Tell us we're supposed to see it, girly-man. On your profile? There I see "image not available".
Girly Man Sock Titties??? You are a
Very rude person with a bad personality!
I feel sorry for your boyfriends...:(

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218297 Sep 25, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, man, those steroids aren't working out for you, are they? You smell of fish - and BADLY.
Did your mother abandon you?
Now I'm a tranny? WTF is wrong with
you?WHERE IS YOUR PICTURE YOU
CHICKEN!!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#218298 Sep 25, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your mother abandon you?
Now I'm a tranny? WTF is wrong with
you?WHERE IS YOUR PICTURE YOU
CHICKEN!!
WHERE IS YOUR PICTURE YOU
CHICKEN!!

Fry cook Robot sez:

"Posting in all caps makes your posts harder to read and is discouraged."

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218299 Sep 25, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>WHERE IS YOUR PICTURE YOU
CHICKEN!!

Fry cook Robot sez:

"Posting in all caps makes your posts harder to read and is discouraged."
Oh My God!!!!!! LMFAO

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218300 Sep 25, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, man, those steroids aren't working out for you, are they? You smell of fish - and BADLY.
Seriously,where is your picture ...?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#218301 Sep 25, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously,where is your picture ...?
Nope, the burden is on you. Until you produce a verifiable image, we'll all settle for this one:

http://jaggermafia.files.wordpress.com/2010/0...

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218302 Sep 25, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, the burden is on you. Until you produce a verifiable image, we'll all settle for this one:

http://jaggermafia.files.wordpress.com/2010/0...
Who is we???
You won't ever be satisfied.
You're one of those men who
are never wrong.Lonely,no?
How should I prove it ?
My driver's license? Lol
Ya,sure .....You can friend me
on Facebook....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moderators why have i been shadow banned? (Jun '14) Fri Fracking Doodooda 4
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Feb 26 tera 112
Caltrain accident Feb 25 Mary J 1
VTA seems to think El Camino Real bus riders ar... (May '12) Feb 25 Jack Offmoore 14
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... Feb 25 Etsy 63
I m housewife need home based job Feb 24 Rajveer9033383005 11
Local painter records wedding memories on canvas (Mar '09) Feb 23 calebhart54 3

Palo Alto News Video

Palo Alto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:40AM
Fantasy Football Outlook for 49ers Stars
Bleacher Report 9:56 AM
Raiders Must Create Recreate DL by Adding Suh, Hardy
Bleacher Report 4:03 PM
Why Combine Standout Jalen Collins Is an Ideal Fit for 49ers' Secondary
NFL10:13 AM
Niners want Stevie Johnson to take pay cut
Bleacher Report10:24 AM
Report: Johnson Expected to Be Offered Pay Cut