Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#217508 Sep 21, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll remind you, shitferbrains, that I'm not here to have "dialogs" with the Lowest Common Denominator. I'm here to mock you and slap you around, and "there's nothing you can do about it".
Honey, you've had you a boot shoved up your a$$ some many times on here it's not funny anymore. That's why nobody's interested in somebody that has a butt flower that's as big as a suction cup. What's a matter POS, Wifey seeing through all that BS macho persona?
You're sick get help.
Robert Benard

San Diego, CA

#217509 Sep 21, 2013
Well, i believe everybody feel different about anything, and we must respect each other, everybody is free with limits i believe.. We are the sandiegoairporttaxi.org and you can try us.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#217510 Sep 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we use animals all the time to justify human behavior.
And that's the same as using animals to test how something will affect humans.
You've been warned in the past about spouting stupid comments before doing the slightest bit of thinking. In fact, I did just warn you! Some day you'll learn.
No, moron, we study animals to understand human behavior--not to justify it. Where do you come up with this shit? Oh, I forgot... You like to make up your own "facts" as you go along.

Bottom line (and I know just how much you like bottoms), scientists study the behavior of animals in order to help understand human behavior.

Sometimes I wonder about the college you went to. Did you actually go to college? Or are you one of those "ministers" who got his degree from the back of a comic book?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#217511 Sep 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't dictate classic morality. Nor did any one religion.
It is far more basic than those things.
Honesty and responsibility would cover most of what I am saying.
If I birth a child, I take care of that child.
If I make the marriage vow, I keep the marriage vow.
If I don't qualify for marriage, I don't manipulate a fraudulent fake.
If I have a sexual disorder, I face it honestly, and certainly don't demand that others deny it with me.
What would happen if GLBT's admitted with honesty and responsibility that they represent a confused crossover point of gender and sexuality?
I do nothing more than point out reality. And look at your hate. Do you ever stop and think about that?
You are no longer qualified to be married based on your own definitions. You are currently in a "mutually sterile, pointlessly opposite gendered half of marriage".
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#217514 Sep 21, 2013
Wilma jean wrote:
Under Obama America has been infested with queers.
Is hate and bigotry all you have? Bet your hair is grey and your old as dirt....Lucky for the world your kind of bigotry and hate is dying off with you old farts.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#217516 Sep 21, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish they never had got into marriage. But since they are it should be EQUAL for all..
I know equality is a vile evil to your religious Nazi pigs..But tough..Move to Iran if you hate it here in this FREE nation.
Dipshit huh wants a monarchy or dictatorship type of government. Stupid turdd is against anyone that disagrees with his imbicilic way of thinking,KKK, Nazi, bigot, yada yada yada dumbass.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#217517 Sep 21, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
But YOUR enemies of freedom are welcomed....gotcha!
Huh's thought process is priceless, huh?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217518 Sep 21, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Point is there is nothing wrong with same sex people...
I agree. I am a same sex person and there is nothing wrong with me. My girlfriend is a same sex person too and there is nothing wrong with her (if you know what I mean!). You are right.
Grandpa

Chico, CA

#217519 Sep 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, moron, we study animals to understand human behavior--not to justify it. Where do you come up with this shit? Oh, I forgot... You like to make up your own "facts" as you go along.
Bottom line (and I know just how much you like bottoms), scientists study the behavior of animals in order to help understand human behavior.
Sometimes I wonder about the college you went to. Did you actually go to college? Or are you one of those "ministers" who got his degree from the back of a comic book?
Bottom line , scientists study the behavior of animals in order to help understand human behavior.

Animal studies is a recently recognized field in which animals are studied in a variety of cross-disciplinary ways. Scholars who engage in animal studies may be formally trained in a number of diverse fields, including art history, anthropology, biology, film studies, geography, history, psychology, literary studies, museology, philosophy, and sociology. They may engage with questions about literal animals, or about notions of "animality" or "brutality," employing various theoretical perspectives, including feminism, marxist theory, and queer theory. Using these perspectives, those who engage in animal studies seek to understand both human-animal relations now and in the past, and to understand animals as beings-in-themselves, separate from our knowledge of them. Because the field is still developing, scholars and others have some freedom to define their own criteria about what issues may structure for the field.

Since: May 10

Mckeesport, PA

#217525 Sep 21, 2013
Another Activist Judge going against the will of the people and the majority making law from the bench rather then enforcing it. Denying the citizens that voted for the law their rights to please a few activists factions
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217527 Sep 21, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
What a troll.
You certainly are.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217529 Sep 21, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
I read it. I responded to it. I then justly stomped the everlovinfuck out of your comment...
Danth's Law.
Grandpa

Chico, CA

#217530 Sep 21, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind animals, like your mother, are lower life forms with in turn lower intelligence levels and therefore cannot be used in direct comparison to human thought patterns and behavioral situations.
By the way...you claim that by implementing hate crime status to those who engage in crimes based on disdain of others for either race or sexual preference in turn allows for the victims of those crimes to gain "additional rights" is bullshit in tghat it does not give anyone "additional protection" in that crimes against anyone involving harm are considered illegal moron.
Your fanciful efforts to demean the homosexual population paints you the fool and an ignorant jerkoff.
Just an FYI punk.
I see your location is hidden and for good reason, as only a coward would speak as such.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217531 Sep 21, 2013
Grandpa wrote:
<quoted text>I see your location is hidden and for good reason, as only a coward would speak as such.
Yeah. What Grandpa said.

~waving fingers behind ears @ Don Sclio~

“"The 14th Amendment Works"”

Since: Jul 13

Livermore California

#217535 Sep 21, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Historian H.R. Knickerbocker writes, "Roehm, as the head of 2,500,000 Storm Troops, had surrounded himself with a staff of perverts. His chiefs were almost without exception homosexuals. Indeed, unless a Storm Troop officer were homosexual, he had no chance of advancement."
Most of Hitler's closest aides were homosexuals or sexual deviants. This circle included not only Roehm but the Hitler Youth leader, the Minister of Justice, the Minister of Economics, Hermann Goering (who may not have been homosexual but who liked to dress in drag, paint his nails and put rouge on his cheeks), his personal attorney and his bodyguards. Hitler himself likely functioned as a male prostitute in the days of his youth in Vienna.
And now for the other side of this question! And this we now know as the absolute truth,and isn't some conjecture embellished by some anti-gay author! The fact is it wasn't as extensive as you or the author stated!
Pink Triangles and WW2 which is again like most of your posts off topic,so excuse me for that!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_triangle
Grandpa

Chico, CA

#217536 Sep 21, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Used toilet paper has more value than your troll based posts loser.
Hide behind your keyboard, coward.
Grandpa

Chico, CA

#217537 Sep 21, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
And is your name "Grandpa" ya hypocritical pussy?
LOL!!!
I'm in Sacramento you stupid jerk. Means little where we post from.
Funny...but the anonymous internet draws balless fucks like you out like moths to a 500 watt lightbulb in the dark of the night.
While in the anonymous internet you can spew your disdain of gays like the KKK spits out venom against blacks without having to face the fire of reality and getting laughed at as you would in public or in a face to face meeting.
Don't talk shit asshat. Myself I'd love to see if you had the huevos to talk shit like you do in here in an open air forum. I'm keeping $1,290.11 in the bank as a bet your balls would shrivel to the size of SunMaid raisins should you have to speak in public as you do in here.
Get lost yhou worthless prick.
I bet you hid behind your mommies apron as you called all the other children names as a child.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217538 Sep 21, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
And is your name "Grandpa" ya hypocritical pussy?
LOL!!!
I'm in Sacramento you stupid jerk. Means little where we post from.
Funny...but the anonymous internet draws balless fucks like you out like moths to a 500 watt lightbulb in the dark of the night.
While in the anonymous internet you can spew your disdain of gays like the KKK spits out venom against blacks without having to face the fire of reality and getting laughed at as you would in public or in a face to face meeting.
Don't talk shit asshat. Myself I'd love to see if you had the huevos to talk shit like you do in here in an open air forum. I'm keeping $1,290.11 in the bank as a bet your balls would shrivel to the size of SunMaid raisins should you have to speak in public as you do in here.
Get lost yhou worthless prick.
Uh-oh! Home Depot parking lot time?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217539 Sep 21, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Used toilet paper has more value than your troll based posts loser.
Backatcha.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217540 Sep 21, 2013
Grandpa wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you hid behind your mommies apron as you called all the other children names as a child.
Yeah. What Grandpa said.

~waving fingers behind ears @ Don Sclio~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apple CEO Tim Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay' 1 hr NorCal Native 33
Google Wants to Search Your ... Bloodstream? 14 hr Spotted Girl 5
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Thu HOUSEMD 109
24 7 emergency locksmith (Dec '11) Wed maryjaneprincton 10
UPDATE 1-Vivus says erectile dysfunction drug m... (Sep '12) Tue kamilbrown 19
La Victoria's Orange Sauce (Jan '06) Oct 26 AmandaElise 129
Worth a Look Oct 24 WE JUST DONT CARE 12

Palo Alto News Video

Palo Alto Dating
Find my Match