Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#217488 Sep 21, 2013
In his book, "The Pink Swastika," Lively exposes a secret homosexual activists don't want you to know about Nazi Germany: that although the Nazis did persecute homosexuals, the homosexuals the Nazis persecuted were almost exclusively the effeminate members of the gay community in Germany, and that much of the mistreatment was administered by masculine homosexuals who despised effeminacy in all its forms.

Ludwig Lenz worked at the Sex Research Institute in Berlin, which was destroyed by Hitler's Brown Shirts in 1933 likely because its records, including 40,000 confessions from members of the Nazi Party, would have exposed the sexual perversions of Nazi leadership. Lenz said that "not ten percent of the men who, in 1933, took the fate of Germany into their hands, were sexually normal."

In fact, the Nazi Party began in a gay bar in Munich, and Ernst Roehm, Hitler's right hand in the early days of Nazism, was well-known for his taste in young boys. William Shirer says in his definitive "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich," not only that Roehm was "important in the rise of Hitler," but also "like so many of the early Nazis,(he was) a homosexual."

Hitler eventually had Roehm shot, not because he was a homosexual but because his influence over the Brown Shirts made him a political threat to Hitler's control. The Roehm Purge, or "Night of the Long Knives," was largely implemented by homosexuals.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#217489 Sep 21, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the two sides of a coin.;..The Nazi fascist theocrats run the GOP and the commie liberals run the DFL....
VOTE LIBERTARIAN PARTY...take back our nation from the evil of the two main parties.
Historian H.R. Knickerbocker writes, "Roehm, as the head of 2,500,000 Storm Troops, had surrounded himself with a staff of perverts. His chiefs were almost without exception homosexuals. Indeed, unless a Storm Troop officer were homosexual, he had no chance of advancement."

Most of Hitler's closest aides were homosexuals or sexual deviants. This circle included not only Roehm but the Hitler Youth leader, the Minister of Justice, the Minister of Economics, Hermann Goering (who may not have been homosexual but who liked to dress in drag, paint his nails and put rouge on his cheeks), his personal attorney and his bodyguards. Hitler himself likely functioned as a male prostitute in the days of his youth in Vienna.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217490 Sep 21, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I have been to Tulsa OK. I mean I have been to tulsa okay. LOL...danny spends most of his time explaining his confusion, I'm sure it's the story of his life.
Yes, and Dan lives in Sacramento, OK.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#217491 Sep 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Animals also have heterosexual intercourse and some give birth to live babies and nurse their young--just like humans. I think it's obvious, you twit, that animals and humans share many of the same behaviors.
Never made any indication we don't.

I simply pointed out that it is gay stupidity to use animals to justify human behavior.

You were saying something about a 'twit', LOL!

Location hidden

#217492 Sep 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please... In what ways do I lie?
Have you ever noticed that when you have no response--when you've painted yourself into a corner--you claim that someone has "gay twirled" or lied?
Get some new material or respond with some integrity.
Well, in point one, you first claimed there was no such thing as classic morality. Instead of admitting your were wrong when I proved there is classic morality, you chose one example of fables in order to scoff, ignoring hundreds of other examples. Now you are playing dumb.

The same is true for each of the nest points.

And that pattern is repeated by you over and over.

Integrity just bitch slapped you again!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#217493 Sep 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Never made any indication we don't.
I simply pointed out that it is gay stupidity to use animals to justify human behavior.
You were saying something about a 'twit', LOL!
So, I guess all of those socio-biologists, psychiatrists, and other scientists who observe animal behavior and reactions as they pertain to humanity are twits too? And let's not forget all of the medical research that has been done to understand how our own reacts to treatments, surgeries, and medications.

You've been warned in the past about spouting stupid comments before doing the slightest bit of thinking. Some day you'll learn.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#217494 Sep 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in point one, you first claimed there was no such thing as classic morality. Instead of admitting your were wrong when I proved there is classic morality, you chose one example of fables in order to scoff, ignoring hundreds of other examples. Now you are playing dumb.
The same is true for each of the nest points.
And that pattern is repeated by you over and over.
Integrity just bitch slapped you again!
I just pointed out how your "classic morality" is ridiculous. There is no universal "classic morality". Some cultures stone a woman for being raped. These same cultures allow adult men to marry little girls as young as 8 years old. Our own culture expresses morals and values that are diametrically opposed to one another.

You seem to think that all of humankind lives by a basic set of tenets. And that's just stupid.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217495 Sep 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I guess all of those socio-biologists, psychiatrists, and other scientists who observe animal behavior and reactions as they pertain to humanity are twits too? And let's not forget all of the medical research that has been done to understand how our own reacts to treatments, surgeries, and medications.
You've been warned in the past about spouting stupid comments before doing the slightest bit of thinking. Some day you'll learn.
Yes Miss Prissyass.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#217496 Sep 21, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like homeschooled idiot whom had sex with his teacher(mom)...You religious far right freaks are a dying breed....LUCKY FOR THE WORLD.
whom had? WTF ..sounds like you relate to this.

Location hidden

#217497 Sep 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we use animals all the time to justify human behavior.

And that's the same as using animals to test how something will affect humans.

You've been warned in the past about spouting stupid comments before doing the slightest bit of thinking. In fact, I did just warn you! Some day you'll learn.

Location hidden

#217498 Sep 21, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I just pointed out how your "classic morality" is ridiculous. There is no universal "classic morality". Some cultures stone a woman for being raped. These same cultures allow adult men to marry little girls as young as 8 years old. Our own culture expresses morals and values that are diametrically opposed to one another.
You seem to think that all of humankind lives by a basic set of tenets. And that's just stupid.
Oh, you are going to dumb down on stupid.

With an example of marrying an eight year old.

That in fact just happened in Yemen. The girl died on her 'wedding' night. They arrested the 'groom'.

Nor do I 'seem to think' any such thing. I accurately noted there is classic morality.

You are a idiot in gay denial. Can't get any worse than that!

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#217499 Sep 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor do I 'seem to think' any such thing. I accurately noted there is classic morality.
So, you are saying that "classic morality" includes things like monogamy, marriage, no divorce, etc.

But, you believe that that such classic morality is just not for ANY gay folks, who,despite being raised by their parents to value such things, should live by a separate "classic morality, that includes secrecy, lots of irresponsible sex, shacking up, and general overall societal disapproval?

And you expect gay folks to buy into your crap? Simply because you say so?

Prepare for lifelong disappointment.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217500 Sep 21, 2013
Quest for shitchutes wrote:
<quoted text>
And you expect gay folks to buy into your crap?
They buy into everybody else's. Literally.

If they only knew how breathtakingly stupid they were...

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#217501 Sep 21, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
They buy into everybody else's. Literally.
If they only knew how breathtakingly stupid they were...
If you need to play silly games with another poster's name or post, you have already lost.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#217502 Sep 21, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
No you stand for stamping out dissent of those who disagree with your anti freedom of speech, androgynous concept of "equality", and calling redefining marriage, "justice".
No you stand for stamping out dissent of those who disagree with your anti freedom of speech, bigoted concept of "equality", and calling marriage between ONLY a man and woman, "justice".

Sound familiar yet again, Butt flower?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217503 Sep 21, 2013
Quest for butt nuggets wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need to play silly games with another poster's name or post, you have already lost.
I'll remind you, shitferbrains, that I'm not here to have "dialogs" with the Lowest Common Denominator. I'm here to mock you and slap you around, and "there's nothing you can do about it".

Location hidden

#217504 Sep 21, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are saying that "classic morality" includes things like monogamy, marriage, no divorce, etc.
But, you believe that that such classic morality is just not for ANY gay folks, who,despite being raised by their parents to value such things, should live by a separate "classic morality, that includes secrecy, lots of irresponsible sex, shacking up, and general overall societal disapproval?
And you expect gay folks to buy into your crap? Simply because you say so?
Prepare for lifelong disappointment.
I didn't dictate classic morality. Nor did any one religion.

It is far more basic than those things.

Honesty and responsibility would cover most of what I am saying.

If I birth a child, I take care of that child.

If I make the marriage vow, I keep the marriage vow.

If I don't qualify for marriage, I don't manipulate a fraudulent fake.

If I have a sexual disorder, I face it honestly, and certainly don't demand that others deny it with me.

What would happen if GLBT's admitted with honesty and responsibility that they represent a confused crossover point of gender and sexuality?

I do nothing more than point out reality. And look at your hate. Do you ever stop and think about that?
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#217505 Sep 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't dictate classic morality. Nor did any one religion.
It is far more basic than those things.
Honesty and responsibility would cover most of what I am saying.
If I birth a child, I take care of that child.
If I make the marriage vow, I keep the marriage vow.
If I don't qualify for marriage, I don't manipulate a fraudulent fake.
If I have a sexual disorder, I face it honestly, and certainly don't demand that others deny it with me.
What would happen if GLBT's admitted with honesty and responsibility that they represent a confused crossover point of gender and sexuality?
I do nothing more than point out reality. And look at your hate. Do you ever stop and think about that?
Point is there is nothing wrong with same sex people. Only your hate and bigotry makes you see it that way.

Glad you old bigots are a dying breed. Most people under age 40 have no problem with same sex people...Your time is almost up your hate dies with your kind.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217506 Sep 21, 2013
To paraphrase William F. Buckley, libtards claim to be the champions of diverse points of view, but are actually shocked and driven to mindless adolescent rage when they discover that there truly are other points of view.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#217507 Sep 21, 2013
laughing man wrote:
To paraphrase William F. Buckley, libtards claim to be the champions of diverse points of view, but are actually shocked and driven to mindless adolescent rage when they discover that there truly are other points of view.
I accept all points of view...But the far rights point of view cant be law because it attacks the Constitutional rights of people.

You can hate and be bigoted to anyone you want...JUST CANT ATTACK THEM OR STOMP ON THERE RIGHTS..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apple CEO Tim Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay' 2 hr rock white 43
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) 14 hr sidbad 110
Google Wants to Search Your ... Bloodstream? Thu Spotted Girl 5
24 7 emergency locksmith (Dec '11) Oct 29 maryjaneprincton 10
UPDATE 1-Vivus says erectile dysfunction drug m... (Sep '12) Oct 28 kamilbrown 19
La Victoria's Orange Sauce (Jan '06) Oct 26 AmandaElise 129
Worth a Look Oct 24 WE JUST DONT CARE 12

Palo Alto News Video

Palo Alto Dating
Find my Match

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palo Alto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palo Alto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]