Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 20 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#217552 Sep 22, 2013
laughing man wrote:
To paraphrase William F. Buckley, libtards claim to be the champions of diverse points of view, but are actually shocked and driven to mindless adolescent rage when they discover that there truly are other points of view.
LOL, so true.

Location hidden

#217553 Sep 22, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, moron, we study animals to understand human behavior--not to justify it. Where do you come up with this shit? Oh, I forgot... You like to make up your own "facts" as you go along.
Bottom line (and I know just how much you like bottoms), scientists study the behavior of animals in order to help understand human behavior.
Sometimes I wonder about the college you went to. Did you actually go to college? Or are you one of those "ministers" who got his degree from the back of a comic book?
You are making my point. Apparently it is just gays who use animals to justify human behavior, because that is what I responded to.

The rest is just your typical hateful gay troll ad homoan attacks.

Location hidden

#217554 Sep 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't dictate classic morality. Nor did any one religion.
It is far more basic than those things.
Honesty and responsibility would cover most of what I am saying.
If I birth a child, I take care of that child.
If I make the marriage vow, I keep the marriage vow.
If I don't qualify for marriage, I don't manipulate a fraudulent fake.
If I have a sexual disorder, I face it honestly, and certainly don't demand that others deny it with me.
What would happen if GLBT's admitted with honesty and responsibility that they represent a confused crossover point of gender and sexuality?
I do nothing more than point out reality. And look at your hate. Do you ever stop and think about that?
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are no longer qualified to be married based on your own definitions. You are currently in a "mutually sterile, pointlessly opposite gendered half of marriage".
1. Other than being your typical hateful ad homoan gay twirl attack, what does your post have to do with mine?

2. You lie. That isn't my definition.

3. My definition fits my marriage perfectly.

The only thing you did was prove your immorality.

Location hidden

#217555 Sep 22, 2013
Grandpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom line , scientists study the behavior of animals in order to help understand human behavior.
Animal studies is a recently recognized field in which animals are studied in a variety of cross-disciplinary ways. Scholars who engage in animal studies may be formally trained in a number of diverse fields, including art history, anthropology, biology, film studies, geography, history, psychology, literary studies, museology, philosophy, and sociology. They may engage with questions about literal animals, or about notions of "animality" or "brutality," employing various theoretical perspectives, including feminism, marxist theory, and queer theory. Using these perspectives, those who engage in animal studies seek to understand both human-animal relations now and in the past, and to understand animals as beings-in-themselves, separate from our knowledge of them. Because the field is still developing, scholars and others have some freedom to define their own criteria about what issues may structure for the field.
VV is trying to defend another poster using animal behavior to justify human behavior.

The 'monkey see, monkey do' excuse.

Location hidden

#217556 Sep 22, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind animals, like your mother, are lower life forms with in turn lower intelligence levels and therefore cannot be used in direct comparison to human thought patterns and behavioral situations.
By the way...you claim that by implementing hate crime status to those who engage in crimes based on disdain of others for either race or sexual preference in turn allows for the victims of those crimes to gain "additional rights" is bullshit in tghat it does not give anyone "additional protection" in that crimes against anyone involving harm are considered illegal moron.
Your fanciful efforts to demean the homosexual population paints you the fool and an ignorant jerkoff.
Just an FYI punk.
Literally 'monkey see, monkey do', right?

LOL

Location hidden

#217557 Sep 22, 2013
guest wrote:
FACT: Gay marriages now exist and are legal in California, whether or not you like it. Gay marriage is real and will not go away no matter how many troll-posts you make on Topix. Deal with it and move on with your own life. Have a most excellent day!
ss marriage is an oxymoron.

ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

No fraudulent law can change that, can it.

Location hidden

#217559 Sep 22, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
I like your posts. They're a HELL of a lot better and more direct than my pissy comments....LOL!!!
The beauty of it is the gay marriage struggle has already been won. Similar to World War II right before Hiroshima. The remaining roadblocks have yet to be removed to allow gay marriage nationwide for sure but realistically given as many states that have agreed to allow gays to marry the logic of it will prevail that if we're to let certain areas of our great country allow a grouping of American citizens a full set of rights, including marriage, then why not all given our country entire is covered under the values set forth by the Constitution.
As to animal studies,'birds of a feather flock together'. Hence you like the posts of another idiot.

See my previous post if you are capable of finding it.

Location hidden

#217567 Sep 22, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR marriage?????
ROFL!!!!
You'd have to first convince me you actually were IN one.
Should I be convinced some FOOL actually said 'yes' to someone as messed up as you I'd have to wonder about THEIR stability.
LOL!!!!
What others do in their marriages is none of your business shitforbrains. That includes gays getting married.
Mornin Danny boy,

Drink some coffee, lots of coffee, you are talking foolishness.

I have no interest in convincing a fool of anything.

I made it my business. Nothing you can do about it. Or this;

Ss marriage is an oxymoron.

Location hidden

#217568 Sep 22, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "point" is mute in claiming 'gays' use animals to justify human behavior MORON.
How do I know???
Read the first line of the post you just responded to;
"No, moron, we study animals to understand human behavior--not to justify it."
You truly exhibit intelligence even a shit throwing chimpanzee in the Cincinnati Zoo would not fall to.
The original post I responded to was using animals to justify anal abuse. In other words, gays use animals to dictate their behavior.

VV made my point.

Eat sh/t and die monkey.

Location hidden

#217569 Sep 22, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I found it.
"Fraudulent law"....yet ANOTHER non existent term to go along with "default families" and "unmarriages".
LOL!!!!!
Well sister...to say your mind is stuck on stupid wouldn't begin to illustrate how lost you are.
Of course this is just a "non belief" in your book of reality.
LOL!!!!!
DAMN ....God never made a bigger idiot than you I swear.
Honey, if it doesn't exist, then how did you just type it?

Again?

Smirk.

Location hidden

#217571 Sep 22, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
moot....moot....moot.
Never can get that word right.
LOL!!!
Yeah, you are the one keeping words right, right?

Snicker.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#217575 Sep 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you are the one keeping words right, right?
Snicker.
Wjat it comes down to is today there is what 13-14 states with legal SSM....There will be more and more year after year. Cry stomp your feet whine...Wont stop progress or change it....BYE LOSER.

Location hidden

#217578 Sep 22, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
What??? Your *opinion* same sexed marriages are 'oxymorons'.
Keep your stupid opinions. Shit loser, share them with others so they too will know what a dumbass you are.
LOL!!!!
Geeezus....
Not opinion, science.

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior.

Therefore, ss marriage is an oxymoron, moron.

Location hidden

#217579 Sep 22, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well given animals boink each other in heterosexual fashion I guess we heterosexuals must have had to watch Wild Kingdom as well to learn how to make love to our significant others.
You God damned IDIOT. If you lose one more IQ point you'll have to remind yourself to breathe. LOL!!!!
Makes me wonder how you'd survive without animals to learn from...

Smirk.

Location hidden

#217580 Sep 22, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO....gett ing a little testy aren't we???
LOL!!!!!!
Nnoooooooooooooo, not at all.

Just keeping factual.

Smile.

Location hidden

#217581 Sep 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wjat it comes down to is today there is what 13-14 states with legal SSM....There will be more and more year after year. Cry stomp your feet whine...Wont stop progress or change it....BYE LOSER.

ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

A desperate but foolishly futile effort to appease an inner sense of defect.

Location hidden

#217582 Sep 22, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.
So if I type 'faux marriage','default families' or 'little green men from Mars'.........they all EXIST.
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!
I KNEW that bastard sitting behind the counter at the DMV wasn't an Earthling!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!
You exemplify the term 'idiot' to it's highest standards. Had it been it didn't amount to you effectively shitting on yourself I'd salute you.
In your mind, since reality doesn't dictate your world.

After all, you claim that a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half is the same as marriage.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#217583 Sep 22, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaaaa???
Listen Miss Oxymoron Marriage,
...we all try to spell correctly so the reader can better understand what it is we had written.
Just another lesson in life to which you are desperately in need of.
LOL!!!!!
You didn't misspell, you used the wrong word.

Just like you are attempting to do with calling ss couples married.

You are consistent though...

Snicker.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#217584 Sep 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A desperate but foolishly futile effort to appease an inner sense of defect.
Your Nazi personal opinion does not matter..IT WILL STILL BE LEGAL AND YOUR OLD AND WILL BE DEAD......

Progress moves forward even if you drag your feet..
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217585 Sep 22, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept all points of view...But....
You can hate and be bigoted to anyone you want...
Let's recap, shall we?

This steaming pile of Paultard said it's conservative, yet liberals aren't bigoted, and later it says it's libertarian. And now it accepts all points of view while throwing slurs at the same time.

Lowest common denominator schizophrenic 'turfer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Rows research reviews 15 hr bbbbbbbbb 1
News Surenos gang member gets new trial date (Aug '08) Sun keleni 283
Mountain View Music Thread Sun Musikologist 1
knickers May 2 SarahSarahsarah 3
knickers May 1 SarahSarahsarah 1
You can win an awesome new GenZe Electric Scoot... (Sep '14) May 1 dfd 2
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Apr 27 Prosperity1 116
More from around the web

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE