Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,188

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#217407 Sep 21, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiiiiiiiight.
When you state 'OK' to someone it won't indicate the meaning of 'alright' but send one into thinking about the panhandle state.
Just like when you tell someone 'FYI' it means 'F@#k You Ingrate'..
...at least in YOUR world...LOL!!!
Play games elsewhere Junior. In here you've been owned bitch.
When you type a city, then a comma and then a state abbreviation, it goes back to you. Learn some basic English skills. Get that GED. It might help you a little.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#217408 Sep 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Danny boy,
When you post an actual point, instead of fabricating one, and then give a reasoned response, I'll bother to respond.
Smile.
Why don't you post some facts or truth....I mean your Nazi fascist hate and bigotry hold no water...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217409 Sep 21, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
You've lived in Saaaan Francisco all your life but are posting from Chico. OK.
I myself have lived in a lot of places, not just one, and as to date I'm not as STUPID as you to identify an entire grouping of people with a specific action a few take.
Now MORON....given you';re heterosexual do you dress the little woman up in black crotchless rubber outfits with quarter sized holes so her firm nipples can poke out while you piss at her feet and beg for your "mistress" to slap you silly with her whip while you stand naked and shivering??
LOL!!!
There's a bunch of fruitcake straights that do that shit and worse yet I won't be as DUMB as to claim most heterosexuals get it on in such a fashion yet you're so GOD DAMNED stupid you're all too ready to claim gays are parading around with multicolored hankerchiefs and waving them like cheerleaders bounce pom-poms in the air advertising for "rim jobs" and getting their dicks sucked dry depending if the stick them in their right pocket or left...LOL!!!
You're a putz.
Fruitcake straights? Egads!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#217410 Sep 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Ducks too eh? You're the expert. We'll defer to you on bestiality.
Shitferbrains mocks its own kind, those too stupid to know where their widdle pee-pee shouldn't go.

I don't get it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217411 Sep 21, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>No, Portland Oregon for starters, soon in a school near you. PORTLAND, OR (KPTV)-
Portland's biggest high school has become the first in the city to install unisex bathrooms for transgender students.
There are now four single-stall bathrooms for students, along with two for staff members, open to everyone, regardless of gender or sexual orientation at Grant High School.
A Portland Public Schools spokesman confirmed the new unisex bathrooms, after a story about them first appeared in Grant Magazine, a publication produced by students in a college-level class at the high school.
The magazine reported there are 10 students at Grant who openly identify as transgender.
One student, a senior girl who has identified as being a boy for years, said he would not drink any liquids for nine hours to avoid using the bathroom at school.
If Dan doesn't know about it, he thinks it doesn't exist.

Sacramento, CA

#217412 Sep 21, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Marrying the adult of one's choice.
BAM!!!
Now sit down clown.
Thought that was legal, name the rights that are not equal.... BAM!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217413 Sep 21, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>No, your main focus on here is to troll and stir up drama. Own it, c*nt.
But of course your purpose is not.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#217414 Sep 21, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have the same rights friend. They cannot marry the adult of their choice.
Gee...do you get it now dumbass???
Marriage includes a mutual attraction albeit I'd find it hard any woman would have found that in you.
And 'Where in the Constitution does it say marriage must be between a man and a woman'???
IT DOESN'T idiot. The Constitution advises all American citizens are due a full set of liberties and freedoms and yet we deny that basic liberty of getting married to gays. And over what???!!!
PREJIDUCE.
Well fuckwad...that's gonna end and have the same gravesite 'Colored Only Restrooms' has.
And there is no "gay cult" moron...LOL!!
Gay Man Dan ... please re-read what I said you stupid homo, you are so fired up your panties are choking you to the point you can't comprehend, and ther is a gay cult you moron ... lol

better yet just STFU!!!

Sacramento, CA

#217415 Sep 21, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
What I subject of this post???MARRIAGE IDIOT...
You said "rights", this subject is " California's ban on same-sex marriage" Homosexual folks can marry here, so what other rights are you worried about? IDIOT...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217416 Sep 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen honey, we all know you ARE a effeminate broken wristed pink lace panty wearing 'sheman' wearing sparkly nine inch pumps, fishnet stockings and pasties adorning the tits on my hairy chest which was shaved into the shape of a heart while topping my head with a Marilyn Monroe wig and lathering on no less than THREE solid ounces of royal red lipstick on my puckered lips.
But you are still going to have to pay me to educate a idiot like you. There is absolutely NO iota of substance in your posts!
Bravo! Great post. Love the description of Don Sclio. Funny. And probably accurate.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217417 Sep 21, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said Gramps was from Oklahoma.
'OK' is a commonly used term. Of course your game playing ass already knew that but you're in here scrambling for brownie points amongst the bottom feeder trolls and felt it necessary to throw the above comment out.
It's 'OK'...everyone figured it out already.
LOL!!!
You said he was from Chico OK.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217418 Sep 21, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame.
I mean LAME.
LOL!!! Geeezus buddy....
Likewise.

LOL!!!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#217419 Sep 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Animals also lick butts and eat sh/t among numerous other disgusting things. Just what are you justifying for people with animals???
And what a hateful ranting post!!!
Only for you butt flower, you deserve nothing better.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#217420 Sep 21, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not push them out in society? You force everyone to accept YOUR bigoted consumerist life style. The only reason YOUR society isn't ready to accept it, is because your not dead yet butt flower.
My lifestyle is of the sane and moral society, as it has always been until recent you homo. Just because you came out of the closet doesn't mean you can start chaning the country at will.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217421 Sep 21, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,
Gramps did say he was into BDSM friend.
Don't be shocked should he come on this board only to advise us not to shop at "Shit On Me Masochist Online" only to exclaim his grief they were 5 weeks late in getting his spiked black leather ass saddle in so the domimatrix wife could ride him around the bedroom for the dog he was....LOL!!!!
There you go again. Being stupid, just like you said you're not.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#217422 Sep 21, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You said "rights", this subject is " California's ban on same-sex marriage" Homosexual folks can marry here, so what other rights are you worried about? IDIOT...
Yes we all should have the same rights...Your starting to get it hitler boy.

Soon in all states same sex people will be able to marry who they love and who loves them back..

No matter how much you vile nasty hitler loving Nazi pigs scream we will move forward....Hope you die in horrible pain and your family does also demon.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#217423 Sep 21, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
A smirk is a facial expression, not a mixture of fecal matter and Crisco.
Not when Kilmare smirks, that's not a face that's a butt flower, skid mark.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217424 Sep 21, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion.
As far as most see you you're a waste of good air.
Likewise.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#217425 Sep 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1/2/3/4/5/6 and finally:
You are frantically backpedaling with a gay twirl again.
In other words, you lied, spoke out of your ass and now you don't have the character to admit it.
Smile.
He's not backpedaling, you just have no reading comprehension. That's what happens when you only listen to those little voices of bigoted twirl in you head. POS
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#217426 Sep 21, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Look moron, there is NOTHING in your posts that have to do with reality. Only your made up little twirl..You want reality, it's that your an old bigoted troll that's not capable of compassion or any meaningful thought...Yea, you can twirl any statements you like, but I compared nothing. Whether you refuse to acknowledge it or not, which IS DENIAL, animals and people do have NATURAL ANAL SEX! AND it's been scientifically documented! Do you understand the ignorant bigotry in YOUR posts???!! Stupid Piece of sh*t you're an intellectual waste of time and a waste of life...
Likewise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beam me up Scottie Sat guest 11
Is this intergration or segregation Whatever ha... Sat Love it or Leave it 1
Apple shows off new gadgets, but Pay is bigger bet Sat Philip Cohen 3
Sunnyvale fire? Fri KC Jones 3
Can I earn her trust back? Fri Ko Majone 2
Yahoo to lay off 400 in India, invite some to w... Fri Ko Majone 3
Guest opinion: PG&E crews are making the East B... Oct 17 Raphael Bruckner 1

Palo Alto News Video

Palo Alto Dating
Find my Match