Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#216798 Sep 16, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sons no longer need parents. They are adults and can manage on their own. Therefore your current marriage is a "mutually sterile, pointlessly opposite gendered half of marriage".
And since you believe that marriage is "essentially a cross cultural evolutionary constraint on mating behavior", you no longer need to be married.
Your wife's body is no longer going to produce offspring. She no longer needs you to provide for your offspring. There is no need for you to continue to hang around and enjoy the rights and protections of marriage.
According to your own definitions, you should move on to someone else and raise another family--that is if you are still potent.
Otherwise, dissolve your marriage. You can still live together and seek out the same legal protections through attorneys that you claim same-sex couples can access.
Here is where you not only go stupid, you also show why a gay can never comprehend, let alone dictate, anything about marriage.

Marriage is a life-long commitment. While childbearing years come and go, the relationships birthed continue, and the circle of life continues. We anticipate grandchildren and even great-grandchildren. We hold our role as not just a model of marriage and parenting, but grandparents.

A mutually sterile ss couple can never experience those relationships. The roots of a family, branching out and literally blending with others.

This is a perfect example of why homosexuals need the self-identity and confidence to establish their own relationships. They don't fit marriage, no matter which way you go.

“"The 14th Amendment Works"”

Since: Jul 13

Livermore California

#216799 Sep 16, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
There's only so many states, and thirty have constitutional amendments defining marriage as union of one man and one woman.
I'm sure it must have been a type-o on your part but didn't you mean to say,30 UNconstitutional amendments to the state Constitutions? I mean in the end history will bear this out! No need to thank me,you're welcome!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#216800 Sep 16, 2013
fr KiMare:

>...Divorce is a sin.<

So, you would tell a woman who is being battered and raped by her husband that it would be a "sin" to divorce him? Pathetic, if that's the case.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216801 Sep 16, 2013
-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it must have been a type-o on your part but didn't you mean to say,30 UNconstitutional amendments to the state Constitutions? I mean in the end history will bear this out! No need to thank me,you're welcome!
Aw shuddup Bill you silly jackass! Who asked you?

Location hidden

#216802 Sep 16, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
fr KiMare:
>...Divorce is a sin.<
So, you would tell a woman who is being battered and raped by her husband that it would be a "sin" to divorce him? Pathetic, if that's the case.
Where did I say that?
Flounders

Monrovia, CA

#216803 Sep 16, 2013
I forgot ask, what does a flounders license cost these days?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#216804 Sep 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is where you not only go stupid, you also show why a gay can never comprehend, let alone dictate, anything about marriage.
Marriage is a life-long commitment. While childbearing years come and go, the relationships birthed continue, and the circle of life continues. We anticipate grandchildren and even great-grandchildren. We hold our role as not just a model of marriage and parenting, but grandparents.
A mutually sterile ss couple can never experience those relationships. The roots of a family, branching out and literally blending with others.
This is a perfect example of why homosexuals need the self-identity and confidence to establish their own relationships. They don't fit marriage, no matter which way you go.
Oh, I think I see pretty clearly. You have decided to CHANGE your definition of marriage.

Now marriage extends beyond child-bearing years. Before your definition extended only to those years in which a couple was raising children. You have been very clear in the past that marriage essentially ties a man to a woman for the purposes of seeing that resources are adequate for raising the children.

You think I'm using my own personal opinions about marriage. I'm not. I'm using YOUR OWN WORDS.

You have had a laser-like focus on how same-sex marriage is a "mutually sterile, duplicate gender, half marriage".

And your own marriage is literally a "mutually sterile, opposite gender, half-marriage".

I personally think that marriage is a love based union between two, consenting, unrelated adults that provide legal protections and rights to the couple.

You're the one who continues to tie marriage to childbirth by using words such as "sterile" and "mating".

If you don't want your own marriage to be defined in those terms, quit trying to define other's marriages in that manner

“"The 14th Amendment Works"”

Since: Jul 13

Livermore California

#216805 Sep 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup Bill you silly jackass! Who asked you?
Geez,ratso,and who asked you? I mean I thought a little humor was in order and you would agree being all for marriage equality and all!(yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk)Bette r be careful your true colors are showing again! Mind your own business rat face,nobody asked you! Ahhhhh.....good times right putz?
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#216806 Sep 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Marines are part of the Navy. The retarded part.
That's ok Frances, I'd rather be a manly retard than a homo sucking Dk off shore on your love boat .. you are a second class loser
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#216807 Sep 16, 2013
Dan Frances says he is on your side. You and Frances Pisso should hook up, he loves giving BJ's. The two of you can share techniques haha ..

Location hidden

#216808 Sep 16, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I think I see pretty clearly. You have decided to CHANGE your definition of marriage.
Now marriage extends beyond child-bearing years. Before your definition extended only to those years in which a couple was raising children. You have been very clear in the past that marriage essentially ties a man to a woman for the purposes of seeing that resources are adequate for raising the children.
You think I'm using my own personal opinions about marriage. I'm not. I'm using YOUR OWN WORDS.
You have had a laser-like focus on how same-sex marriage is a "mutually sterile, duplicate gender, half marriage".
And your own marriage is literally a "mutually sterile, opposite gender, half-marriage".
I personally think that marriage is a love based union between two, consenting, unrelated adults that provide legal protections and rights to the couple.
You're the one who continues to tie marriage to childbirth by using words such as "sterile" and "mating".
If you don't want your own marriage to be defined in those terms, quit trying to define other's marriages in that manner
You aren't seeing anything clearly, you are in a desperate but stupid gay twirl.

I changed nothing, marriage has always been a life-long commitment.

Moreover, I have described marriage in numerous ways, and have in fact indicated those descriptions are only partial.

The description you are referencing has always been framed in the qualifier of, "at it's most basic essence". A phrase that clearly indicates a partial description. Moreover, it references a scientific description, something I have never limited marriage to.

Additionally, you assert that a failure to actively procreate disqualifies a married couple. Really?

Why?

It's never been a problem before.

At what age of the child?

Who says the couple might decide to have another child late in life?

Again, this in a frantic foolish and futile attempt to equate a barren, perpetually desolate duplicate gendered couple with marriage.

VV, it just is not going to work, no matter how hard you twirl...

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#216809 Sep 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't seeing anything clearly, you are in a desperate but stupid gay twirl.
I changed nothing, marriage has always been a life-long commitment.
Moreover, I have described marriage in numerous ways, and have in fact indicated those descriptions are only partial.
The description you are referencing has always been framed in the qualifier of, "at it's most basic essence". A phrase that clearly indicates a partial description. Moreover, it references a scientific description, something I have never limited marriage to.
Additionally, you assert that a failure to actively procreate disqualifies a married couple. Really?
Why?
It's never been a problem before.
At what age of the child?
Who says the couple might decide to have another child late in life?
Again, this in a frantic foolish and futile attempt to equate a barren, perpetually desolate duplicate gendered couple with marriage.
VV, it just is not going to work, no matter how hard you twirl...
I'm using YOUR WORDS, Kim; YOUR OWN DEFINITIONS...

Now you're trying to change your definitions. Typical...

Talk about twirl...
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#216810 Sep 16, 2013
Venessa Sosa Guevara wrote:
I am currently married to a man but I have been a closet lesbian for over 15 years. I have finally come out to my family and friends. I would love to someday marry a woman and have the same rights that I had with my husband.
So you just screwed your husband and family because you can't figure your act out??? I good thing you're going women only, I wouldn't wish you on any man.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#216811 Sep 16, 2013
Venessa Sosa Guevara wrote:
I am currently married to a man but I have been a closet lesbian for over 15 years. I have finally come out to my family and friends. I would love to someday marry a woman and have the same rights that I had with my husband.
I hope your kids write you off for good.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#216812 Sep 16, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it too bad society has to lower the bar each time a homo makes a demand. It must suck to be and outcast.
Society would never do that, we just have lying elected officials with personal agendas.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#216813 Sep 16, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I have a response but will not be posting it because your only goal is to twist the words and add things which were not there. And, frankly, I'm not interesting in getting into a debate in which the argument is about who said what. Have a nice day.
Don't want to get into a discussion concerning who said what? That's how you post, without concern for who said what, good job.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#216814 Sep 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ss marriage is an oxymoron.
Divorce is a sin.
Wouldn't you hate god for making such a big mistake while creating you?
LOL!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#216815 Sep 16, 2013
And still, not one rational argument against gay marriage. One I'm hearing is that gay people just want the monetary benefits. If that were the case, they would just marry someone of the opposite sex.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#216816 Sep 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan's funny. That's why I like the silly jackass. Starts rambling about space aliens and Mountain dew and other weird stuff. I think he starts off with some kind of point but forgets it before he types the first sentence.
LOL!!!!
Medical Pot paying it's dues. LOL!!!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#216817 Sep 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It's working out fine exposing an fraudulent relationship trying to be imposed on marriage.
Smile.
Really? How many SSM's have been nullified by your "exposure"?

You're powerless, toots. And irrelevant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for some girls in miami Tue Brazillover 1
Ron Obenchain Psycho Stalker!!! 55 years old Tue NeverAgain 1
La Victoria's Orange Sauce (Jan '06) Tue Kay 128
Beam me up Scottie Oct 20 guest 12
Is this intergration or segregation Whatever ha... Oct 18 Love it or Leave it 1
Palo Alto Hosts 'Smart' City Partner From Austr... Oct 15 Sick of paying fo... 1
Musk's Tesla D Intrigue Stokes Rally in Mobiley... Oct 7 amineunited 2

Palo Alto News Video

Palo Alto Dating
Find my Match

Palo Alto Jobs

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palo Alto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palo Alto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]