Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
187,261 - 187,280 of 200,357 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Agent SHIELDS wrote:
<quoted text>Considering that would be your gay nephew and you, that has nothing to do with marriage. That is our point. What you decide to do with your nephew does not constitute a marriage.
Get your head out of your butt and learn the English language and stop blowing men and children. You suck.
Excellent post. Concise and to the point.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Stay single!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Forreal wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all, Frankie, why should you or anyone have anything to say about how people conduct thier sex lives in the privacy of thier own bedrooms? What two people do in the bedroom is of no concern to you. Get it?
Anal sex is not illegal, in any state, that is a fact.
The Straight Man's Guide to Receiving Anal Sex from Your Girlfriend
http://www.vice.com/read/the-straight-mans-gu...
When someone tries to spin it that anal sex is more common among straight men than gay men, I call bullsh!t and have facts to back me up.

Sure you don't like it, the solution is don't lie and I won't call you on it. It's a simple concept really.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Forreal wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so vile? Are you upset that you where born? I don't have a gay nephew, you pervert
Is that why you are so vile?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Forreal wrote:
The Rise of Anal Sex
Gentle readers:
I may shock you today as I delve into a topic that is, to be honest, slightly out of my comfort zone: anal sex between men and women.
But I was reading Slate yesterday they have a great column called "Human Nature" that I like and I came across a piece that reported on a new national sex survey that was recently published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine.
The precis: We're all having more sex, and more kinds of sex than ever before, and we're getting sexually active at younger ages. But the "big story," as Slate writer William Saletan puts it, is anal sex! In 1992, a similar survey found that 16 percent of women aged 18-24 had tried it. Now the number is more like 40 percent. And in 1992, the highest percentage of women in any age group who admitted to anal sex was 33 percent. Now it's 46.
Saletan goes on to say: "The last time I looked at the anal sex data, I figured that most women who reported having done it meant they'd tried it just once. I was wrong. One-third of these women say they've done it in the last month. Among all women surveyed, the number who reported anal sex in their most recent sexual encounter was three percent to four percent. That's a lot of butt sex. And remember, this is what women are reporting. If anything, they're probably understating the truth."
So, he wonders, what's the deal? Why are women so into it?
In the hopes of answering that question, he checks out the orgasm data and finds: "Among women who had vaginal sex in their last encounter, the percentage who said they reached orgasm was 65. Among those who received oral sex, it was 81. But among those who had anal sex, it was 94. Anal sex outscored cunnilingus." [You can read the data for yourself if you don't believe it: Table 5, Pages 357-8.]
Read more: New Anal Sex Study - Womens Interest in Anal Sex - Marie Claire
Follow us:@marieclaire on Twitter | MarieClaire on Facebook
Visit us at MarieClaire.com
http://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/dating-bl...
A long irrelevant cut and paste job about anal sex from the poster who complains about other people posting about anal sex. Priceless.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever noticed just how much the tables have turned?
For years these pious jackasses pointed their fingers at the gay community, claiming that we're perverts and freaks.
Now, they spend HOURS deeply involved in the personal sexual activities of people. They tantalize one another with explicitly describing what goes on in a gay person's bedroom.
We don't do that to them. You never come here and see a gay man or woman talking about their sex lives. We really don't care about their sex lives.
Who are the pervs now?
Well, the reason is that homo sex is not normal. It may be 'normal' within the realm of gay men but not usual or common between hetero couples. Most hetero couples may experiment or use anal sex on ocassion but homo gay males have less choices for 'intercourse' so for you to say they don't have anal sex just shows your stupidity. Since you are just a fat headed sex boy I'm positive you have no 'biological' children, but I was wondering if you and your other gay friends explain sexual behaviors to your children claiming anal sex is a 'natural' part of 'normal' sexual relations. If you do then yes, the heterosexual population has an issue with your sick sexual behaviors. You are demeaning human morals and natural existance. All you are doing is opening the door to ANY sexual deviant to claim their sex preferences are also 'normal'.I would be willing to bet that there are more pedophiles than there are homosexuals, the only thing keeping them from comitting their ' perverted' sex is that it is illegal and at least they understand the consequences if they are caught.. They can claim their 'sexual preferences' are just as normal as you queers do and have just as much right to change the laws to suit their perverted needs. You are demoralizing society for you personal sexual pleasures.
ff fires

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

funeral fires are just.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Forreal wrote:
<quoted text>I did not say that. I said what business is it of yours?
Gay men don't tell you how or who to screw, what gives you the right to tell them how to or who to?
I am allowed to disagree with lies. This is a discussion forum. Sure, that makes you mad because without lies you have no argument.

Most gay men do anal sex, most straight men don't. Try and spin it differently again, I will call you on it again.
well

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am allowed to disagree with lies. This is a discussion forum. Sure, that makes you mad because without lies you have no argument.
Most gay men do anal sex, most straight men don't. Try and spin it differently again, I will call you on it again.
Who are all those straight women having anal sex with?

Men are always looking for a tighter hole to stick it into!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are all those straight women having anal sex with?
Men are always looking for a tighter hole to stick it into!
Most gay men do anal sex. Most straight men do not.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny...
...but I thought *real* Marines pledged to an oath which included upholding the Constitution of the United States.
False valor Frankie.
Uphold, yes. Personally interpret and assuming said interpretation is legally valid, no.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Forreal wrote:
<quoted text>It said that 46 % of surveyed women enjoy anal sex, and reach a higher percentage of orgasms. THATS a lot of but sex between heterosexuals!
If you look at the numbers ( Gay men 2- 4% of the population)
then there are far more heterosexuals having anal sex. BY a long shot.
According to recent information its estimated that there are 4 million gay men and lesbians in the US.
That would be approx 2 million gay men.
With over 313 million people in the US. We can say that 311 million are heterosexual. Lets say that 155 million are of the age of concent. If 10% of them enjoy anal sex, that would mean that 15.5 million heterosexual couples engage in anal sex, thats 13.2 million more than all the gay men. Given that report I posted, 46% would be a more accurate number. Try over 71 million heterosexulas having butt sex.
Frankie have you EVER had anal sex with a woman???? It seems there is a 46% chance that you have.
Thanks for providing the numbers to confirm my statement. Most gay men have anal sex, most straight men (64%) do not. By your own numbers. Duh.

What a dope! Gets mad and proves my point. That's why I like you silly jackasses.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Agent SHIELDS wrote:
<quoted text>The fact is 10% of straights do not enjoy anal sex. You enjoying anal sex might be due to your prison receiver job. In fact, less than .005% of straights engage in anal sex on a regular basis.
If we use your logic of straights having had anal sex in 36 months, then we also must conclude that since 99.9% of all gays have had straight sex and been in straight relationships, then they must be straight. In fact, they are straight, but with away disorder and misalignment which occurring during development. Got it, pervert. You gay nephew needs treatment and working in a male prison is not good treatment.
Uh-oh. Jizzy's head is spinning now. He'll be back with a real dumb retort. Can't wait! It should be good.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you purposely being stupid?
LOL!!!
No more than you're being purposely ignorant of the obvious.
The push is to allow gays to marry fellow gays nationwide. Gays want to marry those of the same sex genius. There's not a damn thing wrong with it. So the point is...we should let them.
It's a push to have same sex relationships legally designated "marriage" by the state. Gays can marry whomever they want without legal recognition. If they want to legally marry, they have to marry like everyone else.
If "there's nothing wrong with it", why stop there? Plural marriages do exist, albeit without legal recognition, so why not them too? Siblings? Where does it end? C'mon Donny boy, put aside the profanity laced angst, and offer an opinion.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Forreal wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to deflect your statement does not change my post.
I did not say that. I said what business is it of yours?
Gay men don't tell you how or who to screw, what gives you the right to tell them how to or who to?
WHAT give you the right to judge how gay men have sex as wrong?
When someone lies, I am allowed to point it out. Don't like it, stop lying.

You support the lie that anal sex is more common among straight men than gay men. That makes you a liar too. Don't shoot the messenger.
whybeborne

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Agent SHIELDS wrote:
<quoted text>No, those would be gay men and gay men dream of tappin the butt of little boys.
Lol so the straight pastor in Iowa that was raping boys so they don't turn out to be gay is alright I take it by u lol. Pedos are mostly straight men that go messing with little boys because they think they won't tell. U probably got a few in ur basement as I type lol.
Trust

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Forreal wrote:
<quoted text>No asshat, the fact is this, in the US, more men have anal sex with women, than men ahve with men. 96% of the US is straight. If ( as reported) 46% of them are having anal sex, on a regular basis, them the raw numbers of straights having anal sex greatly overides the raw numbers of men having anal sex with other men. Hell if 100% of all gay men in the US have anal sex, that is far less that the overall number of straights doing the same thing.
No, turd breath, less than .0005% of straight men have anal sex on a regular basis. 100% of all gays and lesbians have anal or oral anal sex. The 90% of all AIDS cases being gays proves that you are gay and you made your nephew gay, pervert.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Forreal wrote:
<quoted text>The numbers do not lie. Fact are facts. I am not saying that 90 % of gay men don't have anal sex. I am saying that more heterosexula men and women have anal sex. The population differance of 96% backs that up. In pure numbers, there are more men having anal sex with females then men with men. Don't shoot the messenger.
That's spin. Heterosexuls do more of everything, there's more of them! Duh.

You might be convinced by spin, but we are not. Remove your spin and the fact is most gay men have anal sex, most straight men don't.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Trust wrote:
<quoted text>No, turd breath, less than .0005% of straight men have anal sex on a regular basis. 100% of all gays and lesbians have anal or oral anal sex. The 90% of all AIDS cases being gays proves that you are gay and you made your nephew gay, pervert.
Yes that's another thing thing. The majority of straight men who have anal sex do it only a few times. But gay men do it routinely.

Let's face it. Gay men have one less place to stick it in than straight men.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

PANTY SHIELDS wrote:
<quoted text>Zero straight men are penetrated anally by their opposite sex partner. All gay men are.
Seriously?

From the urban dictionary:

1. pegging
anal sex reveresed. instead of the man sticking his penis up the womans butt, the woman wears a strap-on and sticks it up the mans butt.

As for my husband and I, we don't do anal.

Care to try a few more stereo-type, Panty Shield?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE