Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
187,181 - 187,200 of 200,327 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah....
...I consider murder an immorality. I wouldn't wish for you to be murdered nor BE a murderer.
I consider theft an immorality. I wouldn't want to see your house get robbed of it's doll collection or you become a robber.
So no.....I'm not trying to impose my immorality or immoralities on you.
Next.
You lie.

You got called on it, and now you are back pedaling.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think orphanages are chock full of?
Just kiddies whose parents died?
Then genius....where do little kiddies go when their parents abandon them and foster families are full up?
Disneyland??
LOL!!!
You have no interest in protecting children you sadist bitch. You're just so hell bent against gays you'd just as soon forget their welfare.
Oh, now we are talking about orphanages.

Damn you can't even backpedal decently.

Idiot.

Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...they didn't ask for it.
Given their stance on gay marriage it holds it's own ground given it's righteous with or without little ol' me.
You're just getting my feedback as a straight male. And you don't like it.
***LAUGH***
You say a lot of idiotic, deceitful things. Makes one wonder if you aren't really a blonde lesbian.

You might want to check...

Smile.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...they didn't ask for it.
Given their stance on gay marriage it holds it's own ground given it's righteous with or without little ol' me.
You're just getting my feedback as a straight male. And you don't like it.
***LAUGH***
You set back gay rights though. You are good intentions gone bad.
Peptol

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

No time just had to paste over this BS.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
So if an aspect of social injustice existed in the past....it should continue into the present and in the future???
WOW.
I suppose you're ready to resurrect slavery next.
You're a DUMBASS bar none.
Don't drink the bleach or step out into traffic on the interstate during rush hour DUMBASS.
LOL!!!
We are talking about a relationship that has NEVER been equated to marriage in a single country from start to finish! Regardless of culture or religion.

A vast distinction from injustice that ebbs and flows.

Do you understand how profound that is???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
Yeah, falsely.

I can give you plenty if example of SS couples who didn't provide loving homes. It only takes one to disprove your claim of all.
Peptol

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Peptol does it best, you know.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking about a relationship that has NEVER been equated to marriage in a single country from start to finish! Regardless of culture or religion.
Not true, it is a marriage right now, "Never" is incorrect, it is a marrage right now in all 50 states on the federal level and a growing number of states on the state level and in a swiftly growing number of nations as well.

It is a marriage, now.

That was then, this is now, welcome to.... today
Peptol

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Do you like your from a glass bottle or a plastic bottle?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Barely noon on the east coast and Donny boy has given up on stupid responces and reverted to crude ad homoan posts.
Smirk.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Barely noon on the east coast and Donny boy has given up on stupid responces and reverted to crude ad homoan posts.
Smirk.
Ain't he fun? I like it when Dan tries to talk fancy. "inherent aspects" "viable harm". Silly stuff like that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Forreal wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and many of the same countries condoned slavery.
Many still hold females as second class citizens.
A number of them have high infant mortality rates.
Many of them, like the US have moved pass slavery, given rights to females. We take care of the impoverised, and promote infant care.
See, some countries have friggin moved out of the dark ages, and now embrace same sex marriage.
Smirk
Son, you are parroting gay twirl talking points without thinking about them.

First, you are trying to compare clear injustices with the attempt to equate clearly distinct relationships.

Second, you are comparing situations that have risen and fallen, with a fraudulent relationship that not one single country has ever fully embraced for any length of time.

Third, slavery and racism are more prevalent than ever.

Fourth, women in America can do everything that a man can do. In fact, they often are, and still doing everything a woman does.

Smile.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Forreal wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and many of the same countries condoned slavery.
Many still hold females as second class citizens.
A number of them have high infant mortality rates.
Many of them, like the US have moved pass slavery, given rights to females. We take care of the impoverised, and promote infant care.
See, some countries have friggin moved out of the dark ages, and now embrace same sex marriage.
Smirk
The moron want you to look to the dark ages for morality ( rolls eyes )
Getting a fake and real p

Tarzana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Hello, Getting a fake and real passport , ID or driving license or any other document is simple. I can make you both real and fake documents However, the real documents are more expensive than the fake because it takes time, skill and contacts to get it done. Note that, the fake is going to be in 100% unique and very good quality. The difference is based on the registration of the numbers. The real Document will be registered with the country's database so you can use it to travel to any country of your choice or in the country, mean while the fake will not be registered but can be use as well. Contact e-mails..........highqualityfa kepass at yahoo dot com fake USA(United States) passports, fake Australian passports, fake Belgium passports, fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports, fake Canadian(Canada) passports, fake Finnish(Finland) passports, fake French(France) passports, fake German(Germany) passports, fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports, fake Israel passports, fake UK(United Kingdom) passports, fake Spanish(Spain) passports, fake Mexican(Mexico) passports, buy fake South African passports. buy fake Australian driver licenses, buy fake Canadian driver licenses, buy fake French(France) driver licenses, buy fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses, buy fake German(Germany) driving licenses, buy fake UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses, buy fake Diplomatic passports, buy false USA(United States) passports, buy false Australian passports, buy false Belgium passports, buy false Brazilian(Brazil) passports, buy false Canadian(Canada) passports, buy false Finnish(Finland) passports, buy false French(France) passports, buy false German(Germany) passports, buy false Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports, buy false Israel passports, buy false UK(United Kingdom) passports, buy false UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses, buy false Diplomatic passports, buy Camouflage passports, buy passport Duplicates, fake USA(united States) passports for sale, fake Australian passports for sell, fake Belgium passports for sell, fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell, fake Canadian(Canada) passports for sell, fake Finnish(Finland) passports for sell, fake French(France) passports for sell, fake German(Germany) passports for sell, fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports for sell, fake Israel passports
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
"Huh wrote: It is old proper English. But hey your home schooling only taught you bible and mein kampf right punk..
Oh, HELL no... Now, your, I mean you're, a scholar on Ye Olde Englishe? OMG what a f**king dunce. No, moron, you may not invent vocabularic bullshit and expect us to buy it, especially when we have the schooling that you lack. You tragic little f**k.
Gotta love the lunk. You (you're) write(right) his literary skills are about 5th grade level. He should have won (one) of his kids due (do) the proof reading four (for)him. Funny thing is, he still don't get it.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of a prolapsed uterus, you titmouse? It can be caused by having too many babies.
Is that like your prolapsed mouth from talking too much crap?
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry.
:-(
Ah, go ahead, have at him.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The moron want you to look to the dark ages for morality ( rolls eyes )
rolling eyes at Big D waving fingers behind ears

~@66@~

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Err...
...who asked the 'state' to step into anyone's personal intimate relationship genius???
Hellooooo....McFly....anyone who seeks a marriage license. If "freedom" is one's objective....keep the state out of one's life as much as possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE