Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,338)

Showing posts 186,741 - 186,760 of200,323
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why we often have to arrest and imprison religious fanatics that "go deeper than the law" and choose their petty belief systems and ignore our laws.
In the news all the time
Learn the difference between science and religion.

Do you ever respond directly to a post????
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Are you really really sure doc? Please can I get a retest.
Mammy Potts Still

Alameda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

what about them mussbians that they was remarking about early on? This here is scary news that the spring of arabs is run by lessbins and such what wear them cover things. Now they could be mens in there but trying to find out could be costly to health and humor.
Reverends follower

Alameda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

this is surely not near a godly type discussion and the See is waqtching everything what is siad by the devil's twarts. Pray a bit.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why we often have to arrest and imprison religious fanatics that "go deeper than the law" and choose their petty belief systems and ignore our laws.
In the news all the time
We arrest 'fanatics' not because of their religious beliefs but because of the other laws they disobey. We give people the right to protest in a pieceful way, NOT to riot during their protest.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT????????? Personal rights don't mean squat???????? Wow so you really hate the Constitution huh?
Just shows your ignorance and b.s. you are entertaining us with. If you were stuck on a boat in the middle of the ocean with 12 other people and you had (say) cholera, your personal rights to stay on that boat and infect all of the other people (society) you'd be swimming. Probably why you really ain't an ex-vet you lying puke turdd, the first time you said "but sarge. I don't wanna do that, let everyone else go" you'd be done. Guess you really don't know that huh,huh? Another b.s. buzz bust, huh asswad. Juice brawn NO brains.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Next time use Huh??????? and not what?????. Better yet ,use WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! baby tears.

“8 point Buck”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

You folks sure do need some education on the Constitution of America. This same sex is going overboard and it's not right in the eyes of the judger.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

If you weren't so damn funny to knock around I'd tell you to leave. Please stay it's more fun that way. You even make the libs hate you.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Ehhh, huh? Roid rage got ya all pissy???YukYuk goooooood times.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Your self centerd little narcisstic 'bad ass' point of view, you'd try and throw every one else off the boat. Commie bitch.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
Are you really really sure doc? Please can I get a retest.
Yes. You missed a spot doc. Do it again. Do you really need that glove? Deeper! Make sure doc. All the way! Oh yeah!

Until the doc throws his sillyass out.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
again, kim, merely your OPINION. that is not the law.
your OPINION about the law being "bad" (your word, not mine) is just that, OPINION.
in short, ya still got NADA, kim. your ego doesn't allow you to differentiate between the law (which has standing in a court of law) and your opinion (which, in case you need to be reminded) has no baring in a court case.
Sorry honey, its not the law , but brother is it an opinion. Your calling a scientific fact one only exposes you are blonde.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>We arrest 'fanatics' not because of their religious beliefs but because of the other laws they disobey. We give people the right to protest in a pieceful way, NOT to riot during their protest.
Big D likes to think they are being arrested for their religion though. Gives him that smug satisfied feeling he craves.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Your slow are you not?
What is that, like 5th grade word usage. Your slow, my slow. It's you're slow, you dumbass. Gotta love the big lunk.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me how two guys marrying each other hurts anyone and should be legal?
I like this one even mo' better. Your (you're) right, it shouldn't. Has the juice kicked in already?
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
In those laws by breaking them you harm someone so that is why they are laws...Your slow are you not?
Tell me how two guys marrying each other hurts anyone and should be legal?
Hey, I haul ass around town from time to time, bet you have too, and never hurt one person. Yeah killing a unruly dog ain't quite right (unless ya eat it) and killing a bad neighbor ain't quite right. But some people need to die. What's the point?
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D likes to think they are being arrested for their religion though. Gives him that smug satisfied feeling he craves.
I know, kinda hurt my feelings to tap him down a notch.(not really) Check out duhs posts,(there) they're priceless.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow your stupid. Yes bad dangerous things should be illegal...
NOW TELL ME HOW SSM IS DANGEROUS OR BAD.....Not using religion since using religion for law or rule is against the Constitution....
I have to warn you ahead of time since your (you're) kind of slow, I'm setting you up. Homo sex is immoral.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Will he bite?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 186,741 - 186,760 of200,323
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palo Alto Discussions

Search the Palo Alto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr Ocean 7,835
La Victoria's Orange Sauce (Jan '06) 3 hr Orange Sauce 127
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Tue Ronald 2,251
Report: Retaliation by supervisors common at VA Mon Viet Nam Vet 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Mon Racjei 4,885
San Lorenzo man pleads not guilty to beating (Apr '09) Jul 18 annonymous 46
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 11 This topics peaked 15,911
•••
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE