Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,167

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#215737 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
Funny thing is the righty hate mongers talk big here online. But not once have I seen one of these pigs in real life mouth off. Oh they might say they don't like it or are against it. But these inbred toothless beer bellied old farts wont run there mouth when faced with young in shape smart strong people...
Look at guys like Frankie Rizzo. He is Vietnam vet and he is crippled...yet he talks like big tough guy. I mean my wife could kick his azz I am sure. If you cant back it up you should not talk...
And look at Kimare. That person thinks bigotry and hate are ok and should be rule. I mean how out of date some people are is sad. I know that 80% of people are hate gays and are against SSM are over 60 so we have to just wait awhile until these old pricks die off.
If we lived in the same town, you'd have heard me plenty. And you'd not have said a word to me.
You gonna come down here soon, sugar?

Wooster, OH

#215738 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
As if by magic here comes the old baby killing Nam cripple vet. Running his bug mouth online. He would not do so face to face or in public...I PROMISE YOU THAT.
So enjoy your glory of running your mouth here. We all know in real world your pathetic and worthless and most likely no one loves you or cares if you die....Your pathetic......
You're a joke, fool boi. You shoot off your mouth more than any other. Come down here.

810 Beall Ave
Wooster, Oh

I'll send you home with some missing teeth.

Wooster, OH

#215739 Sep 10, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
“Nearly all United States Supreme Court decisions declaring marriage to be a fundamental right expressly link marriage to the fundamental rights of procreation, chidlbirth, abortion, and childrearing.”– Anderson v. King County (Wash. 2006) 138 P.3d 962, 978
“[T]he first purpose of matrimony, by the laws of nature and society, is procreation.”– Baker v. Baker (1859) 13 Cal. 87, 103.
“[T]he procreation of children under the shield and sanction of the law” is one of the “two principle ends of marriage.”– Sharon v. Sharon (1888) 75 Cal. 1,33
“The family is the basic unit of our society, the center of the personal affections that ennoble and enrich human life. It channels biological drives that might otherwise become socially destructive; it ensures the care and education of children in a stable environment; it establishes continuity from one generation to another; it nurtures and develops the individual initiative that distinguishes a free people. Since the family is the core of our society, the law seeks to foster and preserve marriage.– De Burgh v. De Burgh (1952) 39 Cal.2d 858, 863-864.
Procreation is “[o]ne of the prime purposes of matrimony.”– Maslow v. Maslow (1952) 117 Cal.App.2d. 237, 241.
“[P]rocreation of offspring could be considered one of the major purposes of marriage.”– Poe v. Gerstein (5th Cir. 1975) 517 F.2d 787, 796.
“[M]arriage exists as a protected legal institution primarily because of societal values associated with the propagation of the human race.”– Singer v. Hara (Wash. App. 1974) 522 P.2d 1187, 1195.
Marriage is a universal social institution, albeit with myriad variations in social and cultural details. A review of the cross-cultural diversity in marital arrangements reveals certain common themes: some degree of mutual obligation between husband and wife, a right of sexual access (often but not necessarily exclusive), an expectation that the relationships will persist (although not necessarily for a lifetime), some cooperative investment in offspring, and some sort of recognition of the status of the couple’s children. The marital alliance is fundamentally a reproductive alliance." Margo Wilson & Martin Daly, Marital Cooperation and Conflict, in Evolutionary Psychology, Public Policy and Personal Decisions 197, 203 (Charles Crawford & Catherine Salmon eds., Lawrence Erlbaum Assoc. 2004)
Some evidence on the anthropological point:“Although the details of getting married – who chooses the mates, what are the ceremonies and exchanges, how old are the parties – vary from group to group, the principle of marriage is everywhere embodied in practice.... The unique trait of what is commonly called marriage is social recognition and approval ... of a couple’s engaging in sexual intercourse and bearing and rearing offspring.” Kingsley Davis (ed.), Contemporary Marriage: Comparative Perspectives on a Changing Institution (New York: Russell Sage Foundation)(1985).
Don't confuse Dan with historical reflection. He shits on history. It's the only angle they have. "Screw tradition". "To hell with history". Etc...

Wooster, OH

#215740 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Fighting back and fighting against tyranny and discrimination is not hate or bigotry.
When attacked you cant roll over you must fight back.
You really meant to post: "fighting against anyone who disagrees with me", didn't you?
And you really meant to post: "anyone who doesn't see things my way is a bigot", didn't you?
And you really meant to post: "I respect everyones freedom to speak as I do, and I want to mug anyone who isn't in tune with me", didn't you?
...."yeah".... We know what you mean....

Wooster, OH

#215741 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Fighting back and fighting against tyranny and discrimination is not hate or bigotry.
When attacked you cant roll over you must fight back.
And you really meant to post: "Anyone who disagrees with me is attacking me, so I am justified in posting violent hate to them", didn't you?
You should be posting: "I don't agree with anyone having freedom of speech, I want the whole world to have one view, mine.".

Wooster, OH

#215742 Sep 10, 2013
But, since you're a moron, you act as if you are in the 10th grade, and it's "bully the smaller kids time". Except, we're not smaller kids, and you are getting away with shooting your g0dd@mn mouth off, for free, you internet Rambo. Safe behind a screen.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#215743 Sep 10, 2013
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "Pietro Armando". See? It's right there. Easy to read. It's a shame that you have spent so much time fixed on ass, and hardly any time learning to read properly.
And, no, there is no mention of SSSB in the Constitution.
Goodbye, loser.
Thanks Rock.

Wooster, OH

#215744 Sep 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have little doubt you could kick my ass, that's why I have a license to carry and also I am an ex cop.
Is that tolerance and diversity though? Beating up an old man who can't walk? Would you feel better then? Don't even try it punk.
It's funny that I make you so mad you want to beat me up.
You need a time out.
Yeah, it's about all that broke-dick biotch is good for. Remember when he thought I was going up there? He had 5 of his bubbas picked out to bring guns. In the absurd belief that I MIGHT bring a knife, I think that was his "justification", wasn't it? All to face down 1 man, albeit a real man, something he ain't equipped to deal with... Threatens us with his wife, a cop was it? All to alleviate his feelings of inadequacy.
"I'll bring this, I'll bring that, you'd better not mess with me....blah blah". Sounds like the small boy talking a big game in the hopes of averting a fight... I hope he comes down here, I'll not hurt him, I'll show him how real men behave. He'd be surprised at it, I imagine.

Wooster, OH

#215745 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I carry also....So,what does that prove. Your such a wimp you can run mouth here but would not face to face would you punk??
I think you should enjoy running your mouth here...I know you don't and cant in real world...So do go on enjoy your glory here...PATHETIC.......You act like a child on here and when you get backed into a corner you just attack and spew nasty words.....again PATHETIC...
You sure know to talk a bunch of stupid shit to a man in a wheelchair. Shows how little you are. Punkass.

Wooster, OH

#215746 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
Ah yes the ole "fruitloops" slam. Your pathetic Frankie. GROW UP.
Why don't you go and cut that mullet?

Wooster, OH

#215747 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Same as pro-civil righst back in 60's on one side and the racist KKK types on other...FIGHTING FOR WHAT IS RIGHT IS PRO.....FIGHT AGAINST IS ANTI.
Prove that, show some links...Provide case studies.

Wooster, OH

#215748 Sep 10, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
Dumb ass huhster claims his patriotism and military wonders, dumb ass must have forgotten his oath to protect and defend the constitution of the U.S. It is to defend the constitution as it is written, not as he wishes it to be in his small infintile mind. Otherwise he's just a traitor and a turn coat. Rainbow capes for sale, arm holes and slightly stained.
Yeah, he thinks he's something special. I'll bet that he's as meek as a lamb in person.

Wooster, OH

#215749 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...Yea you would fall fast punk. You don't know me and lucky you never run mouth to my face wimp. Would not end good for you.
Hell, girlie, you can't even compose a proper sentence.
Who needs to know you? We have all met little twerps, that look like little bitty owls, that look at the ground, when talking to people.
You'd get your ass kicked by: KiMare, Frankie, Me...

Wooster, OH

#215750 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
Frnkie....I could make you. That is fact. But I am sure you wouldn't look up from ground in face of real man. So wouldn't run our mouth in public would you bitch??????
YOUR PATHETIC./
Oh, you're such a god. I wish I could be you...... You're all that..... You're such a real man....I never knew how to talk shit to handicapped veterans until you showed up.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215751 Sep 10, 2013
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
And you really meant to post: "Anyone who disagrees with me is attacking me, so I am justified in posting violent hate to them", didn't you?
You should be posting: "I don't agree with anyone having freedom of speech, I want the whole world to have one view, mine.".
It's not hate when Huh does it.

Wooster, OH

#215752 Sep 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you're a little punk who wouldn't fight once you get tapped once and go ouch!
~)Waving fingers behind ears at your sillyass(~
YUK!YUK!YUK! Punk.
Don't you just wanna k!ck him in the vag?
I can't use that word until someone from the "Fragile and Faulty" side does....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215753 Sep 10, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly, there has been a lot written about vaginal tearing, cuts, and irritation as the result of heterosexual intercourse.
You should look it up.
Maybe you should ask your wife. Or maybe not... You may not like the answer. It could be that you're not "adequate" enough to make a difference down there.
Maybe but how would that make him wrong?

Wooster, OH

#215754 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
Frankie...I have never lost a fight and been in hundreds.....Yu better stay out talks of fighting since your a crippled baby killer.......
YOUR PATHETIC.
You sure it's not thousands? I'll bet that you get into 17 fights every hour and win every one...

Wooster, OH

#215755 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your PATHETIC. Baby killer
Yep. You're owned. You're (or shoud I say 'your'?) resorting to 35 year old epithets now. Running out of gas....

Wooster, OH

#215756 Sep 10, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 6ft 5 in 295lbs pure muscle can bench over 450lbs.....UM YEA YOU WOUld BREAK LIke A TWIG. You beer bellied old inbreds talk so tough but fall easy.
No, you're not. You lie. You're a fat, gay hillbillie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Widmer named new Rancho Palos Verdes city ... 1 hr Are you serious 1
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... 16 hr Many Fine Views 30
Petition against unreasonable fingerprinting 21 hr BiometricAwareness 1
24 7 emergency locksmith (Dec '11) Thu maryjaneprincton 19
US stocks start lower Dec 16 Anthony V 104
annoying helicopter flying near fremont st and ... (Sep '08) Dec 15 Zombie Corpse Rental 14
pune india Dec 13 sudhir1984 2

Palo Alto News Video

Palo Alto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Palo Alto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palo Alto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palo Alto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:25 am PST

CBS Sports10:25AM
Frank Gore on 49ers: 'If they want to bring me back, they will'
Bleacher Report11:13 AM
Report: CB Brown Will Be Placed on IR
NFL12:06 PM
Niners' Jim Harbaugh conflicted about NFL vs. Michigan
NFL 1:03 PM
Frank Gore will play for 49ers vs. Chargers
NFL 1:17 PM
Chris Borland placed on San Francisco 49ers' I.R.