Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201846 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215151 Sep 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll meet you for Frankie and teach you some respect little twit.
LOL...Yea you would fall fast punk. You don't know me and lucky you never run mouth to my face wimp. Would not end good for you.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215152 Sep 8, 2013
Frnkie....I could make you. That is fact. But I am sure you wouldn't look up from ground in face of real man. So wouldn't run our mouth in public would you bitch??????

YOUR PATHETIC./
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215153 Sep 8, 2013
Huh begs for praise, he likes the little lightbulb, check mark and soccer ball. Too bad they don't have rainbow fruitloops. bubbles and unicorns.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#215154 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
Kimare.......Ok you have right to your old out of date beliefs. As you old farts die off your hate and bigotry dies with you....YEA.
You're trying to kill off a thousand years of moral decency in just a couple of years, Ho boi. Good luck Chuck, we'll all be dead before this turns around. goof!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215155 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
Ah yes the ole "fruitloops" slam. Your* pathetic Frankie. GROW UP.
*You're. I know, I know. That one gets me too. Don't you just hate it when you realize you've done it when you see how stupid your post looks after you've posted it? I feel "you're" (haha) pain.

As far as growing up. When I was a young man I was 6 feet 2 inches tall. But I have some osteoporosis now and I've actually shrunk 1 1/2" inches. So I can't grow up! Sorry fruitloops. But you still can!

Ah good times!
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215156 Sep 8, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>You're trying to kill off a thousand years of moral decency in just a couple of years, Ho boi. Good luck Chuck, we'll all be dead before this turns around. goof!
"decency"????????? RACISM BIGOTRY RELIGOUS WARS AND SLAVERY AND WOMEN AS PROPERTY.....there is what was going on for that thousand years.

Nothing decent about that..
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215157 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie...Your PATHETIC ,,...ah good times slamming old baby killer..

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#215158 Sep 8, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>So you're saying might makes right??? You dumb goof, that's probably how you got through life, because you're too stupid to know right from wrong.
Commonpoops

Did u actually read what I wrote?
Pietro Armando wrote:
Hate mongers? Really sickofit/too many laws? Have your read some of Mikey's posts? Not very nice.
Where do you get might makes right?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215159 Sep 8, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Since the beginning there has always been some kind of monitary benefit. Women were paid for, dowrys were given etc. When huh was about to get married he tried go give a goat to the parents of his wife, they wouldn't accept it because it was wearing a dress and had been abused.
LMAO!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215160 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...Yea you would fall fast punk. You don't know me and lucky you never run mouth to my face wimp. Would not end good for you.
I bet you're a little punk who wouldn't fight once you get tapped once and go ouch!

~)Waving fingers behind ears at your sillyass(~

YUK!YUK!YUK! Punk.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215161 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
"decency"????????? RACISM BIGOTRY RELIGOUS WARS AND SLAVERY AND WOMEN AS PROPERTY.....there is what was going on for that thousand years.
Nothing decent about that..
Calm down spice boy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215162 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I carry also....So,what does that prove. Your such a wimp you can run mouth here but would not face to face would you punk??
I think you should enjoy running your mouth here...I know you don't and cant in real world...So do go on enjoy your glory here...PATHETIC.......You act like a child on here and when you get backed into a corner you just attack and spew nasty words.....again PATHETIC...
Great argument you have there power ranger.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215163 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie...I have never lost a fight and been in hundreds.....Yu better stay out talks of fighting since your a crippled baby killer.......

YOUR PATHETIC.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215164 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down spice boy.
Your PATHETIC. Baby killer

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#215165 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
The worst that could happen is I die laughing at you flinging a limp wrist.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215166 Sep 8, 2013
YUK YUYK YUK LOOK AYT ME AI AM A OLD BABY KILLER AND CRIPPLE..........I am so big and tough I can run my mouth online but would not dare in public...YOUR PATHETIC FRANKIE
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#215167 Sep 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The worst that could happen is I die laughing at you flinging a limp wrist.
I am 6ft 5 in 295lbs pure muscle can bench over 450lbs.....UM YEA YOU WOUld BREAK LIke A TWIG. You beer bellied old inbreds talk so tough but fall easy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215168 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your PATHETIC. Baby killer
*you're.

Crippled old man beater!

You're a riot punk. Aren't you embarrassed for melting down on Topix? Uncool to lose your cool here. Very uncool.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215169 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 6ft 5 in 295lbs pure muscle can bench over 450lbs.....UM YEA YOU WOUld BREAK LIke A TWIG. You beer bellied old inbreds talk so tough but fall easy.
Your head is pure muscle too though. That's the problem.

But real proud of you fruitloops. Big boy eh? Corn fed?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#215170 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
YUK YUYK YUK LOOK AYT ME AI AM A OLD BABY KILLER AND CRIPPLE..........I am so big and tough I can run my mouth online but would not dare in public...YOUR PATHETIC FRANKIE
"You're pathethic!" Huh angrily lisped, limp wrist flopping.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Bushnell & Assoc - Ronald G Bushnell CPA (Feb '11) 17 hr fringe 2
News Ruckus Stock Roars On School Wi-Fi, Cable TV Fri wirelesswatch 1
27year old man sexy looking for some kinky fun ... Jul 30 JustCallMeFun 3
News Depression still a top problem in high schools Jul 29 johnjones125 3
News Former Santa Cruz mayor, husband, sued for sexu... Jul 22 anon 10
Does anyone know Jon Scottie Clarke......a prop... Jun '15 scottie clarke 1
News Talking with ... One of the nation's leading di... Jun '15 newsfail 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palo Alto Mortgages