Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
185,901 - 185,920 of 200,597 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie...Ok tell me how my logic is off. Try using adult words without attacks./...
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you justify an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning behavior because heterosexuals do it too?
Someone' brains fell out of their reamed ass and their mouth followed.
Twirl twirl twirl...I didn't justify a thing..But what I do justify is for everyone on here to call you out on your ignorance and BS every time you post it asstroll.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? My wife and I have anal...many of guy friends I know also have anal with wives....Guess only you old out of date and time farts don't. I am sure to you sex is jump on missionary 15 seconds grunt done roll off slap wife tell her to make you something to eat...But for us normal people sex is fun and very enjoyable.
No, I do it if she wants. Just setting the record straight. To be clear, most gay men do anal sex. Most straight men do not.

I have done it before you were born hot shot. Maybe I am your daddy!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. Most gay men have anal sex. Most straight men do not. Look it up.
LOL..and what was that post you made?'I don't like it but if my girlfriend wants to..' hypocrite.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Frankie...Ok tell me how my logic is off. Try using adult words without attacks./...
See your last post. Somehow your dopey logic told you I am against anal sex. That's just one example. OK?

Glad I could clear it up for you. Always ask. Remember! There are no stupid posts. Only stupid posters like yourself.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I do it if she wants. Just setting the record straight. To be clear, most gay men do anal sex. Most straight men do not.
I have done it before you were born hot shot. Maybe I am your daddy!
No my dad was a patriotic freedom loving man. Not a baby killing Nazi kkk pig like you hitler boy.

Point is many men and women do same thing same sex people do so what is the problem.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..and what was that post you made?'I don't like it but if my girlfriend wants to..' hypocrite.
That's not quite what I said. Do you have some sort of argument you are trying to make or are you just going to use dopey ad hominem because I hurt your feelings?

All I did was set the record straight. Remove your spin. That doesn't make me a hypocrite dummy. Get an argument.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
See your last post. Somehow your dopey logic told you I am against anal sex. That's just one example. OK?
Glad I could clear it up for you. Always ask. Remember! There are no stupid posts. Only stupid posters like yourself.
So your not against anal sex....So support same sex peoples fight for freedom and equality then.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No my dad was a patriotic freedom loving man. Not a baby killing Nazi kkk pig like you hitler boy.
Point is many men and women do same thing same sex people do so what is the problem.
Godwin's Law. You lose.

Calm down. Pure ad hominem. Get some sort of argument.

Most gay men do anal sex. Most straight men don't. FACT. And you'll never know if I slick-legged your mommy. Or who your real daddy is.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So your not against anal sex....So support same sex peoples fight for freedom and equality then.
Logic?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
*you're. That gets me too. I can't break it. Don't you just hate it when you do it? Makes your post look dumb. I feel your pain.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo is just a 60+ year old childish punk. Your a waste of time. You lose. Your kind is dying off and out...Goodbye. Your time is over and progress does not stop for stone age knuckle draggers like you.

You say get an argument...WHY DONT YOU? All you have is attacks and nasty comments and hate and bigotry.....GROW UP your humiliating yourself act your age.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Frankie Rizzo is just a 60+ year old childish punk. Your a waste of time. You lose. Your kind is dying off and out...Goodbye. Your time is over and progress does not stop for stone age knuckle draggers like you.
You say get an argument...WHY DONT YOU? All you have is attacks and nasty comments and hate and bigotry.....GROW UP your humiliating yourself act your age.
Weren't you telling me to be logical and not just attack?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
You say get an argument...WHY DONT YOU? All you have is attacks and nasty comments and hate and bigotry.....GROW UP your* humiliating yourself act your age.
*you're. That gets me a lot too. You're/your. Don't you just hate it after you've done it and realize how dumb it makes "you're" post look!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Ah good times!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Twirl twirl twirl...I didn't justify a thing..But what I do justify is for everyone on here to call you out on your ignorance and BS every time you post it asstroll.
The gay twirl is all yours. You lie. You brought it up. Your post was simply a troll attack.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Yea I did Frankie. But you wont even try.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it is not bigotry when it is based on fact. i give clear and verifiable reasons why religious cults should be avoided and their teachings are useless...
You changed, is it cults or sects? Make up your mind.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not fooling anyone.
I agree....dan...stop it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

For Big D and his minions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
Palo Alto Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Palo Alto People Search