Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
185,541 - 185,560 of 200,347 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

CooterJim wrote:
Following the herd aren't we?
*nod*
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
frig my lifes
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Hey ole baby killer Rizzo is back. How goes it you pile of filth.
And I chap your ass, don't I power trooper? YUK!YUK!YUK!

Coward. Scared to kill a baby. It's just collateral damage, can't be helped, the important thing was making commies dead.

Didn't want me to do it, you shouldn't have drafted me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Ah good times!
Freepers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

September 03, 2013

Oh look, we have another Glendora, California - city council supporter and dirty deeds operator running their mouth off!

These pimps can be found sucking up to any of the current and former Glendora city council member's

At that point you will be slapped with a lawsuit for defamation of character, harassment, slander, libel and anything else that will stick. You will be publicly out'ed as the person behind these posts and the entire thing will be very unpleasant for you. Any sliver of credibility that you think you have will be permanently destroyed.

It's pretty simple. You have two choices here. You can keep it up and wonder when the lawsuit is coming or you can knock it off and have no worries. The ball is in your court. Think long and hard about it."
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Rizzio....You don't chap my ass. I feel sorry for you really. Mental illness is hard to live with isn't it baby killer?

I know you don't care for life... demonic slime like you never do. I wish I could meet you face to face and beat some sense into you.

Good people people who had good hearts and common sense when drafted left and did not show up...Only weak people and KILLERS showed up.
Frying pan

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

If the past 3 or 4 weeks of ultra high temperatures in any indication of what weather is to like from now on you might want to think about conserving water and your money flowing out of your pocket to pay for SoCal California's over prices and very expensive, an dirty water.

Please type in Tree of Life Nursery, San Juan Capistrano, California in your search engine - there you will find reams of information on native California plants and blooming period's of the year and lengths of blooms lasting.

It's a home owner's treasure chest of super useful information.

This is the right way of reducing water NOW and forever!

http://californianativeplants.com/

http://www.bing.com/images/search...
heartandmind

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was you and if you are a lesbian, I would certainly give up my sin before I quote anything that Jesus said, because the Bible warns that if we have sin in our lives, God will NOT hear our prayers. We do not practice any sin that is defined in Scripture. We have read some of your Scripts and you cannot say that you are a example of Christianity, although I am not the judge in the end because God is the only judge, but you must give up your sin before the end or you will not be saved and that is Scriptural in many places. Work on someone else and not me, for I am in God's Word everyday and living what God would have me live and as far as my family, we all worship together as One in Christ. None of us are practicing sin as sin is defined in Scripture and I am confident that God hears my prayers and believe me, I have been praying for this forum for sometime.
ah, so you believe you're perfect.

then what are you doing here on earth then? afterall, if you aren't sinning, then you should already be in heaven.

talk about pride and judgemental attitude. you're really filled with yourself aren't you?

pity you.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe someone can but not Dan. YUK!YUK!YUK! He's a dope.
When these politicians ran for election they gave more of a conservative side to them , then they turned on us like little bitches and 'switched'. That's why people don't think voting is even worth the effort any more. This is supposed to be a republic where the elected officials take into consideration what the 'majority' wants, not some special interest groups sissy wishes.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so easy to see those like yourself who have yet to embrace the truth that God rules and Jesus is King. You have not read the Bible I take it. Once you too learn the truth you will throw away your sinful ideas and come to know Him.
Don't waste your breath, the only thing these people worship is their wiener. Little brain leading the bigger brain.
Bottle or can

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Running on the high life.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No god is real and there is not one tiny shred of proof he or she is. 1ST AMENDMENT..........Read it. Your cults beliefs cant be made into laws.... It is 2013...Your stone age cult holds no reason for being anymore. Now run off to your Nazi kkk meeting find out who else you have to hate to be christian.
No wonder you use the tag huh, huh? You got one thing right only, god is a mythical figure. Now if you start naming them you may have a reason to be such a nasty bitch. You pull 1st. amendment card like a puke. We all have the right to say what we want so your whining is just your personal bitch session. Just because people don't agree with your silly self beliefs makes them no less than you you silly, bitchy, ignorant, bigoted, flame- piss off!
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, he's mad. How did that happen?
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
He just got back, had to replace the keyboard he beat the shit out of last time you made him look silly. He oughta see the doc about increasing his meds. Won't take long to set him off again,snap!
Water gold

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

$350K worth of gold found off Florida coast this September 2013.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Rizzio....You don't chap my ass. I feel sorry for you really. Mental illness is hard to live with isn't it baby killer?
I know you don't care for life... demonic slime like you never do. I wish I could meet you face to face and beat some sense into you.
Good people people who had good hearts and common sense when drafted left and did not show up...Only weak people and KILLERS showed up.
What the matter fruitloops? Lost our argument so you think your dopey ad hominem will distract us from the fact that you are a loser? It won't. It just shows your desperation, loser.

Get a real argument, loser.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>He just got back, had to replace the keyboard he beat the shit out of last time you made him look silly. He oughta see the doc about increasing his meds. Won't take long to set him off again,snap!
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop! Ah good times.

Huh?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>When these politicians ran for election they gave more of a conservative side to them , then they turned on us like little bitches and 'switched'. That's why people don't think voting is even worth the effort any more. This is supposed to be a republic where the elected officials take into consideration what the 'majority' wants, not some special interest groups sissy wishes.
A long time before we get a chance to elect a real president. Hope we make it without too much damage. The Constitution has so far been child proof.

Bush war BAD!!! Obama war GOOD!!! Iraq chemical weapons fake and no threat. Syria chemical weapons real and big threat.

The people Obama wants to help are worse than the ones in power.

Like my Yiddish grandma used to say. Accchhh.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
I wish I could meet you face to face and beat some sense into you....
I missed that before. You need help son. This is just a silly Topix thread. You have severe anger problems. Whoa! No joke.

Do not threaten people. Poor form. Just proves you are a loser.

Relax. Count to 10.
debsuelyn

Placerville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
ah, so you believe you're perfect.
then what are you doing here on earth then? afterall, if you aren't sinning, then you should already be in heaven.
talk about pride and judgemental attitude. you're really filled with yourself aren't you?
pity you.
Do you ever read the Bible, because you really do even have a clue what I am talking about. You must be attending one of those so-called churches that teach what you want to hear and not what the Scripture teaches of which Apostle Paul did write about.
I did not say that I was perfect and if I did, please tell me where? I said that we do not practice sin as sin is defined in Scripture mainly found in Galatians Chapter 5. In everything that our family does, we think right aways "does Jesus approve of what we are doing". We have been living that type of life for many years. I also did say that in First Corinthians Chapter 5, Apostle Paul talks about what should happen to a Christian if he falls from Grace and it is very clear what God expects. I also quoted from First Corinthians Chapter 3 which talks about building your foundation on Christ. He says "Are you building your foundation on wood, hay or stubble or are you building your foundation on gold, silver or precious stones?". Wood, hay and stubble is not referring to sin as sin is defined in Scripture, for the Scripture says that "Should we sin that Grace may abound? God forbid. Wood, Hay and Stubble is referring to things that do not please God at times like getting upset for something that you could work out. Being mad at a friend and not working it out etc. First Corinthians chapter 3 makes it very clear that if you put on your foundation of wood, hay or stubble (not pleasing to God), you will still be saved, yet so by fire, but there are so many verses pertaining to sins that will not be forgiven if you contine in them in Galatians Chapter 5 where it says clearly talking about sins of the flesh and they will not be forgiven in verse 17-21 and it ends up that they which do such things shall not inheret the Kingdom of God.
We believe that if we walk in the Spirit in everything that we do, we will not fall into sins of the flesh. We are extremely careful in all that we watch on TV, listening to Radio and not talk about things that God would feel that are lustful. I do not understand why a person who says that they are a Christian would not know this in the first place. Do you think for one moment that God who is our Creator would just let things of lust slide and not punish them that do those things? If that is what you believe then I pity you.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Rizzo...All you do is attack people. SO CALM DOWN YOURSELF. Maybe post like an adult. If your Vietnam baby killer vet you should be old enough to act like an adult.
Seasoned

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Not the best for now, but it will do until another comes along.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Palo Alto News Video

•••
Palo Alto Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palo Alto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••