Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201864 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

CooterJim

Monrovia, CA

#214113 Sep 3, 2013
Following the herd aren't we?
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#214114 Sep 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. I was over your silly head. Pulled out some of your dopey buddies got themselves in a tough spot. But all that aside. Thanks for your service moron. Without lunkheads like you Marines, I might have gotten shot! Or worse, have to be a Marine myself!
But the saddest fate of all would be getting drafted into the f'ing Army. You gotta be with me on that. After all, the Marine Corps is part of the Navy. The meathead part but still a part. Like a pet. Arf!
Call it what you want, It took a real man to be a Marine as well as a smart one to stay alive unlike a sailor boi its just fact, even you admitted you couldn't cut it.
Larger then life

Monrovia, CA

#214115 Sep 3, 2013
A rather FAT round and threatening person posted the following, who in many ways was describing her actions in the past and future, she has a dark past as well, a constant liar as well: linda lou poo on you!

Listen up, my friend. You had better watch how you conduct yourself on this board. You may think that you're safe behind the anonymity of this message board but sooner or later people are going to get real tired of the slander and libel that you engage in here on a daily basis. Keep it up and here is how it is going to go down. A phone call will be made to an attorney, a court ordered subpoena will be issued to both the operator of this board and to your internet service provider and your true identity will be revealed. At that point you will be slapped with a lawsuit for defamation of character, harassment, slander, libel and anything else that will stick. You will be publicly outed as the person behind these posts and the entire thing will be very unpleasant for you. Any sliver of credibility that you think you have will be permanently destroyed.

It's pretty simple. You have two choices here. You can keep it up and wonder when the lawsuit is coming or you can knock it off and have no worries. The ball is in your court. Think long and hard about it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214116 Sep 3, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Call it what you want, It took a real man to be a Marine as well as a smart one to stay alive unlike a sailor boi its just fact, even you admitted you couldn't cut it.
Calm down Bluto. We're sure you're a real tough guy!

P.S. I never tried to join the marine corps. It was a joke. My head wouldn't fit in the jar. Get it? Yeah, guess you don't. You're a jarhead! Your head fit.

I stayed alive too. Hooray. We saved our own lives. We're heroes! Except I can't walk.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214117 Sep 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
I am fine with polygamy.....Does not affect me.
Real proud of you fruitloop. Real proud.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214118 Sep 3, 2013
Larger then life wrote:
A rather FAT round and threatening person posted the following, who in many ways was describing her actions in the past and future, she has a dark past as well, a constant liar as well: linda lou poo on you!
Listen up, my friend. You had better watch how you conduct yourself on this board. You may think that you're safe behind the anonymity of this message board but sooner or later people are going to get real tired of the slander and libel that you engage in here on a daily basis. Keep it up and here is how it is going to go down. A phone call will be made to an attorney, a court ordered subpoena will be issued to both the operator of this board and to your internet service provider and your true identity will be revealed. At that point you will be slapped with a lawsuit for defamation of character, harassment, slander, libel and anything else that will stick. You will be publicly outed as the person behind these posts and the entire thing will be very unpleasant for you. Any sliver of credibility that you think you have will be permanently destroyed.
It's pretty simple. You have two choices here. You can keep it up and wonder when the lawsuit is coming or you can knock it off and have no worries. The ball is in your court. Think long and hard about it.
Too funny! Relax spice cake.
Jiled again

Monrovia, CA

#214119 Sep 3, 2013
Have you been jiled again, rissoied
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#214122 Sep 3, 2013
Hey ole baby killer Rizzo is back. How goes it you pile of filth.
Blessed Reverend knows U

Sonoma, CA

#214124 Sep 3, 2013
Please stop calling ud reichspublikans. It is irritating and demeans our efforts at taking the control that god has asked of us few to take. This means necessarily that some of you will remain without conttrol and others wont know the difference. HE spoke and said; " Take not heed of the warning, for it is in tongue unknowable or knowable to ye, and ye shall not know its meaning, nor feel of it a loss or benefit. Ye shall be seen to falter before the wind, and surely falter before the waves of the seas, and ye shall remain unkowing of the why of it and that is not a curse, nor is it to be known as a gift". What this means is that some things must make no sense, for these are part of the mysterious unknowable plan. Now we have to send missliles to some countries, the blesssed reverend says, that they may have come unto them the messages. This may be true or it may be a truth waiting upon a different moment and circumstances. Oh, well, sayeth he that knoweth, or he remaineth unkown and in silence, or not.
Blessed Reverend knows U

Sonoma, CA

#214125 Sep 3, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
His word is the only truth. Our God is the only God and Jesus died for not only my sins but your own. God condemns gays with their hedonistic sinful lifestyle engaging in unnatural sex with those of the same sex along with little boys. It is not too late to repent and ask for His forgiveness to avoid the pitfalls of Hell and damnation.
This is only partly so. You know that he asked of you to sacrifice the fatted calf, and serve it up unto the realm as beheld a gift. That you have instead chosen apparently to perform those heinous acts is not becoming. We know through prayer that you join us in wanting to making the world work according to the plan of the grand bludgeon of the unbelievers and the great pyre of love that burneth with the hate of those that do not believe as we do and that is your salvation.You cannot go against the word(s) of GOD. Sinful is your pride. Give it away. Toss aside the false raiment and become again fruited.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#214127 Sep 3, 2013
CooterJim wrote:
Following the herd aren't we?
*nod*

frig my lifes
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214128 Sep 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
Hey ole baby killer Rizzo is back. How goes it you pile of filth.
And I chap your ass, don't I power trooper? YUK!YUK!YUK!

Coward. Scared to kill a baby. It's just collateral damage, can't be helped, the important thing was making commies dead.

Didn't want me to do it, you shouldn't have drafted me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214129 Sep 3, 2013
Ah good times!
Freepers

Monrovia, CA

#214130 Sep 3, 2013
September 03, 2013

Oh look, we have another Glendora, California - city council supporter and dirty deeds operator running their mouth off!

These pimps can be found sucking up to any of the current and former Glendora city council member's

At that point you will be slapped with a lawsuit for defamation of character, harassment, slander, libel and anything else that will stick. You will be publicly out'ed as the person behind these posts and the entire thing will be very unpleasant for you. Any sliver of credibility that you think you have will be permanently destroyed.

It's pretty simple. You have two choices here. You can keep it up and wonder when the lawsuit is coming or you can knock it off and have no worries. The ball is in your court. Think long and hard about it."
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#214131 Sep 3, 2013
Rizzio....You don't chap my ass. I feel sorry for you really. Mental illness is hard to live with isn't it baby killer?

I know you don't care for life... demonic slime like you never do. I wish I could meet you face to face and beat some sense into you.

Good people people who had good hearts and common sense when drafted left and did not show up...Only weak people and KILLERS showed up.
Frying pan

Monrovia, CA

#214132 Sep 3, 2013
If the past 3 or 4 weeks of ultra high temperatures in any indication of what weather is to like from now on you might want to think about conserving water and your money flowing out of your pocket to pay for SoCal California's over prices and very expensive, an dirty water.

Please type in Tree of Life Nursery, San Juan Capistrano, California in your search engine - there you will find reams of information on native California plants and blooming period's of the year and lengths of blooms lasting.

It's a home owner's treasure chest of super useful information.

This is the right way of reducing water NOW and forever!

http://californianativeplants.com/

http://www.bing.com/images/search...
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#214134 Sep 3, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was you and if you are a lesbian, I would certainly give up my sin before I quote anything that Jesus said, because the Bible warns that if we have sin in our lives, God will NOT hear our prayers. We do not practice any sin that is defined in Scripture. We have read some of your Scripts and you cannot say that you are a example of Christianity, although I am not the judge in the end because God is the only judge, but you must give up your sin before the end or you will not be saved and that is Scriptural in many places. Work on someone else and not me, for I am in God's Word everyday and living what God would have me live and as far as my family, we all worship together as One in Christ. None of us are practicing sin as sin is defined in Scripture and I am confident that God hears my prayers and believe me, I have been praying for this forum for sometime.
ah, so you believe you're perfect.

then what are you doing here on earth then? afterall, if you aren't sinning, then you should already be in heaven.

talk about pride and judgemental attitude. you're really filled with yourself aren't you?

pity you.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#214135 Sep 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe someone can but not Dan. YUK!YUK!YUK! He's a dope.
When these politicians ran for election they gave more of a conservative side to them , then they turned on us like little bitches and 'switched'. That's why people don't think voting is even worth the effort any more. This is supposed to be a republic where the elected officials take into consideration what the 'majority' wants, not some special interest groups sissy wishes.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#214136 Sep 3, 2013
debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so easy to see those like yourself who have yet to embrace the truth that God rules and Jesus is King. You have not read the Bible I take it. Once you too learn the truth you will throw away your sinful ideas and come to know Him.
Don't waste your breath, the only thing these people worship is their wiener. Little brain leading the bigger brain.
Bottle or can

Monrovia, CA

#214137 Sep 3, 2013
Running on the high life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Drags Unconscious Pit Bull Down Sidewalk 16 hr JanineP 1
Heard Christian Garza KO'd Zeke Garcia Wed TKO 2
Andy Capp's Tavern 1972-1975 (Nov '12) Wed Steve Byers 6
Review: Cheap Movers In Redwood City Aug 31 nita singler 1
topix forum misused (May '09) Aug 28 Billy Rawhide 2
massive chinese furniture web-site and relative... Aug 27 jimheeren 1
News Advances Against Chronic Pain (Sep '12) Aug 26 Ambct617 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palo Alto Mortgages